Trap thread/mental illness thread/yadda yadda

trap thread/mental illness thread/yadda yadda

spoon

that's a shitty pic op

requesting big dick traps :)

way too manfaced to be a trap

>trap thread/mental illness thread

How about NO? Don't you fags have a containment board? Fuck you, fuck your mental disorder, just fuck the fuck off out of Sup Forums and stay gone, faggot.

based trafu

HA you have the ugliest dude face

not a trap at all

sexy af yum

post feet op

aaaaaaa

look at all these ugly men

Any experiences?

that has to be the strangest facial expression I've ever seen. Maybe it's because it's the strangest face I have ever seen

Wait, isn't that Amelia? Pretty sure that wasn't a trap, OP.

I have to disagree with you on all of them, but I guess you must look so much better than them that your expectations are very high. Let's see some pics of you please

It's the same shitposter that always frequents these threads. Wouldn't mind him.

partial assman looks objectively like a man

cute af :3c

ah, figured so man

I'm still waiting for spoon

You ok over there? You seen to be having some trouble with your eyesight. Might want to go see a doctor about that. Just make sure someone else drives you there, since it's not safe for blind people to operate vehicles.

Traps are gay

I guess it's a common practice for insecure people to insult others who look better than them. Misery loves company.

fat

Not if they like girls, they aren't.

really gay

Embarrassing*

Misspelled embarrassing. How embarrassing.

Seriously whats the deal with these stupid pics with the dog ears and nose? Who started this garbage? Is it supposed to be cute or something? Because it's not.

It's a snapchat filter.

What did I tell you? You really need to get off the internet until you go see an eye doctor and get your vision fixed. You just keep making a fool out of yourself.

It's from an app called snapchat
seriously, just leave Sup Forums for maybe a week

I thought by definition a filter was supposed to remove things, not add things.

Why?

You thought way wrong.

Keep dumping?

Ok, either way the dog ear thing is stupid. Thankfully it's just gonna be a short-lived like other dumb fads like pet rocks.

No.723009016

Maybe so, maybe no

yes

did you just copy and paste the post #??

idk it's been around for a while now

You got it

Do you kik?

kik is not a verb

you're such a child

Moar of this qt

Newfag here so yes hahahahaha

Damn you got me. I'll never recover from that insult. Might as well just go ahead and hang myself seeing how you just pretty much ruined my life.

Delivering as fast as I can

You're really cute

there you go. you're gonna be here forever by the by.

Perfect trap who's ready to suck a dick

Nice ass

pic is me

same

Would date

Nice.

Perfect ass

NO I SAID ITS ME FAGGOT NOT YOU. ITS ME NOT YOU. GOD DAMNIT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING LYING NIGGER? ITS ME GOD DAMNIT> MEEEE

Sexy as fuck. Your perfect

nah just perfect lighting

Nope. Decent lighting and a tasty looking ass. Anymore?

I didn't believe you at first but now I do

Damn I would love to spend a day with that

I love you baby. I love you so so much. I want to be with you every day and every night. You are my everything. I want to marry you and take you to my special cabin out in the woods where nobody will find you. I love you baby.

Don't know if I wanna eat it or fuck it first

not the person you responded to, but I think you should reread what you just wrote.

fucking cringeworthy man

Fuck you no its not, youre just jealous of my love for her.

more goddamn feet