My first son is going to be born probably tomorrow or in a couple of days. Should we ask the doctor to circumsize him...

My first son is going to be born probably tomorrow or in a couple of days. Should we ask the doctor to circumsize him? My wife says she doesn't care, I'm the man, it's up to me.

What do?

Are you circumsiced?

if you don't cut his dick you're an anti-semite, goyim

Dont do it, circumcision of fucking retarded and you will do him a favor by not doing it.

as long as he doesn't have any affliction that could require it, there is no point circumsicion. It really doesn't make an enourmous difference, but apparently sex is better if you still have a foreskin. I wouldn't know, i am circumsised and i don't feel like my life is worse because of it.

Yes. Disfigure your son and make a decision for him he can't reverse, please.

Don't make that decision for him

Would you do it if it was a girl?

im cut and hate it. my dick sometimes doesnt work thanks to it. dont do it.

Fuck no. But make sure you keep his shit clean and roll his foreskin back regularly. When he's old enough, make sure he knows how to do it properly. When he starts identifying as manboipussy realize you failed as a father.

Nah, There isn't any reason to circumcise anymore it's essentially male genital mutilation.

That Being said I'm circumcised, I don't feel like I've missed out on anything, sex is great masturbation is great, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Didnt do it to my son. Wife wanted to get it done because she said its cleaner, looks better and less risk of catching an sti.

Well its not the 14th century, bathing is easily available

There is literally no reason to

Let him keep his smega sleeve poor little sausage

I live in Canada, so my foreskin is merely my penile tuque.

i'm cut and fucking wish i wasn't, atleast if you aren't you can just do it later in life.. don't fuck him up

Genital mutilation is wrong

If you would do the same to a girl, yes. Equality.

I'm cut, It's not really impactful, but I've always wondered if sex really is better if you're not cut. I wouldn't to my kid. Especially since the majority just switched over. If he's cut he'll technically be in the minority

Meme harder faggot.

There is no difference between cut and uncut.

I was uncut. Was fine.

Got cut

Still fine.

Literally no difference in anything except one less annoying place to have to clean.

Some part of me wants to say do it because uncut weiners just look weird to me but it really doesn't matter so prolly not worth the effort

I'm uncircumcised and my wife didn't care either way for my son. I only had 1 girl once get put off by the fact that I still had foreskin. Regardless I did circumcise my son for cleanliness and mainly the fact that it does reduce risk for contracting an std. If I had to do it all over again, would I? Honestly I still don't know...pros and cons of both

I don't know fucking ask your kid.

Yeah, because it is such a massive problem to spend a minute or so during your shower to clean the cheese of yer dick.
Thats like saying "I always write 'u' instead of 'you' because it saves time"

no medical necessety = no procedure. simple as that. Every medicinal procedure is a risk and should be avoided, especially with a newborn.
Dicks are fine like they are.

>one less annoying place to have to clean
Dude, it's not the size of a fucking pup tent.

Also recovery time for my son after he got cut was only about a week and as long as you put a generous amount of a+d or Vaseline on his penis when you change his diaper he won't be in pain....just make sure it's lubed up

Yes, but that was still YOUR decision to make. It should not be up to the parents to do that.

Don't do it op

If you're the man then why are you asking us?

In 1st world countries there is no difference in std contraction.
In fact, std rates are higher in cut males. But that could be other factors.

Depends on which you prefer sucking, OP. Remember, you're the adult!

Maybe not on you son.

I wouldn't have known the difference. Wouldn't have cared

If you like mutilating children, sure

Keep telling yourself that bucko

good for you, you fucking jew. i was a day old when they did it. my son is 6 and i left his the fuck alone. he's fine.

Circumcised male here.

Currently, it is perfectly fine to let your boy be uncircumcised.

For the love of God, however, please be prepared to teach him to keep in clean. I've worked in hospitals with uncircumcised males who don't practice proper hygiene - and it's fucking sickening.

Basically:

Pros of circumcision: 1) Good practitioner makes it painless. Ask about the ring method. 2) It's totally cosmetic and there's no verifiable proof that there's any difference in sexual pleasure. 3) Covered against phimosis. 4) Hygiene is simple.

Cons of circumcision: 1) Not many valid practitioners left = possibility of pain to the child.

Pros of keeping the foreskin: 1) More sexual pleasure (???) 2) Baby doesn't go through a painful procedure.

Cons of keeping the foreskin: 1) Phimosis will require its removal later in life (statistically rare). 2) Please teach him good hygiene - shit's super gross when not looked after properly.

If you hate your son and want him to not feel much sensation during sex, do it.

If you care for your son and want him to experience the most sensation possible, don't do it. If you don't want him to be made fun of for having a dried up bone as a dick, don't do it.

I'm uncut and it's fucking amazing. The gf loves it too and has found out what works best and what to do, guarantee you it's better than being cut.

Just make sure he washes his cock like any normal guy should.

Don't do it, instead teach him to clean his dick while he is a kid, my father didn't teach me, I figured it out by myself at 15 years old

i mean yeah. Non-circumcised people are more sensitive. When i first pulled my foreskin all the way back and touched my penis it fucking hurt. But now i could slap a bitch with it and it would be alright.

Nice quads, preceded by dubbs dubbs!

DO NOT DO THAT DECISION YOU FUCKING CUNT! YOU LITTLE SHIT~!

Would you consider having elective surgery on other parts of his body? Of course not, it's not your decision. Why is having elective surgery on hius penis any different?

Don't do it.

