I really fucked up this time

I really fucked up this time.

I don't really know how I got into this position, but I am now a drug dealer for multiple groups and gangs of people, and they all expect me to have a multitude of different drugs ready for them for Wednesday evening.

I have never sold any drugs before, and the furthest I've ever gone with drugs is weed. What do I do? I have no connections and they all know where I live.

What do Sup Forums? What do?

how the fuck did that happen?

Suicide bomb them. Be an hero.

Kys

Buy a gun and alot of ammo. Fortify your house. Buy a gopro, put it on a tactical helmet and stream the entire shootout fps style.

Sounds like a lie.

Got drunk and gave my details to a group of Danish people looking for drugs because I thought drug dealers were cool, so if I pretended to be one, everybody would think I'm cool. Long story short, I made that promise to many many people.

I was very drunk.

you deserve it man. just tell them you lied, maybe they won't beat your ass

>Strap c4 to self
>Go to drug deal
>???????
>Profit!

First... you'll need to pick up an M60...

I'm bad with shit like that, that's why I'm here. I already continued the lie for the past few days. I kept promising them I'd have it soon. I might just block everybody I know

>i hope you get rekt
>beta faggot

Would give proof, but it's on snapchat. I could send a photo of one of the guys but it wouldn't really prove anything, but I'll send it if you want.

I've been in this position too, getting too drunk and been cool. there is no solution without embarrassment unless you can get drunk again make up a lie and tell them that you just unloaded a bunch and you have to wait for more to come in

I didn't know you were continuing the lie
just say, one of your mates said some shady shit
cops are involved, you gotta lay low for a bit

That's pretty much what I've been doing, I just keep saying that I'm out and I have to get more in, but I have done that like 3 times now. If I come out and tell them I've been bullshiting, they'll probably never talk to me again, which is bad because I like half of them

Maybe try telling them that you ran out of your supply temporarily, and need an extension. Use that time to either get in touch with someone who can help you or try to find a way to ditch town. Alternatively, you could try to get the police to put you under their protection, or set up a meeting time with the gangs, and leave an anonymous tip with the police about it.

This only applies, by the way, if you aren't in Mexico. If you are, in fact, in Mexico, then you're fucked big time no matter what. Good luck, OP.

>Arranging drug deals over snapchat
Are you even old enough to not get b&?

This OP.
There's a pretty high chance that they're gonna come to your house, and maybe try and kill you. So you might as well make it entertaining for us.

I guess I'll probably have to do that. Honestly can't see any other solution that doesn't involve stress or embarrassment

I think this is bait but, if I were you, I would turn myself into the police.

Jesus, this is the most retarded shit I've seen for months

I don't what the demographic is for snapchat around where you live, but most normal sociable people have snapchat where I live. It's like not have Facebook, if you don't have it, you're seen as weird or something.

yeah, I got drunk, and promised a mate I'd come visit him over state, I lied about booking plane tickets, he took time off work, I fucked up and we haven't spoken since, he sent me a message asking about me, I'm to embarrassed to even read it.
But don't worry, alcohol is the only friend I need.

killmyself

Thanks for the advice man, going to turn myself in right now, all I needed was that push. God bless you.

HAHA faggot

Just tell them your supply doesnt answer anymore since a few weeks although he should already and you think he got busted. You can make them additional a bit paranoid by telling them they should reset their phones and shit. And tell them they will find a connection. They maybe wont believe you but they cant evidence the opposite and it fits to your story

Yes snitch the police which of your gangster friends wants to buy drugs so they can fuck them. They will probably not find out and take revenge. Are you retarded?

This. I'll do this. They can't prove that I'm lying and details will make it more realistic.

Thanks man

Do you not get sarcasm?

And tell them you are scared that they will find a connection between you and him why you recently cleaned the House and wont drug deal in next time anymore.

Trust me. Its the best option. Most ppl taking or dealing drugs are a bit paranoid And they will automatically avoid you when they hear Police and will understand that you want Go safe

this

say the cops came to your house and were asking shit

say you will get back to the danish bros when you have the stuff.

dont get back to them. they will find someone else

No problem

Snapchat is pretty safe. Way safer than a phonecall or facebook.

No dont say cops asked, dont tell them you spoke with cops or you may have problems kek. Just play paranoid

A phonecall is safer. You need a warrant and special equipment for it

Plus you can easily add people without giving your personal number or facebook and messages delete themselves so you don't have to do any cleaning, worst case scenario. And you can send people pictures of the product to show it's real or whatever. It's really perfect, user is just a retard that shuns normie media.

>> Danish

What's the worst gang you could possibly have? You don't even have black or latin people

I didn't say I was Danish, just the first group I met, and they were real slavic, skin-head, vodka loving, Adidas wearing type of Danish.

Carve and color some acetaminophen tablets to look like ecstasy, buy a bag of flour, print out some pretty blotter paper, get some little baggies... I mean shit, man, you can totally make this work.

If they were that keen to get some drugs from you, then they probably aren't the type to bash your head in.

tell them all your sources were out of town because of the long weekend

Just say "Sorry man I'm dry." It's not like anyone going to kill you. Unless you owe people money, then you are actually fucked.

> Drug users are peaceful
Only when they get their drugs...

Tell them you need to meet them, and then tell them this in person.

It'll make it more believable if you say you didn't want to talk over the phone.

tell them you have a trouble with the supplier (i.e. need to lay low or something)

no new shipment until further notice

as long as you don't have their money in your hands you should be fine

by the way you are fucking idiot

if you have a small cock don't stuff a vibrator in your fucking pants

What
Not where I live man

Dude if this is true they are going to literally cut you from neck to nuts. Hope they make it quick for ya.