Have you ever been jumped before or gotten your ass kicked by more than 1 person?

Have you ever been jumped before or gotten your ass kicked by more than 1 person?

i got jumped into a gang when i did time in prison (had no choice really), wasn't too bad because i just balled up after taking a few swings

Why did you ball up?

always managed to fight them off, run or kick their ass

got punched right under my chin, went black for a sec and i was on the floor. Just curled up and tried to block what i could

Were they blacks?

No because I'm not a nigger.

I would have tried to kick or punch back

What gang and why were you in prison?

i mean i did at first, but i had 4-5 dudes trying to kick me in the face

some were abbos

Once I broke into a house because o thought I left my phone there. I was high as a kite. Teenager was in house, punched me in the mouth and I body slammed him and knocked him unconscious. Rushed back to my car and saw my phone on passenger seat. Not my best night.

Have any good abbo stories? I've heard a ton here and never get tired of them.

bloods, most were bloods and i really had no choice. i was in for pwid cocaine, went in as a non-violent offender and came out more violent then ever, stupid system

Yea. Thats..

Why were you in the cage anyway?

see

No but I've seen people get jacked. I was living in a college residence. The building was located in a sketchy area. Women usually get jacked if they are alone.

ya a bunch of niggers jumped me one time because i was wearing blue. They thought i was a crypt or some shit. Tried to tell them im a white boy, stupid fucking niggers.

>crypt
kek

Why didn't they carry guns or mace?

one night doing a security patrol job, about 2am
pull up at post office to grab my mail when this skinny white kid I know delivers the drugs from the drug house comes running through the centre of town, he see's me and runs over, hes beat to shit and has only one shoe, suddenly 20 shirtless young abbos running low like they're hunting roos with 10 young girls following and cheering them on come down the street, white kid screams and runs on, first abbo charges at me so I smash my baton torch into his skull and he staggers away to join the girls, the rest of the guys keep chasing the drug guy and the girls surround me to shout at me

Yep

follow up question, were they black

Kek same here, man. I'm American and I have never even seen an abo in the flesh but I'm fucking fascinated by them thanks to Sup Forums.

No. Grew up in Boston and ALWAYS hit first.

Yeah, I got jumped by some fucking Nazis one time, for my fucking skin color.

Fucking cowards

I got jumped heading out of gym class when the Rodney King verdict was coming down. Everyone knew what was going to happen. And I was a skinny white boy at 70 lbs in 8th grade. Easy target.

Many have tried. All have failed.

What did you unsheathe your katana and teleport behind them?

>got jumped by 2 niggers I didn't know outside my apartment building
>GIMME YO MONEY
>Dude, I'm broke as fuck
>GIVE US YO WALLET
>show them empty wallet w/no cc's
>they get pissed
>one of them comes at me
>I'm cornered
>panic and throw first punch
>hit nigger at the sweet spot of his jaw
>nigger goes down, out ice cold
>in a panicked state, jump around toward the other nigger
>he books
>haul ass to my apartment and call police
>they find the knocked out nigger and arrest him
>never find the other one
>suddenly I'm the bad ass of the apartments for beating up 3 or 4 (neighbor's numbers, not mine) niggers that tried to rob me
It was the luckiest of all lucky punches and I was scared shitless.

No, I'm just someone who doesn't like to lose. I do whatever it takes to win, even if you want to call it fighting dirty. There are no rules on how to fight.

4th grade, remember i was walking home from a friends apartment, he didnt live too far away, but i was carrying a ps2 game in my hand, 3 mexicans probably 18-20 came up and were following me for a while. really close. i felt one of them brushing my shoulder.. he was saying there was catepillars on me. what he was really doing was trying to reach for the game i had in my hand. well i felt a small tug on it but i had a firm grip. suddenly they punched me in the stomach and i dont remember much else but they took the game, had a memory card in it with ALL my saves too.. fuck sake.. walked home crying. my family left the house to go watch Holes at the movies. was during easter break weekend. mom called police did a police report no one was found. meh

Do you talk like that guy from good will hunting?

Yeah I was 13 and two nignogs tried to take my basketball after pickup hoops in a park
>tried grabbing it back when they started leaving with my ball
>they jumped me
>one guy suckered punched me and chipped my tooth
>I pushed him down short stairs during scuffle and he lost his nerve
>other guy was hitting me from behind whole time
>i grabbed his leg and kicked him in the balls 2 or 3 times while he hopped around

Lots of nigs and trashy whites watched and hollered the entire time. I felt famous for a few weeks after that. Any Philly cats in here?

You do realize no odd believes you? If you're on this site you're probobly a loser like the rest of us.

why do liberals defend them?

So you mean to tell me, around blacks never relax?

So true...

It slips out every once in a while.

>FEEEAAH MY BOTANY POWEEHS, MAAHS!