Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=415
discord.gg/nG9eYkd
doujins.com/tzn44trt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking to a dead thread on Sup Forums

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=415

Fuck off, it wasn't dead when I made the thread.

Also, plz stop posting Peanuts shit, or I'll kill a loli for real.

and now we wait

Requesting loli rape

with bloody insertions and tears please

Bump

I'm starting to recognize a fifth of the images that get posted on Sup Forums loli threads.

Is this a sign that I've leveled up? Am I real lolicon now?

Whats a good site for a loli series?

ffs

MODS

Allright then.

God fucking dammit.

If you're gonna post CP, at least post good CP.

And preferably don't post it at all, but... ew.

Tears would be nice

Well, I've done my part
Cya

Guys calm down it's nudism, not CP.

2 and 4 look like boys with their junk tucked between their legs, where the fuck do they make such mannish girls

they're also underage for what its worth

lol

Ohh don't make loli suffer.
Love goes first

Also, why don't we just ignore the CP guy?

still not allowed on this board boy o fucking obviously

She is too old to be in here

She looks 18.

rolling for 4

>Nudism not allowed
>looks at fap threads

gtfo moralfag sjw cucs. Sup Forums doesn't need or want your faggotry.

the filename is literally a timestamp. why are pedos so fucking stupid, no wonder they always get locked up

Hello mods, yes please.

This

Well, child nudism is a legal grey area that can be considered CP inc ertain contexts.

A child nudism image in a thread full of sexualized images of cartoon children might not look as good to a jury as a family album with 200 non-nude pictures and one nude pic, so is better if we keep that out of here.

film it please

IMPOSTER

I'd prefer it if we added more of the nudism and just kept the sexualized lolis out

Same xd

Look, I realize I'm not supposed to communicate with you pieces of fuck, but it's just too hard to resist right now.
We've owned this site for fucking years. You think your russian sites are safe from us? Dream on. You think TOR is safe?
Dream on. You think any of it's safe? We own most of that shit, we use it to skullfuck you all.

But this? This surface web, no proxy, script heaven bullshit right here? This is fish in a barrel. You are by far the dumbest
lot I've ever dealt with. Pack up if you want, run while you can. We'll find you eventually, and we've already got what we need.
You dumb fucks in here from the other thread figure it all out yet?

Exactly. I'm sure context make a difference. In this case, the context doesn't help.

MODS MODS Please shut loli threads down so Sup Forums doesn't become infested with pedo scum. MaStER Chin has been shut down and infinite chan has purged the pedos. They will try to come here. The need to be preemptively banned.

You are just giving the CP guy too much power on this thread you bunch of idiots

More loli with black nail polish?

Stop posting peantus shit or I WON'T murder a loli and film it.

But if you do stop, then I will.

Pretty sound argument tbqh fam, I'll admit defeat.

sauce

>everyone stops posting loli when cpfag shows up

it's ok guys milo endorses chomos so it's all cool under trump.,

Sup Forums was built on pedos, stfu.

Early shad was so edgy.

Any moar cp?...I mean nudism

nice dubs

We can only pray

I thought

There is a loli channel in this discord. The members are actually active.

discord.gg/nG9eYkd

hungry cunt

Your penis is misshapen and looks like a thumb

pic sauce

(tĂș)

Yeah i haven't had dinner yet it's been eons

mutant

Requesting pregnant loli

tnx

doujins.com/tzn44trt

Damn that's kinky

show off

So? I didn't do anything illegal. If my browser automatically downloads something that someone else shouldn't have posted, I delete it/clear the cache.

Loli is legal, and I haven't done anything worse than that, so you can fuck right off.

Can anybody recommend any decent loli hentai vids I can watch online?

stop this shit bro 2D>3D

Will the real content poster please stand up? Anyone? Anyone?

Oh, look at that. No answer. Why do you suppose that is, retards? (There are eight of you from there currently in this thread who downloaded the
illegal images, so don't be shy about answering, we know you're here).

We already got him. We already fucking got him. We don't have him in custody yet of course, but we contacted his ISP, his mobile carrier, his place
of employment, his bank of choice. His life is pretty much frozen. Nowhere he can go. Nothing he can do. He's fucked. He's done.

Who's next? The eight of you, of course. I hope you're ready for your lives to be over, because they were over twenty minutes ago when you decided
to share your illegal horse shit with the single most fucking idea what you were doing or who was watching you do it.

Welcome to Fuckedtown. Population: You.

no u

No one answered because you just fucking posted it you autist

Bet your sweet ass it is. My last phone died and I only recovered like four of the pictures from my cache.

H E C C

8ch purged legal pedo content? Or just CP?

That was Shad? I didn't even know he did guro; I just found it on gurochan.

>No employment, no bank, no ISP, prepaid phone
Get rekt

>Lmao, this is a load of bullshit
If you're the real deal where do I live?

You just fuckin beaned him

Shoujou Ramune

Shoujo Ramune is lit. I got the game on my pc its p gud besides not bein able to speak wapanese

>Shoujou Ramune

Thanks, seen that one already though

yeye

This shit will get me R O C K H A R D

There was more than one illegal image in this thread?

Ychan downloaded the nudist one, which probably isn't illegal anyways, and I deleted it. Pretty sure it's only a crime if you do it intentionally; mass image-downloaders don't count.

Tell it to the judge

No, because he's gonna roll his eyes and throw the charges out before it ever reaches me, assuming any DA is retarded enough to porsecute a known violent psychotic lunatic who isn't intimidated by law enforcement for not doing anything illegal.

Is there a game?

Now that i think about it there's one called Musumate but that one is lit too.

I like it lit and cute, if there's some actual "love" in it that makes it better.