What are the most bone chillingly freaky documentaries ever in the history of the universe?

What are the most bone chillingly freaky documentaries ever in the history of the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137697/I-Watcher-Bring-young-blood-Family-forced-1-3m-dream-home-targeted-terrifying-stalker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cdt6CyLhBfw
google.com/search?q=into the abyss documentary&safe=off&biw=1273&bih=719&tbm=vid&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc2aKc6ojOAhWDFx4KHYHEDVYQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1.5#safe=off&tbm=vid&q=titicut follies full documentary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you made this thread last night.

ur only allowed to make a thread ONE TIME

Are they jew?

This

Now please make yet another stranger Things thread where the "discussion" is devoted entirely to child gender-ambiguity in the 80's

Not true.

Jiro dreams of sush

Grizzly man

Citizen Four, duh

no way. them?

the blair witch project

Yeah they are and the dad and the old boy are child rapers, they did the bad stuff together, i guess pedo is genetic?

That new doc about hillary cunton

Haven't seen it but I'd assume the dad probably either roped them into it, or having it happen around them made them think it was normal.

Oxyana.... it's more of skin crawling creepy. They even show a man shooting up heroin

>They even show a man shooting up heroin
Wow big fuckin deal dude. I am a man who shoots up heroin. That isnt bonechillingly freaky, that shits tame af. I seen that shit in Drugs Inc documentaries muacucka

Zeitgeist made my balls turn pink

Cropsey cause what if it's real :0

My personal favorite is Untamed Sharks: Legends of the Deep

Thats called a MOCKIMENTARY cuckboy!

I dunno man i cant really think of any. Noone watches docs around here unfortunately, were all too normie.

Way to just make some shit up you asshole, you got me all excited too, fuck you

Hey fuck you it's real

Uh no it's not fucktard I just googled it

Dear Zachary ;_;

Malinda Haze is terrifying

what was the one about the family's house getting stalked by a guy who gave himself some kind of creepy nickname? He would call at all hours of the day and night and harass them until they moved? the family found out that the family before them knew about it and sold them the house to get away from him. I saw it not to long ago but cant think of the name. Spooky as fuck when youre house sitting in your friends cabin

Do you mean
Legends of the Deep: Deep Sea Sharks

Because I'm pretty sure that sharks can't even be tamed

Yes woopsies, that's the one i meant. My apologies

Bumping for the name of this. I need to see this. Someone find a name please on the quickly.

it was a documentary if it helps

Bane?

Thats cuz ur a quivering little triggered underage summer faggot

Pretty sure this is a documentary.

where do I watch this

Assuming you're literally retarded enough not to know how to watch something on the internet, you can go fuck yourself.

Assuming that you're just lazy and want to be spoonfed like the faggot you are, www.pirateharbpur.com/torrent/12131863/Legends.of.the.Deep.Deep.Sea.Sharks.XviD-AFG

Best documentary ever made.

Interesting website, thanks

>xvid hope this is hd

Found an eerily similar news story, but no documentary

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137697/I-Watcher-Bring-young-blood-Family-forced-1-3m-dream-home-targeted-terrifying-stalker.html

into the abyss by herzog

it's not exactly "bone chilling" but it's bizarre how weird it gets

I think this is from an episode of Unsolved Mysteries. The family was called the Wackers, I think.

Where can I watch this?

"Crumb" is amazing and creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdt6CyLhBfw

Quit being an idiot

google.com/search?q=into the abyss documentary&safe=off&biw=1273&bih=719&tbm=vid&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc2aKc6ojOAhWDFx4KHYHEDVYQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1.5#safe=off&tbm=vid&q=titicut follies full documentary

The Grifter

Grey Gardens is fun.