Ive been asking my wife for over a year to lose weight. She hasnt lost more than 5 pounds

Ive been asking my wife for over a year to lose weight. She hasnt lost more than 5 pounds.

She is 5'7 and about 185 now.

When i met her she was 140. We have 2 kids now, about 6 years later.

She has started working out again but only once a week.

Sjould i just cheat on her with a fit younger bitch or keep teying to push thus rock up a hill?

Get fucked faggot

How about I air your shit out in the open while we are all sitting here holding each other to account

Is this the fat wife posting here?

OP here, i lost 30 pounds in the last 6 months btw and have a n
Basic 6 pack. Wife has a 6 pack of muffins.

You are a dishonorable man if you cheat. You married her, you stay with her. Show yourself that you are a man; stay with her and help her loose weight. You are a pussy if you cheat. When you cheat, you don't just effect her but, your children. Be a father, be a man.

>How about I air your shit out in the open while we are all sitting here holding each other to account

LARPER

You know what I meant. Me being in this boiler room was not part of your master plan

She also has an obligation to take care of her body for the sake of her own health, her responsibilities as mother to the children, and for him as well. He takes care of himself; she owes him the same effort.

>Show yourself that you are a man; stay with her and help her loose weight. You are a pussy if you cheat. When you cheat, you don't just effect her but, your children. Be a father, be a man.

Ive been doing that for a long time. Bought her a 1200 dollar elliptic treadmill that she used 3 times over the course of 2 years.

Set up the garage as a gym which she used about twice.

Bought her $1000 weight loss set (thinking the wasted money would be a motivation

does everything ahe can to not lose weight.

Asked her for over a year to simply record what she eats on my fitnesspal. She wont even do that simple shit.

You don't deserve her faggot. Ifbyou want her to lose weight for the simple fact that she will look better, then just get a divorce. You obviously weren't ready for a life commitment like marriage. If she is comfortable the way she is, that means she is comfortable around you and her family. The only reason she should be losing weight is to be healthy. Don't force it upon her.

You did everything you could.

I tend not to exercise enough if it is inconvenient to do so, but you have already made significant expense to make it as easy as possible.

She knows she is becoming increasingly unattractive to you and just does not care.

I would start planning your escape ASAP.

Yeah, *he's* the one who isn't ready...

Part of that commitment is the maintenance of one's appearance. He isn't trying to force her into becoming something she never was, only to keep her from further ballooning.

*She* is the one who is failling to keep her commitment, not him.

What's wrong with thicc chicks?

Not OP, but I actually like 'em chubby.

5'7" and 185 pounds, however, is really pushing it, even for me. Also, it very much sounds as if her weight gain will not stop there.

You are a faggot.
That is all

Get a divorce. She's obviously happy being a fat slob.

If you want her to go to the gym. You have to go to the gym. Tell her you need help staying focused (or something) and then you get her to work out. She isn't going to do it alone. Welcome to marriage

Also get her away from her fatass friends. You know the ones...when she loses 5 pounds everyone calks her anorexic and stop talking to her.

He's obviously pretty shit motivation. She has no reason to look good for him.

I remember being a dumb kid on this site. I came back for fucking lulz and I think some of you cunts stayed here the whole time. So all I have to say is wtf is wrong with you? That's not rhetorical question. Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

fatso detected

yea but it's a different person now. He married a normal sized woman and now this fatty showed up uninvited.

ITT: I HAVE A SMALL PENIS

i say dump yer fat woif and d8 taylor. she is bretty, talented and rich. i bet she also smells gud.

>tfw gf is 5'7 125lbs
kek, enjoy your whale