Okay, Sup Forums

Okay, Sup Forums

Storytime.

To make a long and painful story short,

I date a girl who was abused as a small child and probably still is sexually, mentally, and physically abused by her mother, her maternal aunt, her cousin (sexual abuse), and her maternal uncle by marriage. Anyways, fucked up shit that I do not want to go into on Sup Forums.

I have stuck with this ungrateful bitch for years when I should have told her weak ass to just kill herself. When I used to cyberbully and bully weak cunts like her before.

When all of the shit with her past unfolded, I was there for her. No one else. No family, no friends. It made me bitter. I snapped and lash out at her at times but I never meant to. It just happened.

She has a brother who loves her so much, that when she is getting abused, he never comes to her defense.

She has loving paternal relatives she could tell about what happened to her, and get some closure or resolution for
what happened to her.

Now things have somewhat gotten better for her. She has friends, allegedly isn't being hurt anymore by her sick ass mother.

And now, I'm the bad guy. I'm the problem.

She is insecure and gets a bad mood?
I have to deal with it. Not the fuckers that hurt her.

She gets mad and I ask what happened?
I happened to her. And it's my fault, not the fault of those sick fucks.

I tell her to get help for that?
I'm saying the wrong things.

Yesterday, she argued with me for two damn hours, because she assumed I was blaming her for my outbursts and the debilitating stress I attained from worry, anger and panic.

She tells me that loss of appetite, stress vomiting, and turning to a coping mechanism is my decision.

And today, she was gone the whole fucking day and came back late.

No explanation, no apology.

What the fuck. I am at my wit's end Sup Forums.

What the fuck should I do?

Had the same shit like you user

The EXACT same shit.
Wanna know how it ended?
>1 year later
>used to be fat, now she's a fit qt3.14
>she leaves me, claims im too clingy, and not the right guy for her
>She wanted to fucking die
>But now that she's fine, she doesn't need me
Save yourself the pain. I wasn't in a state of anger with her, but she was forcing me too.
13 days after anniversary, smh
Just leave.

I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

How did things turn out for you?

Break up with her dog

fucking amazing actually

Don't have to wake up every morning and text someone to see if they killed them selves

more money saved for vidya and self inspiration

Its freedom user
Only thing i'll miss is her (step)parents, they're pretty fun to be around.

I'm definitely considering it now.

But I know it will hurt me.

When we met, I thought she was happy.

She was fucked up by trauma, and pretending to be happy all that time until baggage unfolded.

Never deal with damaged goods.

That is good.

But did it hurt for a while?

Would anyone have any advice on how to detect these broken sluts in advance and protect oneself from them?

A lot of respect for you OP cause you was the man that saw her through what will probably be the worst time of her life. Unfortunately circumstances change and therefor people change to suit said circumstances. She will never be the person you first got involved with no matter how hard you fight it. You was Mr Right Now whilst she went through her shit and I take my hat off to you because I know you deserve it.

You can no longer providr what she needs at THIS moment and it's a blessing/curse kinda feeling. We all know it well. But the world keeps turning, move on brother. Don't hurt yourself trying to fit in to what someone else needs. It's not how life works. We got your back bro.

Probably not OP so don't be a fucking faggot and step up to the plate when life demands. You prissy fucking teenage piss stain.

I am OP, cocksucker.

Thanks, man.

SameFag is me. Sorry OP I did not mean offence with the second message. Thought it was a randomfag.

You'll never know somebody 100%, I think we all try to open up but even then we only tell/show people what we want to. The world is an imperfect place - Tyler Durden said that and I find solice in his words. I know you're a good man. Fight the good fight brother.

I am sorry, bro.

The slightest thing sets me off now.

She doesn't understand or care.

I don't want to leave her but I know it always gets worse.

I don't ever want this to happen to me again. I need to repel these bitches.

OP here, how could I get over her after I break up with her?

How can I find a real girl and not some fucking slut with problems or a girl that will be a cheating whore.

I am so desperate that I would take a clingy, stalker, kill-me-for-saying-hi-to-another-girl type at this point.

