Ask someone who's 5 days sober after a 2 year pot binge anything

Ask someone who's 5 days sober after a 2 year pot binge anything.

hows it feel being a functioning member of society?

why'd you quit?

when is your next joint?

What exactly constitutes a binge? Dabs all day?
Did the weed interfere with your life?

>2 year pot binge
>pot binge
>binge

How does it feel not feeling any different?

Outstanding. It just feels great to be back.

how are you feeling?

How do you feel?

What are your plans for the future? Not as in what your dreaming, but what you already have worked out.

Did you work during the 2 years, and if so, what job?

Does being sober feel like a drug in of itself?

You want some kind of medal or banana sticker?

Do you have the howling fantods?

/thread

It was making me depressed. Mentally, I felt like garbage. It's amazing how much better and clearer I feel. I feel better now than I did when I was high.

no

Are these real questions? Do people think that you can't work a full schedule and smoke weed everyday?

Checked.

Never.

I was smoking two-three blunts a day. I would smoke whenever I was able to. Dabs, edibles, vaporizers, all that junk.

Clear, settled, confident. I feel like I have a better energy around me.

Congratulations for deciding to leave your weed dependence behind mate.

It takes courage to admit you have a problem with substance abuse, and it takes a lot of determination to actually fight your addiction.

Just remember, it's an uphill battle, and drug addiction may not seem like it's a big deal now, and you might still feel tempted, but the short term rewards you get from it now will certainly come back to bite you later.

Thinking about your own future is a sign of maturity. Good job, OP.

But you should just get a LITTLE high. To help you come up with ideas. Getting high makes you smart.

Obviously real questions. If a guy is 'binging on weed for 2 years' I doubt he is going to hold a great position.

It's why you ask questions, sometimes peoples lives go differently.

huh?

I'm in school in a radiologic technologist program. I have a year's worth of clinicals before I can take board certification exam. I work full time in a steakhouse (b/c they didn't drug test me when they hired me on).

Have you begun dreaming again yet

In a way. I think it's called a pink cloud.

All I want is for someone to see this thread and think to themselves "maybe I can do this too."

The last three nights my dreams have been vivid and extremely long.

The scary thing is that was my mentality.

Glad to hear that you have been studying and working, especially full time. No idea how you smoked so much with studying and working. Lot of people on here that just smoke weed all day and do nothing. Also it'll be nice if you want to change jobs, as a lot of good ones do swabs or piss tests.

Keep it up and life only gets brighter!

I appreciate that. I think I might try going to an AA or NA meeting. I know weed isn't alcohol, cocaine, or heroin. But it made my life unmanageable and I need to develop habits to help me live life better.

>AA or NA
Eh, that's just bullshit for people who don't have friends, same thing with "therapists" and all that bullshit.

If you don't have any friends, then I'd highly recommend you to seek professional help.

I've came to believe the best way for you to stop unhealthy habits is having other people in your life, especially young people.

t. drug addict

Hahaha. I'm not OP, but I went to school full time and work full time for 5 semesters in a row a while back, high as a muhfugga. Stereotypes are exactly that my friend. As long as your motivated enough, you can do 40 hour work weeks and 15 credit semesters simultaneously. Get on my fucking level bruh.

that is some of the dumbest shit ive ever read

LOL all these days saying pot is for losers I know guys who own and run successfully business and smoke daily I my self have a great job and smoke all the time everyone needs a vice I'd rather smoke pot than drink, gamble,game or anything else that people do to blow off steam that's pointless

Right?! The thing is, these people believe these stereotypes because they haven't had any interaction with successful stoners. If they have though, they never imagined them as one because they appear successful.

Spoken like a true loser

I totally get where you're coming from. I guess it's a "to each his own" kind of thing. If you can smoke pot and be successful, more power to you. For me, I need to be honest with myself about my limitations. And just because I'm not stoned doesn't mean I can't still enjoy life.

If you don't smoke weed. Then you're probably a faggot.

Spoken like a pompous prick.

Seems to me theres a lot of people living like they aren't dying anyway. We were born to die faggot.

Try having a conversation with normies who go into debt HOPING to get a sheet of paper that MIGHT qualify them for a life of working toward being taken care of by the very people they trash talk their entire adult life.

Death nigga, pretend humanity matters much?

This only reflects how you feel about yourself. Psychology 101.

>pot binge

well, its only been 5 days but it appears that the effects are permanent.

whats your favorite movie?

Anal Adventures 27

puff puff pass nigga

Boner jams '02. Great flick.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit.

define a two year pot binge.

I smoke several times a day and have been for the past 8 years

smoke till i die!

Haha you're towelie.

Your life is complete shit if you think quitting weed is going to make it any better because if you think you need Na for weed just an hero. Get some will power instead of a fag who blames his shitty life on weed

manassas virginia

How do you not have any interaction with successful weed smokers? Almost everybody in the entertainment industry smoke and businessmen microdose lsd

You must not know how to read my stoner friend. I was agreeing with the dude I responded to about how there are totally successful stoners, and that being a lazy stoner is a stereotype. My negro amigo.

have you had vivid dreams since quitting?

Hush and go to bed, it's a school night

very long dream sequences

Totally agree. I NEVER dreamt when high.

wow what a shitty bong

Memento

Are you a fucking toddler? It's weed, not cocaine.

so NA is only reserved for guys like you who suck dick for coke?

yeah me neither, but the first week after quitting i had the most detailed dreams of my life

>been a almost-nightly smoker for 2 and 1/2 years
>been sober for a little over 2 months
>quit bcuz job but wanted to see where sobriety would take me
>feelsgoodman

Sriracha or Cholula?

Thank you so very much for giving me your fucking worthless opinion. I really really appreciate it faggot.
I feel ya dude, it's totally weird. Like hella vivid.

Clearly all that schooling did nothing to enhance your grammatical skills...

No it did. But tequila does something towards diminishing it! Hahaha you are so fucking pathetic. You really have nothing better to do than criticize a few grammatical errors induced by alcohol. LOL kys.