Why are brazilians so self-hating?...

Why are brazilians so self-hating?, most of the brazilians i see on this board are a bunch of self-loathing bitches who will actually argue with you to the very last word that brazil is the worst shithole of a country there is, why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2008-9-7-404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia#Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Saint_George,_Lalibela
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/AU/MG
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/BW/BR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Memes and boredom. Going with the flow.
2. Self loathing induced autism from lurking Sup Forums too much.
3. They probably have a shit life and wish they were born in wealthy countries.

I think it's only natural. Multiculturalism combined with a fetish for white Europeans will cause intense self-loathing once the multiculturalism attempt fails. It's strange that conservative white Americans use Brazil as an example of America's future like it's a bad thing. A "Brazilified" America would provide even more white privilege to Sup Forumstards.

I'm not saying it is totally fair, but you know well in Brazil people usually say "A corrupt caught? Again? well, it's Brazil".
"that guy killed the little girl and is free after some weeks? It's Brazil after all"
"That builiding under construction cost twice as much as expected and is still in half? No surprise: Brazil"
So not only in this board as you say

That white privilege would be to be less exposed to the shity behaviours of niggers than niggers. It's a low trust society with walled of neighbourhoods, it sucks.

Scandinavia is awesome because whites created a high trust society, the real wages are in many ways not that great due to the geographical/natural limits on the property you can own and the narrow range of products. Neither of which are what makes a society worthwhile. It's the people in it. If the peope are shit, then the society is shit. Every major city in the West sucks despite the high real wages of the people who live there.

we are not multicultural.

this
and to banter with newbies or sth.

>the most violent non-country on the planet
>literally the most corrupt country on the planet
>low IQ nigger-monkey population being sustained by a small minority of whites
>the few human beings left in Chimpanzil are fully aware of that

>b-but you must love this subhuman-ridden hellhole jozbcoz

Is it really self-loathing when I love my state and my fellow kinsmen but hate the subhuman African criminigger baboon parasites in Chimpanzil? I want niggers to be purged from Brazil, not the few human Brazilians

literally braindead

sure, use your scapegoat and throw your frustrations on it. a coward's option.

Its because brazil have a highly social, aggressive masculine culture, and most 4channers are basically the opposite of that.

define multiculturalism and why our society are one, then we can start.

>be Korean migrant family in Chimpanzil
>unable to fully understand ook-eek ape "speech"
>wild chimpanzilians attack and won't let you ask what's going on because they're not even human to begin with
>wild chimpanzilians murder your daughter for the sake of pleasure because besides being subhuman apes they're also sadistic baboons

huehuehuehuehue gib banana huehuehuehuehuehue

>gives banana to subhuman chimpanzilian
>gets shot anyway because it's a subhuman maccaque after all

Amazing how you don't see European/East Asian people behaving like sadistic subhuman baboons, but certainly we're just using said sadistic subhuman baboons as scapegoat for our own problems.

It's a country of 200 million and the few developed ones surrounded by all the huehue post here. I mean you look at their cities and they are surrounded by huehue favelas as well. They've got used to it.

subhuman chimpanzilian pride worldwide oo ooo ooo ooo ooo aaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaaaa aa

your point? that i agree with with that?
that blacks agree with that?

the main cause of violence are our pathetic laws, where the executioner is not punished accordingly. for me, those cases must be punished by death.

The main cause of violence in Brazil are the subhuman genes in the Chimpanzilian DNA. Every nation on Earth with these subhumans have a problem with violence. That's common in countries infested with subhumans such as Brazil and the United States, and the most violent states in both countries also have the highest percentage of subhumans, and recently also became a problem in countries in Europe such as the UK, Sweden, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and essentially every single nation with a considerable subhuman population breeding like the plague to spread the havoc everywhere they set their monkey paws on.

Niggers aren't merely a problem, they're literally a threat to human civilization and must be treated as such. They're unfit for a civilized society and trying to domesticate these wild monkeys is much like trying to domesticate a deadly virus.

>muh not all niggers
Exceptions don't make the rule.

>Blacks are subhuman

Wrong

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2008-9-7-404

>blacks can't into civilisation

Also Wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia#Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Saint_George,_Lalibela

What's even funnier is that in Madagascar, a country of black people, you're less likely to be murdered there than in my own country.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/AU/MG

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you spastic monkey.

Reference

Also, how does it feel to know that Botswana has less unemployment, makes more money than you, and has less murders than your cunt?

Pretty sad desu.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/BW/BR

>Exceptions don't make the rule.

those bandits are the exception. and tracing such parallel is obnoxious. take black population and compare to the black population which comity crimes; the reality goes diametrically opposite with this made up speech, once the minority of them comity crimes. and, yes, strong laws avoid crimes.

about Europe, which is a complete different issue, those invaders are Muslims seeking destruction of Europe. and about the ones whose do not integrate, boot them out of their countries [Europeans need the balls for that too].

anyway, i'm going to sleep. i'm convincing you of nothing and you won't convincing me of nothing. waste of time for both of us.

wtf i love botswana now