That's just it OP; you can't. She has attached herself to you emotionally and mentally so that no matter how hard you try to let her go she'll always be in your thoughts. You are at a crucial crossroad OP; decide how to proceed.

Only speaking from experience but it always get worse, especially if it's gone this far already. It's the lack of care on her part that will kill you - when you know what you did to help her through this stage of her life.

Unsure of your age OP but it's for sure less likely that you will meet a girl in the same position after however many years have passed since you first met. I find older women (to a degree) have a better hold on their life than

I will be cautious about that before I decide. Thanks, user.

But considering the circumstances,

Would it be beneficial to stay a bit longer or drop everything and run now?

I cannot see that in the morning. what often happens is race cars come out of the place I was trying to have a conversation. But honestly it's all about not planning the corporate logs while playing the paper.

Insignificant happenings don't always perturb strange oysters. but i find it funny how when things of certain happenings go right out the window. For all you know it might just be the things that matter in the most reconcilable ways.

Thanks, means a lot to me.

I am worried about how I will cope.

I will never find another her and I don't think I'll magically get over her next week with a newly spawned gf.

I can not say for certain I understand what you mean, but, alright. Thanks. Every bit helps.

I think I will just keep many girls on standby in the future and ask about past traumas in advance.

Sweet trips OP. That's a good sign.

You're put in a situation you never wanted to be in but I'm guessing you've learnt a lot from this and it's your turn to be a man and know that this isn't ok for YOU. Sure she's going to be upset for a while and it's going to be tough on you, knowing all you've invested in her but you did your part. You showed her there IS light at the end of the tunnel and you made sure she got there. Be proud of that because there's not many that would stick around and make sure she got that last train out alive.

Thanks.

I didn't even focused on the trips.

That is sad how null and void things are now.

But you're right.

Even though the relationship isn't working, I saved her and probably others. So I can sleep well knowing that.

I think it will be well in the end. But I know we will never get the first part of the relationship back in present day.

I wouldn't jump ship just yet. Not until you understand the consequences of taking that decision. It's better to process first and act later. Maybe wait a while for things to simmer down and see how things develop. If she pulls another stunt then you have an excuse and make for the exit. Tread carefully; each decision will have consequences; leaving her or not won't change that.

Alright. I'll be patient.

She may/may not come around but, I'll give her a chance.

In the meantime, should I better myself, and/or meet another girl?

That isn't for me to decide OP and it's for no one else here to make that decision for you. Only you know the true answer to that question.

You will NEVER find another her and you will NOT magically get over her, until you allow yourself to move on. I'm 4 years out of a similar relationship, now with my wife, her own 2 kids and a child of our own. You're wrong if you think I'll ever forget the first girl and everything we went through. I think about her regularly and it does get easier with time, but will never truly go away. You invested a lot so please be proud. It's the only way.

So you want to play victim while she is being sexually abused?
She needs to get the fuck away from you

I'll sit tight and wait to make my own decision. Again, thanks for helping me through this time.

I see. I will keep my head up high and try to remain optimistic.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to help a sadfag out.

I will think all this over and give her a last chance.

In the meantime, I will make some female friends.

Hope to see you Sup Forumsros again in a thread somewhere.

You guys are the reminder of why I love this place.

I'm going to get stoned and play Fallout.

Have a nice evening/night, everyone.

Haha. That's where you're wrong.

I doxxed the fucker.

I emailed the police.

I went the distance.

It is up to her to get her out of this.

Whenever I help, it is a problem.

Respect brother.

This is clearly bait.

I bought her a tape recorder, a journal, a pocket knife, self-defense gear,

Made a PA on /baphomet/

Emailed the police more than once,

Called them,

Screenshotted texts she sent to me about her being raped at 9 years old and when I did all this, she found it creepy, unnecessary, the wrong solution, not how she would handle it, and that the police would, and I quote "bring more bullshit into her life"

What more could I do, and without her badgering me for wanting to do the right thing.

Rape him in his ass twice? And get punished for it for years while he stays free and possibly retaliates on her?

Seriously, fuck yourself.

I have to put you in your place for that.