PSA to all Forever Aloners who dream of getting a GF:

PSA to all Forever Aloners who dream of getting a GF:

Have you ever considered the negatives? I'll do a run down for you with some of the shit that sucks.

>If she has nieces or nephews living in the same area, 100% chance she will be babysitting them at least once a week.
>The above also applies to her friends children.
>Group Dates/Couples Dates with people you don't know or don't give a fuck about.
>Visiting her family and pretending to be interested in their bullshit.
>Doing stuff that she likes but you hate (ex: shopping, shitty movies, etc....)
>Listening to her bitch and gossip about her friends or co-workers.
>Pretending to enjoy the company of her friends.
>She will want to plan over the top stupid shit for even the smallest of life events.
>etc......

By a far margin the negatives outweigh the positives, eventually you'll find yourself awake in the middle of the night.....planning ways to break up with her.

Don't forget the fact that they want to be financially supported. Fuck them cunts.

exactly, I am no one's savior. If a girl doesn't have her life together then I see her as human garbage.

They are an emotional drain. They want to dump all their shit onto you. It never stops.

Truth, then they get mad as fuck when you don't give a shit.

if you aren't a happy person as a single man you won't be happy as a coupled man

Mate how fucking old are you that you're dating people who still accept babysitting jobs that fucking frequently?

Just buy 3-5 female dogs and have daily orgies.

This

Sheep are nice too

ive considered the negatives a lot and thats why im not active on the sex scene

i never understood why this image is watermarked... like... why

Yeah, that's why

yeah, it is

name of the guy who's plowing those pussies everyday

but why do u want your name out there?

and worst comes to worst someone posts your dogs and u dont get credit... like... why

The best thing you can do is to work on yourself. Earn your education, get on a meaningful career path, eat right and exercise, and generally be someone that you'd want to date. Put yourself out there and if you're a good catch then the women will come to you.

Finding the one > Being single > settling for some cunt
Being by yourself is miles better than settling for some cunt
Just work on making yourself better and marketable, and if it's in the cards, you'll find the one
If not, you can still have a pretty kick ass life

its not even a high quality image

Is it wrong to feel like this I'm arguing with my gf now and honestly every one of those things apply but I can't make myself leave I always end up staying with her it's like being thrown around in a washing machine

You probably like her then, and it's hurting you. Tell her that. If she doesn't care about your own feelings, then you're better off with someone who will understand you.

>Put yourself out there
>making yourself better and marketable

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I still don't know what putting myself out there means. How can i make myself "marketable"? I don't spend all day on 4chins, I have a job that literally makes me go outside and talk to people. But that doesn't mean I can hit-on women when I'm working.

I've met some qt's out and about working (I'm a videographer), but I'm kinda paranoid of them getting calling my work and being like "Hey the guy you guys sent over is hitting on all the girls."

But to answer your question OP, unlike a lot of you guys, I actually don't mind meeting new people. In particular, women. They're pretty fun to meet and stare at (while single) kek. Though meeting the parents might be a little harder...