Hey Trumpeteers! Why no thread about your useless overlord telling porky pies again

Hey Trumpeteers! Why no thread about your useless overlord telling porky pies again.

Lies about Sweden having an attack the night before, but nothing actually happened.

"But that's not what he meant user... he meant the rapes"... even when they only make up 1% of all rapes in Sweden.

So what now you southern hicks? What you going to do when he finally gets impeached?

inb4 "you libtard", "yuropoor" (but America is teetering on the economic waterfall), any other childish attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-again-attacks-media-campaign-style-rally-florida-n722891?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984
video.foxnews.com/v/5248024459001/?#sp=show-clips
thelocal.se/20051214/2683
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure is user... sure is.

Trumpfags being very very very very quiet.

Finally they understand what shit they put their country in? Feeling shame?

I don't think they *have* shame. As in, they're pathologically incapable of admitting that this presidency is already a sham and a failure - and that they are responsible for this clusterfuck.

Still, not Hillary

>Lies about Sweden having an attack the night before, but nothing actually happened.

Sage goes in all fields

Whether he will be impeached or not, this was a big statement. With all the modern made up bullshit about genders, privileges, white genocides.. People are fucking sick of it. If Hillary became president the whole 'politcal correctness' wave would continue. Fun right? A nation where you can't sit normally because you're manspreading. Where you can't say hi to a woman without checking your male privilege. Where you can't have freedom of speech because saying things like 'I don't like muslims' will get you fired from your jobs etc. SUCH A FUN SOCIETY TO LIVE IN ISN'T M8? :)

Like I get fearmongering as a tactic to get stupid people to think you're in charge but

>Bowling Green Massacre

>Sweden Massacre

Apparently America is at an all time low of stupid that you can just make shit up and they'll still buy into it.

"not Hillary" - I get the sense that this poster, and people like him, would blow up every nuke In the USA in their silos rather than put her in the presidency. Yeah, really rational.

On second thought, it might be better than where we sit now.

I for one would welcome global nuclear war if it meant I didn't have to listen to this shit anymore. From either side.

hahahahaha sage

>President that's just like all the rest

vs

>President that's just like all the rest, and also makes stuff up

You don't have to be a liberal to know Trump is not an upgrade.

Not reacting to

SAGE!

you know. things aren't going too bad. I'm still chuggin along. when will you fags realize you have no control over this shit. most of this shit doesn't even affect you.

>I'd rather have a president that makes shit up than learn how to keep up with the changing times and learn some basic social queues.

You don't think this is how you sound like, but this is how you sound like to the rest of the world.

Who the fuck sages themselves.

Voting Trump for shits and giggles was the biggest mistake I made last year. The guy's batshit delusional... And he's still behaving as if he's not the president of the fucking united states.

Watch any press conference or interview - the guy is constantly on the defense, with zero confidence in himself, and he continuously get shut down because he says stuff he knows nothing about or outright lies about.

I'm fairly certain we got conned at this point. Sure he's actually anti-establishment, but only for fucking rich people.

Not saying Hillary would be the better option, because she's probably as big a bag of shit as him, but come on...
He's a businessman who unironically gets on stage and just makes shit up.

Samefaggot

Can't stand hearing anything from the opposition

Like Trump - an ultimate dainty snowflake

Waaaaaaahhhh......

Nothing happened the night before, you autistic window licker.

>zero confidence in himself
Get the fuck out of here, dum-dum.

>Voting Trump for shits and giggles was the biggest mistake I made last year.
You totally don't sounds like a shill right now.

Holy shit OP seriously, get your shit right. He said absolutely nothing about an attack happening last night.

If you're from Europe, shut your cunt mouth and take care of your own shit country.
Sincerely,
a European

You know the sad part.

Trumpfags just don't realize that he is fed what to say or what to look into, because he is incapable of doing it himself.

Just like Reagan.

Surely you would want a President that understands what is actually going on in the world, and pro-actively does things, not wait for Fox news to tell him.

He actually blamed Fox News for his blunder.. even after a few days ago when he called for a press conference to cry about media lies.

The man is a fucking muppet, and the people who support him are just as bad.

Pretty much nails it.

Trump is a no-nothing.

