Swollen foreskin, and a stinging sensation. I haven't been laid in over a year. Am i dying?

Swollen foreskin, and a stinging sensation. I haven't been laid in over a year. Am i dying?

Do you wash your dick regularly?

Duh
Haven't had a shower in two days tho. But that's not a massive amount of time

>uncutfag problems

Enjoy your loss of sensation jew

Thankyou

Maybe a candida albicans infection.
Do you have phimosis or can you peel back the skin to see your gland?
If you can see it, how swollen is it?
If it's swollen and red you might need to go to the doctor to get some antifungal medication. Fluconazole usually does the trick. Good luck.

Probably just a urinary tract infection. It can cause a swelling of the meatus (the opening) and the stinging sensation you're feeling.

Best to get it checked out as they can spread to other areas and cause more problems overtime, especially if it hits your bladder.

Phismosis, so I can't see.
Thankyou
Also thankyou

Did you fap in the last few hours or yesterday?
If yes, you have been too rough.
Be more gentle and use lube.

Simply wait a few days. It will go away by itself.

>use lube to fap

what the fuck are you smoking

My dick is like yours.
You just have a small infection.
It will clear up in a few days but it will sting to pee.

If you can, go to the doctor, you'll get some cream that will fix it right up quickly.

Try to keep your shit cleaner and clean your dick better when you have a wank.

Was your dick a stunt double for Tremors?

>implying I smoke

A Penis is a sensitive and sensible piece of equipment.
Also lube can be used everywhere

No foreskin but still feels fucking amazing. I guess I wouldn't know what i was missing out on.
Even though it might feel better with a foreskin It's not enough to cry or be proud over. I'm sure most people here won't even be able to properly use their dicks.
What I can say is that cut looks way better imo, but I will admit you can get some nasty looking botched ones

Just wash your dick with something weakly acidic, like lemon juice. Stings, but kills most infections before they take your dick off.

has your dick touched the seat of a toilet while you shat? normally if you have foreskin, bacteria can grow in there and give you an ol' infectiorino. Same rules apply if it was the herps or AIDS, etc.