Who is the most famous person you've ever met? Mine is Francis mark from New York hardcore band from autumn to ashes

Who is the most famous person you've ever met? Mine is Francis mark from New York hardcore band from autumn to ashes.

Tommy lee from motley crue

>Alan rickman
>Gary oldman
>Dexter fletcher
>David Bowie
>Jeremy Piven
>Jeremy Clarkson

I was in the lobby of the Waldorf Astoria in NYC and Trump walked right past me, of that counts lol.

Ehh I guess it counts lol did you ask him what's up nigger?!

Who the fuck meets that many famous ppl

i am banksy

bet you faggots will never believe me

after all im a liar

usain bolt, andre de grasse, trayvon bromell

Yeah, I lose that bet

shogun from ufc

I forgot I met Frankie Muniz at a Burger King once lol

I met Eddie Griffin but I didn't know it was him. I think I freaked him out because I just came up to him. Someone told me who it was and I realized I must've come across as a like an obsessed fan or something.

Also was waiting in line next to Chumlee from Pawn Stars once, but I didn't want to bother him.

Famous People I've met
>Sean Astin
>Christopher Lloyd
>Chuck Norris
>Rieke Werner

I don't know if Sean Astin and Christopher Lloyd really count since it was at a sci-fi convention. But Chuck Norris I met because when I was younger I was big into martial arts and the owner of the school I attended knew him, so he came to the gym occasionally. I occasionally play games on steam with Rieke Werner. She's probably not even known in English speaking countries. She's a singer/actress from Germany.

Princess Leia...Carrie Fisher

Shigeru Miyamoto. Met by chance in a hotel in Hong Kong.

>Bono
>David Bowie
>Kanye West
>Ryan Tubridy
>Prince
>So many famous 80's singers that I can't remember the name of.

My dad was a very well respected free-lance photographer and often brought me along, as it would be a good experience and there was no one at home to look after me. I still have signed David Bowie photos that have gone through a dark-room and have never been released before. Might sell some day but will always probably be worth more to me.

Did you ever meet Melanie Wills? I have a weird obsession with her and One True Thing/her work in FATA.

Yoko Ono
Steve Buscemi
Kim Gordon
William Dafoe

I met the guitarist from In Flames and didn't even know it either. lol I got lost looking for the venue and he walked my ass to the venue opened the door for me and followed me in afterwards went back stage to prep

I know people at Rooster Teeth.

Peter Gilmore, high priest of the Church of Satan.

How old was he and did you ask him about malcolm in the middle?

You're an idiot OP. That bands not even famous you dip.

No but funny story; Francis mark pulled me on stage and had me sing her parts at the show. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube or Instagram it was at their latest tour in california.

I was janitor at PGA tournament, didn't meet anyon- was so cool tho

Weird al yankovic

hard to say but the most famous person ive met is a youtuber called hyojin

You're a tard aren't you user? OP clearly said famous.

Danny Glover

I asked him if he was agent Cody banks actually. And he gave me that stupid squint face he always does.