CHVRCHES

Admit it, this was good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFSau8BUc0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah man both their albums we're good.

The first few songs are good, once you get to the song with the guy singing instead of Lavren happens the whole thing falls apart

IF ANYONE T-THINKS MISOGYNY ISN'T R-REAL: IT IS AND THIS IS HH-HOW IT LOOKS LIKE ;__;

I kinda agree, to be honest I quite like Lain's vocals on the second album, though on the first they don't really fit and lyrically it seems like he's just submitting to Lauren's writing (victimizing women in bad relationships, he can't just say that maybe it isn't so lopsided). Anyhow the album itself it pretty good, really does fall off in quality though after Tether as you say, although Night Sky is a great track.

is that a real lyric?

Its what she posted on Twitter when someone linked her a Sup Forums thread. Though given her songwriting it wouldn't be much of a surprise if that did work its way into a song.

Why does that guy even attempt to sing? He's horrible. Should just let the girl do it and work on his bleeps more.

>being this newfaggish

Fucking hell, lurk moar

Under the tide and You caught the light are the best songs on the album though

they aren't really, though

High Enough to Carry You Over is on the other. Though the other two are a sleepfest.

My first impression of this album was it was terrible, but after another listen, I prefer it to Bones. I like the optimistic vibe it has, compared to Bones's slightly depressing one.

I’m a pig, and I smell bad. Lauren Mayberry is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Lauren Mayberry, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

I'm a Chvrches fan but this album is a 7/10 at best. Her emo eps are way better then anything Chvrches will probably ever do, and Chvrches second album is really bad.

is that a brandon pasta?

nope nope nope

How do I impress Lauren? What gets her going?

Why would you even want to?

She's the most beautiful woman in the world.

I want to cuddle with Lauren and stroke her hair but THAT'S IT!

But she starts rubbing your crotch. What then?

She is flat like a board.

>Her emo eps
link

Are you some muscle-bound meathead? Why would a flat chest be a bad thing? This is why she hates "alpha males."

Having a bit of ass and tits to differentiate from a small boy would be g8.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFSau8BUc0U
Here is an example. All of their eps are on bandcamp and soulseek if you want to listen to any of them. They are all great I highly recommend them. If only they made a full album.

Also this is one of the reasons she is so attractive

that's the only thing you could do
lavren is too pure for this world

>constantly showing her belly
>not lewd

You're a CHVRCHES fan who thinks their first and only 2 albums are a "7" and "really bad".

Explain where "fan" came from.

I really liked a lot of songs of Bones of What You Believe, because its catchy synth pop with one of my favorite vocalists in general. That doesn't take away from the fact that several of the songs are bad and all of the songwriting is bad. Their second album is unbelievably bad with only a few highlights. Just because I don't undying love all of their music doesn't mean I am a fan. Anco is probably my favorite band but I only consider one of their albums to be a 10/10 and I strongly dislike almost everything post 2007. I am still a fan of the songs I like and Lavren is probably the most attractive woman I've ever seen and her voice hits a lot of chords with me.

That sounds so 2004-2007

wtf this is superior than chvrches

Its not perfect but her voice in emo is so comfy

Memes aside, one of my fav albums. I loved it.

I used to listen to them before chvrches, I was a fan. Heard of them through an acquaintance.