OSRS thread, what are you guys up to?

OSRS thread, what are you guys up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RX-JHz7NToE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually never got into Runescape when I was younger. I wonder if I would enjoy it at all if I picked it up now

go for it man. it's pretty relaxing

do you like mindless grinding? I love it and that's why I love oldschool, Put on a podcast and cut some trees, actually really relaxing.

Nah, it's full of cancerous cunts..

>every game ever today
There will always be cancerous cunts everywhere you go user. You think Sup Forums and vidya are containment activities for them? They're everywhere.

bump of keks

youtube.com/watch?v=RX-JHz7NToE

True, but RuneScape seems to be filled with nothing but scamming assholes or RWT shit.

I was all into it when I was 12-16. Used to get corporal punishment because I would log on during dial up ages when my mom was expecting a call.

I can't get into the endless grinding now. If it had better graphics and movement, like Call of Duty type movement, maybe even just ported to console, I'd be all over it.

Need 1 mill for bond by tomorrow.
Been doing/setting up the Gnome restaurant.

I wanna make enough gold to RWT for $15

Doing some plunder, getting 91 for diary. Hoping for pet along the way

forgot pic lol

Y'all know what's going on

(working on double nats)

let's be honest, RWT is the only reason most people play this, and those who aren't capable of it play in the hopes of eventually being able to make enough mills on a regular basis to RWT

how much gp do you think is a good start to rwt?
where or how do i rwt it?

no

yes. if you could get away with it, and you can, it's hilariously easy with jagex's shitty detection systems in OSRS, or if at the very least there was nothing against it, no one ever planted in your mind that RWT was somehow 'bad' for the game while old Jagex rakes in the dough, you would

and how much does gp goes for this days?

Anyone want to give me some GP on RS3? I'm a broke fucker

RS3 DXP Weekend bitches

I outgrew runescape, but had a lot of fun with it. It was a great place to find conversations for a teen. Especially with the mindless leveling system.

Highest level I got was 85 mining. One of the first 100 or so to do that. Now 85 is a noob level, hahah.

I don't play much and would be willing to trade stuff off this account. Anyway, here is a pic.

Just grinding bois.

Started playing again about a month ago.

Nice bro...jealous

If you have any items I can alch I will suck your dick

nice fishing and wc, brother.

Thats a nice acc lad. Glad to have you back

Ill take whatever you have you dont want.

how should i star doing slayer

>get your best gear
>talk to slayer master
>kill whatever you have to
>repeat