Wanna talk about something b/?

Wanna talk about something b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeYfX1gIha8
i.4cdn.org/f/See You Space Starboy.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, how much Visiril do I need to take to OD?

My penis is very small
Beware I'm a powerful wizard as well!

whatup, high as shit. ask me anything fags

Does the category of categories exist or does it suffer from a fatal paradox?

>Does the category of categories exist or does it suffer from a fatal paradox?

You can't account for free will bro, anything can happen. You can make a category for big tits and some idiot will upload small ones. Opinions change everything.

Everytime I read paradox I remember the last scene from MIB

Is it possible to orgasm without masturbation?

yus, wet dream

Okay but I was more asking about the kind of categories which have objects and morphisms and generalize monoids.

whenever I had wet dream I never orgasmed. I just ruined my bed sheets

what's your favorite anime

yes.... with cum.... when you orgasm

I'm 26 and have never had a wet dream, does it wake you up, or do you just find out when you wake up normally. Probably a few hours after...

Is there any part of it that's enjoyable?

You've just been visited by the salty hairy pedo sped of Sup Forums. Autism and lack of YouTube fame will come to you unless you comment "you're autistic and your videos are shit" on this video. There are no immunities.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeYfX1gIha8

Better pills for that shit out there fag

My dog is being put down tomorrow, trying to distract myself with booze and vidya.

Cowboy bebop

i.4cdn.org/f/See You Space Starboy.swf

Sorry bro, I've lost some dogs too

Nah man it all sucks horribly. /sarcasm
you have really never had a wet dream? You never pounded some girl in a dream you had and woke up finding your boxers sticking to your thigh?

use simpler words i can not understand
>a climax of sexual excitement, characterized by feelings of pleasure centered in the genitals and (in men) experienced as an accompaniment to ejaculation.

i ejaculated but i didn't feel pleasure is it still an orgasm?
when it happened to me I usually woke up milliseconds before I ejaculated but once it happened when I was fully asleep. usually your dreams are enjoyable when you have a wet dream.

cowboy bebop was pretty cash

you can wake up during or just after in my experience.
Always great but a real mess to sort out

I would say that it does exist because there are multiple categories and you in could potentially put them all into a single cluster making it a categorize that categorizes categories.