Chiefs

TOXINS

Eagles

>Chiefs fan

....???? why????

Derek Carr isn't a top 15 QB.

Prove me wrong.

>trips of important philosophical quandaries

What the fuck else is there to do in Kansas City?

You are right he isnt top 15, he is top 5

Youre right.
Hes a top 5 QB senpai

carr/brady/ryan fags BTFO

I don't have to.

There's 15 better QBs who already have.

Trips of truth KC is ass

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 8

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos (+1)
4. Chiefs (+2)
5. Falcons (+3)
6. Vikings (-3)
7. Raiders (+2)
8. Steelers (+2)
9. Seahawks (-4)
10. Eagles (-3)
11. Texans (+7)
12. Redskins (-1)
13. Giants (+2)
14. Bengals (+3)
15. Packers (-3)
16. Bills (-3)
17. Lions (-3)
18. Cardinals (-2)
19. Saints (+5)
20. Titans (+5)
21. Colts (-2)
22. Chargers (-2)
23. Dolphins (-2)
24. Jets (+2)
25. Ravens (-3)
26. Panthers (+2)
27. Bears (+3)
28. Bucs (-5)
29. Rams (-2)
30. Jaguars (-1)
31. 49ers
32. Browns

>32 seconds apart.
Raider Fans are elite

an actually good team

>It's another lets give it to the negores so we look progressive episode.

1. Matt Ryan
2. Tom Brady
3. Derek Carr

These are the elite 3

is this mvp?

if it is then how can either of them deserve mvp if the other one is so important as well?

It's a fan voted MVP, apparently cowboys fans are running wild this year.

>any evidence of non-white success must be rigged
You are literally the most asspained person on this board rn

SKINZ

what does the trophy look like?

dak doesnt deserve mvp tbqh

Elliot is literally having a randy moss tier rookie season

they gave almost all the awards to black players

after Zeke won the mid season roty over dakI knew it was going to be pure bullshit

>Dak Prescott for MVP
Jesus NFL, get it together

The same reason Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk were both in the MVP running were both in the running 3 years straight

DELET THIS

I fucked up the sentence but you get it

>Cowboys fan living in Denver
>tfw Cowboys-Broncos Super Bowl is basically confirmed
can't wait for this

>beat shit teams in a shit division
>expects to ride this to the playoffs
oh boy you are in for a rude awakening

Cowboys will be lucky to make it to the playoffs

>Cowboys-Broncos Super Bowl is basically

WE WILL MAKE A WILDCARD APPEARANCE OR SOMEBODY WILL DIE.

The cowboys are exponentially worse than the pats this season, hell there are like 5 AFC teams better than the best NFC teams this year.

that was an argument against Romo/Murray a couple years ago too, when Murray set a franchise record for rushing and Romo lead the league in QB rating, then A-a-ron won MVP I think.
I don't think Dak is worth it. He's good but not MVP good. Plus he might not be starting in a couple weeks anyway.
If Zeke keeps it up he could get it. He's a lock for ROTY and maybe OPOTY. He's on pace to beat the rookie rushing record and is the main reason the Cowboys have been doing so well IMO

RIP are Norv

Makes me laugh when the Cowboys O-Line does all the fucking work but the RB is the one in serious MVP talks.

I'm loving the fact that the Philthy broadcaster got a six month suspension for calling for a bounty on Elliot.

>Zeke wins MVP
>3 Highly touted college RBs in the draft
>Running the ball is back

QB fags watch out

>cowboys have the #1 offensive line in the country
>two mediocre rookies put up top 10 stats directly as a result
>both of those mediocre rookies deserve MVP nods

makes sense

>tfw we go back to the days of throwing the ball 10 times a game

Didn't Darren McFadden's old broken ass get over 1,000 behind that line?

I'm harder than diamonds.

>gets suspended for domestic abuse even though no solid proof

its been well established Goodell doesn't look at evidence

Everyone that knows football knows you build from the O-line, when you have a top tier oline your whole offense looks better.

Its just the media and marketing jews that like to sell their QB and RB jerseys and commercials to massive meme fanbases like Dallas and Pittsburgh.

At the end of the day its the Cowboys o-line that is great, not that mediocre QB

o-line is elite, but Offensive line is a UNIT, not a player.

Offensive Line>Running back

Running Back> Single Offensive linemen

Elliot fully deserves to be in the mvp conversation. You can be elite and have elite teammates, it's not one or the other.

1089 yards with 4.6 YPC and the line is even better this year

>the team is good, this invalidates the players

I hate this meme. "Defense babby" "O-line Babby" "Reciever babby" "Running game babby"

I QB is only good if they throw 50 times a game to no receivers with no o line and a shitty defense. We get it.

meant to quote

Zeke isn't putting up top-10 stats he's putting up top-1 stats.
Ironically, #2 is Demarco Murray

this shit pisses me off, the NFL is going full feminism when it comes to DV. Isn't there something like a 6-game MINIMUM suspension now, even if there's no criminal charges?

>Running Back > Single Offensive linemen

On your team would you rather have Shaun Alexander or Walter Jones?

are you really defending hitting women?

