How can we even compete?

How can we even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By having a decent credit score, job, and a home.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite...

I have a dad

This. Also receiving a proper blowjob is pretty great.

you can't o.p. just get to sucking the nigger cocks you crave so much.

When your dick is thicker than your shins

I have a big white dick. I have an education. I have a job. I have a hot girlfriend that loves to fuck me.

Seems like I won the competition.

His dong looks like a log of poo. Do not want.

t. gayfag.

Kek don't lie. You have a 3 inch dick. No job. You didn't finish college and your gf is you right hand.

You honestly cant compete with that. Any girl who sees that will be absolutely infatuated with it.

we don't compete, we fuck them^^

Enjoy having AIDS.

am i competing?

Why does this arouse me?

because it's a nice match :o

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite...

Yeah, but I'm white...

>we
Don't rope me in with you race mixing cucks.
I don't want any part of it.

Stay mad, cucks.

Hey, another niggerfaggot thread? Take this shit to 9fag

Don't you have to post another thread about emo cunt with a lopsided face again?

>When white cock is 10x more appealing simply because of skin color

Is this a response to the horse dick thread

Nice STDs queermo.

Off my board homo

R34 Thread now.

Ok yours right

Why is the suit melting tho

Get off Sup Forums and go get nigger aids you fucking race mixing queer.

Because the artist is shit, lmao

It's for faggots that jack off to animation instead of real women. This bullshit wouldn't be around if Hitler would have taken over like he should have.

I'm using it to sway the gay interacial cuck feetish you faggots seem to have.
If Hitler won we wouldn't have faggots like you.

Go eat a dick /lgbt/

White is Right
Breed with the right race

great question

Do anime have puss puss?

"Too much"
lmao little ass dick nigga

Why do niggers have yellow in the white of their eyes?
Seems like a dis-figuration to me,

HOW
CAN
MY
MANLET
THICK
TINY
SPIC
COCK
EVEN COMPETE????????

Sup Forumseta site for cucks

Yum

I hear Jap women can't find big dicks because everyone in Japan is 4", so maybe take a trip if you're average sized at 6"-7"?

LMAO
CUCKS BTFO

>2012
>being a cuck
Kill myself please you fucking dumb nigger

To big

White x White is tight!

it can't

He's white, he'll be able to take advantage of his gift.

Fuck me daddy

Then what the FUCK do I do now?

That's the idea you fucking pathetic shit stain

Apes are made to rape, protect your heritage today!

bump

You want more?

think you can take it?
nothing you can do i'm afraid

Average 20IQ points higher 75% less violent crime per capita 75% higher median income.

Moar like this
streamboobs.com

Nignogs BTFO AGAIN!

mmm I remember having a black BF

Stop linking reported attack sites

lmao fucking pathetic waste of a human

>TFW Blacks are so hated that the Jews have to pay people to post cuck threads on a dying website.
Fuck off big nose.

By being more than a fetish and revenge weapon towards parents

mmm I don't think a complete waste, I kept his big balls drained

>we

Blacks, once again, BTFO
Never met a wet person who wanted to be with a nigger for financial or stability reasons.
It was always a fetish or "I hate my parents so I'll date a nigger to piss them off"

Where do these cock-loving-nigger-fuckers even come from?
Oh right, the Jews pay them.

>Q. How can we even compete?

>A. With our bullets and our best.

Worthless

FUCKING CUCK FAGGOTS, GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ywn fuck that pussy deep and then lie in bed with her listening to kid a or the king of limbs
why live?

PATHETIC

hehe, and a loose pussy too :P