Why doesn't Elizabeth Gillies get more play on Sup Forums? Ya'll niggas gay or som tin?

Why doesn't Elizabeth Gillies get more play on Sup Forums? Ya'll niggas gay or som tin?

I want her to peg me

I'd love her to dominate my arsehole

>sweating intensifies

she has nice feet too

would love her to force me to suck on her toes while she belittles me

thisto be honest

Jesus what a worthless slut. MORE OF THAT SET NIGGER

Shit. That reminds me. I'm an ep or two behind on Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll.

>stop starring and start sucking them creep

>y-yes mistress

she's too busy getting her brains fucked out of her head everynight by the hollywood elite.

She's been in a lot of terrible things. SD&R is unwatchable...and I sat through a lifetime movie where she wanted to fuck I mean kill her dad.

If she was in something watchable or even good then a lot more people would dedicate threads to her

Solid 6/10, she looks average as fuck.

Her face is lead chick in a 1990s sex thriller tier and gravity has not been kind to her boobs.

She also apparently doesn't whore herself out to paparazzi, so we don't get pictures of her leaving the dentist office or whatever, and she's hardly ever in anything worth looking at.

>sharp elbows
>wouldn't bang

Nice dubs bitchboy

well 90% of the pics posted in this thread are over a year old so that could be why

I need this in my life. Imagine you trying to pull out but she locks her legs around your hips and grips your cock as tightly as she can with her twat. Liz is a fucking 10/10.

ugh those bony ankles
dropped.

She's got a stupid mouth, that's why.

She's got a mouth that was made for my 4 incher, boy I tell you.

I'd pay to see her peg Victoria and Ariana, tbhf

What position would be better to be pegged in? On your hands and knees? On your back? Straddling her?

yes

Id like to see her break victoria

I like how she always plays the "rude/rocker" girl but her music is like the one from Ariana Grande.

Anyways, I have a crush with a girl that looks a lot like her, but this girl is supposed to be an actual "rocker/metalhead" and also not rude at all.

Because she hasn't done nudity yet.

>tfw there's no actual stomach skin shown

>le reddit meme from five years ago

Well played, sir.

is that lindsay lohan

> dat Stevie Nicks impression

> dat scene where she starts slapping and domming Flash

Good body but looks like she has botch plastic surgery on the mouth region.

She had really nice hairy forearms, but she started waxing, so she's dead to everyone in the arm hair lobby now.

We used to talk about her a lot but Victorious was cancelled

Can we also discuss Ariana? They took a beautiful cute pale girl, shoved her in a tanning booth and made her Nikki Minaz 2

>Can we also discuss Ariana?
See , same thing.

please respond i got my dick out and everything

on your back so she can look in your eyes and tell you how pathetic you are, then spit in your face

while simultaneously slapping your cheek and gripping it each thrust

She seems like she'd play a convincing succubus.

How does Dan can keep getting away with this?

Her tits are sagging way too much for her age.

Tbh I was really disappointed she wasn't cast in Twin Peaks. She'd have been perfect as Audrey's daughter.

I think they want girls who can actually act on something like Twin Peaks, user. I've never seen Twin Peaks, but from what I've heard the actresses take their roles very seriously.

does she come with a ice maker?

>crush

Lmao whiteboi the only "crush" she gettin is when I'm crushing that pussy with my big 6 inch black DICK!

David doesn't care about how good of an actor you are, he wants to get the best person for the role.

So Sky Ferreira can act?
Idk I've never seen her acting.

Her face is so fuckin weird

Nasty shavewhore.

Like 99% of American woman are like that...

Remember the rumors about her being born male?

Sometimes I look at her face and I start believing it's true.

Remember the rumors about you being the worst most insufferable trip on this entire website?

Sometimes I look at your posts and I start believing it's true.

Dog bless you Dan Schnieder.