>yfw the iggles could had signed back TO

Roger has been in damage control since the Ray Rice debacle exposed him as an incompetent retard

I liked the Ray Rice video where it showed the bitch constantly hitting him first before he hit her back, and then everyone still acted like it was the worst thing they've ever seen. Bet a few weeks later they were back to making "women are just as strong as men" posts

>Since Week 2, there’s been no better running back in the NFL than former Buckeye Ezekiel Elliott. Over the last six weeks, he leads all backs in overall grade, rushing yards (665), yards after contact (392), and is fifth in broken tackles (17). On Sunday night, 90 of his 96 yards came after contact in what was probably his most-impressive performance all season.
#ReallyMakesYouThink

can't wait until he leaves dallas and gets exposed like that bum murray

for one season: Prime Alexander

for a career: franchise left tackle since they last longer

>tfw recognizing the comics
living the dream

>Derek Carr's jersey has been the top selling jersey for the Raiders over the last two months for both men and women
>Khalil Mack is still the featured player of the team

>By not supporting players being guilty before being proven innocent, you are LITERALLY defending hitting women.

The Cowboys had a same O line last year and were 4-12, with no passing game despite having the same receivers. And before that they were 12-4 with again basically the same framework.

We saw the dropoff from Romo/Murray and Cassel/Weeden/Moore/McFadden, and now the upgrade from them to Dak/Zeke. Considering they're rookies its impressive, especially since one of them is a 4th round QB.

Well, Mack is pretty good though. I'd be fine either way.

What the fucking are you talking about? Show me one example in the last month of someone featuring Mack over Carr?

Why is this even an argument? Whot eh fuck cares who gets "featured"

no I'm defending not treating violence against women like it's worse than murder. 6-game MINIMUM suspension if you lay your hands on a woman, even if there's not much evidence and even if the cops say you didn't do anything wrong.
These guys could beat the fuck out of another male and I guarantee the NFL wouldn't give a shit

And then people say something like "if women don't want to get hit they shouldn't hit men" and got a lot of shit over it for "victim blaming". Like... why is that a bad policy? Sure Ray Rice was in the wrong but we're going to act like it's perfectly acceptable for his wife to repeatedly hit him in the face? Ray Rice is twice my size but if I walked up and punched Ray Rice in the face and he knocked my ass out would they be defending me? Hell no they'd say I deserved that shit, and if I didn't want to get knocked out I shouldn't have started punching an NFL running back in the face

So, what about TDs?

>murray
>exposed
>second in the NFL in rushing, behind only Zeke himself
kek. 2015 called they want their opinions back

You realize how good of a year Murray is having in Tennessee, right? Granted they too have a top five O-Line

Murray was in a shit system for his skillset in Philly. But people should have seen that coming.

mack is quietly climbing back into the list of top 5 defensive players this year, carr might be a top 5 QB right now but it's not sustainable and he's going to get worse as the season progresses

>women should be equals with men
>but if you hit us under any circumstances your life is ruined

basically this. even if a man hits a woman if she is abusive (ie in a marriage) the man is laughed at and ridiculed. but if he strikes back in self defense he gets everything taken from him and ends up in a bachelor springs apartment.

also, why is kaep in a us uniform?

NFLshop.com puts the "star" player of the team over the heading of every team's shop. Khalil Mack has been there for the last 6 months or so.

>Mack is quietly climbing back up to a top 5 defensive player
He only just recently got his 5th sack of the season. Derek Carr just broke the Raiders' single game passing yards record while playing under a penalty-crazed offense. You are retarded dude.

At this point, there is no argument for why Derek Carr isn't a top 5 quarterback. He shows no signs of regression either, he is coming off of the best game of his life. How you see even a hint of regression is beyond me.

> 7. Raiders
Much too low desu

Yes.

J-Jags...

tb fair it would be interesting to see if there were any gay players who abused their partners if they reprimanded the same way.

Pats-Raiders AFC Championship Game this year.
At least the Broncos won't go that will shut some of you asshurting faggots up for 10 minutes.

there were two lesbians in the wnba that had domestic violence stuff. thats not the nfl but its something

Leave the NFC North to us.

Not really anything impressive

Anyone could the yards he has with that O-line and he isn't even averaging 5.0 YPC

Raiders are clearly pretenders, sneaking 1 possession wins over some dogshit teams won't translate well to the play offs.

It's going to be Pats-Chiefs.

(You)

You can only respond to my post if your entire division is above .500

>HAHA MAD FAGGOT?!?

tell that to the giants

Mack is top 3 at his position in PFF grade now I think, he's still been a game wrecker but the conventional stats haven't really shown exactly how impactful he's been. Last game he had 2 sacks, 7 tackles, 4 QB hits, 7 hurries and a forced fumble, those are DPOTW numbers.

Yeah because they could even stick your little dick in that position and i'm sure you'd also have the most yards...

>PFF

name a better metric to judge defensive players

Not that guy but what does his dick have to with anything?

My eyeballs you fucking faggot

Keep defending (((us))) Goy Knight

Man everyone's team sucks. Why is everyone so delusional? Every team that isn't the Patriots is not dominant enough and doesn't win games they're suppose to win. (I'm not a Patriots fan).

A team may come a long and start clicking and go on a hot streak, but right now, no one is nearly talented/dominant enough to win a championship this year, other than the patriots.

I'm not saying Mack sucks, I'm just saying it is laughable to downplay how good Carr has become and not only that the jersey sales speak for themselves. I just don't get how a DE can be featured over a QB that is at least of equal importance to the team, and in all honesty is probably more essential because QB>DE.

>Canada

No one will ever value your opinion

>Britain
We can say the same about you.

mack was drafted a round before carr in the same year, kind of shows you how valuable he is by comparison

>Brit
>tripfag

Your opinion is literally worthless. Also, do you enjoy the semen your bf shoots down your throat every night?

Brady has 4 bowls but people talk about the patriots like 3 of those weren't over a decade ago.

Yes, they are a lock for a deep run, but they've only sealed the deal once this decade. Its almost like 2 different 'eras' of Bill/Bradys run.

They are far more likely to trip up nowadays than they were back then. They look good now but its still too early.