Alright, Sup Forums. I'm talking to a girl at the moment and want to know if I should go for it...

Alright, Sup Forums. I'm talking to a girl at the moment and want to know if I should go for it. I'll post a picture of her in the thread. Can you guys tell me if you think she's decent or not. Thanks.

Here. I'll post one more for reference. I appreciate any input.

go for it

>sexy as fuck
>clearlywantthedick.com
>asks Sup Forums what to do
fuck the shit put of her dude

Fair enough. I was just wondering what sort of rating you'd give her out of 10. I think she's 8.5 personally.

8.5-9

Alright. Thanks man. I'm going to go for it.

not my type but im not boning her, so i guess to the average man shes appealing.

go for it user

also whats her personality like?

She's decent really. Not too loud like some of the other popular lasses. Generally quite happy which I like because I'm generally quite dark minded but when I'm around her I'm happy.

She's hella goodlooking, 8/10, would smash

Any more pics, OP?

...You still have a polaroid OP?

If you need Sup Forums to affirm whether she's pretty enough you're a fucking retard.

Poloroids? Is this the 90's again?

This was OPs suster from a thread last night.... You aren't talking to any girl right now you neet

Who is that in the back?

She is quite skinny. She seems as if a wealthy brat with lots of family cash to comfort her with whatever she wants. With her it won't be a matter of choosing her, but whether she chooses you, and at which point when she gets bored of you.

>Can you guys tell me if you think she's decent or not.
If you don't know on your own, there's no help for you.

Oooo yeah. Spank her bottom cherry red.

That's a beautiful girl, and when she matures in the next ten years and fills out a bit, she'll be a real knockout.

Someone's sister? Probably was the sister. She grew old, and ugly and wanted to feel sexy again like in her past.