You forgot to mention that Putin literally has Trump's pecker in his pocket.

>taking information from memes
you truly are a fucking imbecile.

'Some basic social queues' - freedom of speech gone != 'some basic social queues'. Is this the best argument. If so, leave Sup Forums. After all, we all need to learn 'some basic social queues' on this board, don't we? Btw, do you watch your wife getting fucked or do you just let it happen. Woman need black cock, because the white man needs to die. Luckily enough you have learned the 'basic social queues'!

Actually he did.

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-again-attacks-media-campaign-style-rally-florida-n722891?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Why not listen

>"How do you do, fellow Trump voters?"

Fuck off, I'd never vote for Hillary who's licking wall street's ass. Just saying there were no good pick for president in that lineup.

The same thread every minute. Go shill someplace else.

Every time I try to have a normal discussion with you people you insult and flat out lie.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

I too voted for tump and I sorely regret the decision at present point in time, amirite?
/s

www.bookoffaces.com /NBCNews/videos/1711775272175829/

0/8 wouldn't fuck your ugly sister either.

THANK THE LORD that TRUMP won't kow-tow to Wall Street.....

Wait, what!? Treasury Secretary who??

thats what i as an europoor think as well, who cares about liberal or right wing bullshit at this point, he has proven he is literally incapable of running a country, he has no idea what hes doing

>I'm fairly certain we got conned at this point. Sure he's actually anti-establishment, but only for fucking rich people.

Gee who would have guessed that?

>thread about your useless overlord telling porky pies
What the fuck is a porky pie? Is that what you call your dad plowing your shitter?

>Lies about Sweden having an attack the night before, but nothing actually happened.
He mentioned what's happening in Sweden and Germany with the refugees. As in the crime, murders, rapes, and welfare abuse.... which hate to tell you, but the refugess doing the vast majority of it. He didn't mention any terroriest activity in Sweden or imply it. When you look at the exact wording that they can't even take out of context because he's simply not even saying what they're trying to put into his mouth, his words can't even be misconstrued to mean what they're saying. They're simply making something up and crying about it because they know whatever they say will sell as long as it depicts Trump negatively. Oh, by the way, did you know Trump is also a transdimensional cyborg child molester illuminati?

I love an outside, independant perspective.

Thank you.

The Trumpees seem unable to see his gross incompetence.

Can you guys just forget about Trump and just move on. I don't care about Trump as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous. Liberals and foreigners, just accept that Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States; and Trump supporters, don't show your pride in front of everybody's faces like a douchebag at your local gym.

lol he can't defend his orange savior so he attacks the last president.

Pretty sad there faggot.

He said

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what happened last night in Sweden... Sweden who would believe this.."

Oh please, don't pretend like you care about an outside perspective.
The only part you loved was when he agreed with you.
Echo-chamber-reliant joke of a man.

>attack

he didn't even mention the word

dumbasses like
will deny the facts until you press them so hard they will say it is fake news. A fucking video of him doing it wouldn't convince such a pathetic shill. They revel in this era of "alternative facts" because they can lie with impunity.

>You don't think this is how you sound like
>no-nothing.
>kow-tow

So is this the field test of shillbot 9001? Or are the ayy lmaos teaching themselves English through shitposting?

If you dropped a loaf on a liberal faggot's mother that made him all teary and butthurt, it's in everyone's best interest to bring it up as often as possible.

They did with Obama and now that the foot is on the other shoe they need campus cry-ins, vagina cosplay, and "therupeutic dog petting" sessions on campus. So it really is epic lulz.

shouldn't that cock be orange?

Porky Pie is cockney slang for a Lie.

Also he didn't say about crimes, murders etc for Sweden, he specifically said "Look at what happened last night in Sweden, Sweden who would have believed it."

Also when you look at crime, murders, rapes, welfare abuse in Germany or Sweden, Muslim crime is extremely low, very very low.

Only far right minded people will lie to you and say it is massive, because people like yourself have to believe in the lies to legitimize your hatred for other people.

Without those lies, you would know and have no excuse for your hate, as you would be a cunt, newsflash even with the lies you are a cunt.

In fact by believing the lies, you are helping ISIS. That is what they want. But like most people such as yourself, you don't think that.

