Ah. Same guy I was talking to?
But yea, this is more or less her body right now

Kinda average with a little chub?

>pass
Outta curiosity, Why?

Also her

that is the way to go user
and yes same guy

also, if you are serious about the future, might see if she wants to move anywhere, distance is a bitch

smash
smash
smash

As far as I know she'll probably stay here. But she travels quite a bit.

Though if she does plan on moving and we are in a relationship by then, I'll probably go with her.

>smash

hopefully there are jobs for both of you out there where ever that may be

if you get together

SMASH

I've been sexting you for the last week...so you know that's not smash ;)

SMASH CITY

SUPAR SMASH BROTHASSS

sjw trash,, shes inn that ben shapiro video

Eh, we are going into the same field (Nursing) so jobs should be plentiful where ever we go.

oh thats cool
would be nice if you got rotations together too

May be too much of her then. I wouldn't mind if it was the same hospital, but I just wouldn't want her to be working the same shifts as me on the same floor.

She already is pushing me to become an EMT as well... (She's currently one) so.... yea.

Awesome. She's a fun fuck

dude... sounds like there is some chemistry already

well, yeah too much contact can be bad, but also good,

dunno what to tell you on that, you probably wont get the same rotations, but emt could be interesting...

smash

I'd smash every single one in this thread but the Asian.

I guess we have some chemistry. We have texted back and forth for hours, so I guess thats good. Still the shyness factor

And I see what you mean with the contact. Though we are in completely different areas, so we won't be with the same VFD as EMT's. Even mutual aid responses would be rare given the distance and all.

not only will i smash it will be destroyed.

More?

how often do you guys text and or meet in person?

more in person contact gets you farther than text ever will

smashed into a smoldering pile of ash.

In person hasn't happened in months. Our paths don't cross anywhere near enough to actually talk.

And texting wish is at minimum once a month for upto 10 hrs. Though It has been a little more often since November.

who the fuck is she she is literally perfect.

hmmmm

sounds like a 50/50 shot

course i didnt talk to my gf but knew of her for 2 years before saying anything to her

I basically got this girls number the first time I spoke to her at any length.

The thing with her now is that she shys away from meeting up, yet, well you see the other stuff.

I sometimes worry how my parents will react when I bring home a "mixed" girl

Smash like pic related

Looks like it's gabby epstein

what ethnicity are your parents

shys away from meeting, with what excuses?

My parents are solid Italian. (Father is Sicilian, and Moms from the Naples area?) I'm adopted, so I'm Russian instead. They already told me they consider any mixed to be black, and to stay away from Black girls..

Usually relatively specific. On Call with her FD, Babysitting, Traveling, Graduations, general work. ETC.

anche te sei negro essendo slavo fam

doubt they would even pick up that she is black upon first meeting. would do that, THEN later they find out, so their conception is shattered

no, it makes sense for to think that esp. being italian, probably have had shitty experiences

well, tread lightly ig
dunno what to tell you

thanks mate. she's fuckin gorgeous.

Here have another if you like.

I guess, she looks White enough. Though they may clue in if the meet her siblings. The younger 4 all have their black portion being much more noticeable.

And I guess maybe, at least it looks like there is potential? The other thing, she always seems like she wants to do something, but again shys away.

Then theres smaller things that happen that make me slightly hopeful

she has the same smile as her so there yes i'd smash.

my gf's family is like all mexican

is kind of a culture shock/clash

not sure what to tell you, depends on how her siblings and family is

who knows, she probably doesnt know what she is after yet

she's just amazing... wow... but i hate that short hair!, fuck! need her with long hair!.

my ex

sure here,
her name is Rachel by the way not giving full name.

lucky son of bitch.

She actually did kinda tell me more or less her entire ethnic background for some reason? Well, I think another friend of hers asked? She's atleast half a slav, so theres that.

Her family seems to be decently well of, but seem a little too "southern" for here.

And yea, I think that there is a slight interest, but she's not sure if she wants a relationship, or if she's just nervous or what.

Most of the smaller things mostly just involve us awkwardly locking eyes for a few seconds.

actually this Picture is best.

hey I think i have her on fb

>chi town?

My twin sisters. Guess which is the junkie slut.

Probably the one with the cig?

left.

delete this shit.

left cuz she is uglier

you got that slav going for you

and i would check up on her fb and look for past relationships to see if one ended soon or what

who knows, just be consistent i guess?

Left there is right here. Jaime.

delete this fag

Old /soc heur is old

gotta hand it to ya she's pretty cute and smashable.

Smash? Pass?

i want to fuck the blonde

those brows are extremely bad

Smash or pass these whores?

u r extremely sad

delete.... self, Butthurt OP

As far as I know she is single, and has not had a relationship. Though there is a little bit of a strange thing that happened. Left a nice out of state University, and ended up returning home to a local Community college, then transferred again to a state school. I think that maybe it was a bout of depression? Could explain this to a degree?
And yea, that's more or less my best bet. Take it slow, stay in contact, and maybe it will work naturally?

delete....ur face
anally rekt user

Smash, then pass.

I guess. She's posted starting here

same, the more i look at the two the more i wanna smash the suntanned one.