Don't do it.
Kike

>all these fags saying dont do it

Enjoy your infected dick cheese OP

Or you could just wash your dick.
You know, like a civilized human being.

If he comes out the same race as you, leave it be. If he comes out different, chop that shit.

I wish I wasn't cut

Circumcision has been linked to reduced transmission of STDs.
But those studies have been done in african countries with poor access to clean water for showering, nonexistent healthcare, and very very low condom usage.

So if you live in a 1st world country there is no reason to remove body parts from your baby.

Don't cut, leave it natural, just make sure you encourage him to roll back the foreskin to keep it clean and prevent it from tightening too much
>mfw learned about masturbation early because my foreskin was too tight

But most of our greatest persons were uncircumcised and lots of fedoralords are atheists so checkmate.

The early trauma is meant to harden the individual for the world to come.

no cut. It's great. no dry dick.

no. uncut is superior

wrong. it's his body, it should be up to him when he is capable to decide for himself.

would you cut off it's arm, hand, leg?
leave it up to the kid.
if he wants to get mutilated, let him go ahead.
just remember, it's his body, not yours.

Yes, circumsize him

It's a covenant with the Lord

And he won't risk some of those hygiene problems

And someday when he gets a girlfriend/wife, the probability of her sucking his penis will increase

Give that little bastard a dick like Jesus! I vote aye.

>Phimosis
>Looks good

seriously, don't do it. it should be THEIR choice. if he wants to be circumsized he can do it, otherwise leave it on. foreskin feels a lot better anyway.

He will be in the minority because of minorities. Niggers, beaners, and camel jockeys don't circumcise their progeny. Cut dicks are the realm of the chosen.

like molesting a lil boy so he becomes gay, its not okay to propagate this kind of thing user

There are a lot of reasons why you shouldn't but if he one day is in bed with a qt virgin gf and she pulls out his thing and has a weird lump of skin on the top instead of the mushroom she's seen online she's going to scream and run and your son will hate you forever. Just fucking conform, it's easier.

if he has phimosis he can have it cut. But do we go around cutting out peoples appendixes because they might get appendicitis? Or cutting off womans breasts because they might get breast cancer? Use your fucking head

This has literally never happened

>OP Do not mutilate your son

Well, whenever I go to England, ladies love my cock. When men from England come here, ladies wonder what's wrong with their cocks.

I was circumsized. Wanna know why it's not a big deal to me? I don't remember the pain. Circumsize him

The procedure is barbarous torture for an infant Don't fucking do it.

>virgin
>>still valuing virginity like some sort of spastic mongoloid retard.

Drop dead idiot.

but you remember having a numb ass dry chafed up dick though, right?

Why the fuck would you even consider mutilating your child's body at birth? How uneducated can you possibly be?

Jesus fucking Christ. You're going to raise a kid and you have to take into consideration the mutilation of your kids penis.

never breed again. consider the first son a mistake.

I am cut so take this with a grain of salt OP.

I would never want to have a foreskin. Many girls think it looks worse than a cut cock. Plus, it can hang over the edge and just look ugly. Furthermore it makes the penis look like a fucking piglet because the head is too damn pink.

Some people say you feel more if you aren't cut. Seems ok on paper...but don't you think many guys would benefit from losing a little sensation and not blowing their wad in 30 seconds? Something to consider.

I'm not enough of a faggot than have kids anyway so I don't have to make this decision.

Good luck OP

>don't you think many guys would benefit from losing a little sensation and not blowing their wad in 30 seconds?

>confirmed cuck

Everyone saying "don't make that decision for him" is a fucking moron. If you don't do it, he'll never make the decision himself because of the pain, even if he desperately wanted to

Make American Cock Great Again

Muslims do circumcise you fucking autist

do it. girls prefer sucking a circumcised dick over an uncircumcised one

>never had a circumsized dick
>foreskin feels a lot better anyway

If you're in America women will be disgusted by your son's penis forever. europoor you don't have to

its been proven and confirmed by people who have experienced both

How the fuck have you experienced both?

did you fail basic fucking literacy in school? where and when did I say I've experienced both?

Not only that, but how would it be so difficult to get circumsized later in life? It can and does happen, especially in pacific cultures. Not that you would know anything about that you filthy american

by getting circumcised as an adult you fuckin idiot

This is by far the most civilized discussion involving circumcision I have ever seen on Sup Forums. Props.

>Rare, Fewer than 200,000 US cases per year

Really grasping at straws here kek

found the idiot eurofag

Don't do it - let him choose.

Fuck off.

I wish my parents had me cut as a baby.

Wanna know why bitch?

Cause 16 years later i had to go to my parents and tell them that my dick was fucked up and i couldnt pull back the skin.

Dont have your kid go through that shit when hes going through puberty caise im 25 and never kissed or seen boob before.

All because my puberty was defined by a fucked up penis

Fuck you

>have your teenage son talk to you about his penis

Yeah have fun with that conversation
Cause he wont

pics?

Your fault you didn't pull it back by age 12 you fucking retard

No because that's retarded

Found the retard americunt

Let the kid decide when he's older. Don't force that on him

That's got nothing to do with circumcision faggot

kek

>"should i mutilate my son's penis when he is an infant for no good reason?"
no.

I've been circumsised and it's awesome. Way more nerve endings in the glans. do it for his sex life.

fuck american values, listen to the rest of the world. dont do it. we are in a modern age with showers. teach youre kid to wash his dick. 100% natural penis the way nature intended