>he fell for it

So you're saying......

You can't see his stupid, bumbling, fumbling, ignorant incompetence?!!?? REALLY!!??!!

Pity for you, you fool

but clearly something happened in Sweden that night. Too bad nobody, not you, not his people, not even the Swedes, have a fucking clue what he was talking about.

the media is not the one making things up, I don't know about this situation so I can't say, but Trump has been making up statistics and "facts" for a while now...

I'll give you this one. As a trump supporter im having a hard time defending this one. He's just being retarded

So what happened last night in Sweden?

Nothing.

Why say last night?

You can't escape that easily.

Damn kid you try so hard, I am only telling you what he actually said... which was recorded.

What childish excuse will you use tomorrow? Because you are acting childish and pedantic.

europoor here
its kind of hard to ignore the leader of the free world if you are convinced hes trying to trash it
i never cared about your high school massacres, but i care if he shits on our economy

he is ALWAYS being retarded, and you being a supporter of his makes you a retard as well.

...I'm saying nothing happened last night. Are you kinda slow?

Link to statistics, please.

The continuous conquering by Islam

Checkmate

why bother? Unless I cite Brietbart or Drudge, you'll call it fake news. I'm not wasting my time just to give you something to disregard out of hand.

The german and swedish police and government sites have the stats, I would have linked but both sites I have is seen as spam.

Look up "German crime rates by race" and again by changing German with Swedish.

that's not a specific incident fuckface, go back to checkers.

So? He didn't say anything happened in Sweden, either. If he had mentioned anything, then there might be an issue - however, he left it open so people could research for themselves. Meanwhile, it sounds like there may be problems in Sweden either way.

He didn't mention a specific incident. He said it happened last night, just like it happens every night.

Sweden is now the rape capitol of the world, at the hands of "peaceful immigrants".

video.foxnews.com/v/5248024459001/?#sp=show-clips

If the sites are marked as spam, there's probably a reason. So, you're coming on Sup Forums spouting bullshit you can't back up?

from thelocalDOTde: Police: refugees commit less crime than Germans

Who gives a fuck about Sweden? I mean seriously? Let them be overcome by sand niggers, not a shit will be given

Denmark. thelocalDOTse says the opposite. thelocal.se/20051214/2683

Fucking scumbag shills, get off my interwebs!

so trump was saying that the horrible thing was that nothing happened in sweden?

Am I wrong though? Is it not happening? Is it not a problem?

>when they only make up 1% of all rapes in Sweden.
Minimizing Muslim rapes is a bad thing to do, user.

so in some countries it's more, others it is less. Still doesn't make for a very strong point.

Also, what was the specific thing that happened in sweden last night that Trump referenced?

Or that horrible things came to light. Either way.

^This is what being wrong looks like.

no you are not right, you're stretching to justify an obvious fabrication from Trump into some general assumption. It's logically vacuous.

Government sites he said not some fucking libtard or nazilove sites.

www.bra.se has the statistics he is talking about.

The statistics came to light in a news report. I would think that hearing about that on FOX news' Tucker report would be pretty horrifying to Swedish citizens.

It's because he accidentally added the words "last night" he didn't mention a terroriest attack or even imply it. He did talk of skyrocketing crime and welfare abuse which, yes it's true... the refugees love to rape and kill and virtually none of them got jobs. Of the 600k sweden took in last year, less than 400 got jobs and that's a real number.

These really aren't quality people however you spin it. And despite women and children being predominantly showed for the photo opps 95% are military age males. The perfect force for colonizing a foreign nation which is a specific tactic used to soften up a target gradually until it's fit for invasion.

Yes, you are wrong. Stop reading brietbart and /r/the_dumbass and start getting your news from other sources.

Ok. Is Islam not conquering sweden? Is it not a problem?

Except that has been debunked, as per usual, Fox just bluster out bullshit which is debunked the same day or the following day.

that's not a specific incident...are you admitting Trump screwed up?

What's a reliable source. Fox?

express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

Trump was talking about this. He was right! Terrible! Sad! Would never happen here in America!

lol so you admit Trump made it up? No specific thing happened in sweden and you know it.

Great shilling though, I r8 8/8