All bow before Mike Pence, 46th president of the USA...

All bow before Mike Pence, 46th president of the USA. At the rate the white house is imploding and careening from scandal to scandal it's only a matter of time. Congrats, now we are the laughing stock of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should just start playing Yakkity Sax instead of Hail to the Chief

The Democrats wanted to run the first woman president, and now we're going to get the first gay president. I suppose that's still social progress.

sad but true

and i'm fine with it. the quicker we get this clown out of there the better.

he is 100% gay too.

and sadly he will never suck a cock

Yeah I feel sorry for people like him. Living your entire life in the closet must be an absolutely horrible way to exist. As a straight dude I'll never know what that's like but I can imagine.

i see what you did there, trumpists getting cucked by a faggot.

>>pic related

The world is the laughing stock of the world at the moment.
There's not a single country that don't have an very awful embarrassing politics situation.

While I would love for Trump to get impeached or even better, die I fear Pence would be even worse.

Ignore asshurt leftists and continue enjoying the destruction of globalist kike policy. Enjoy the rise of populism against the shreak of kikes like OP.

As if anyone can knock off Sweden for the position of leader in being laughed at. Nice try merchant.

Oh shut up. Every presidency has a rocky start. All of the alarmist rhetoric going around is the actual problem.

>mfw retard libs think you can just impeach someone because you don't like them

>rocky start

But Trump said, "This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine".

I think you saying "rocky start" is uncool.

>derp

You know that's the only reason he accepted the job. Easiest way to become pres. Trump's a clueless buffoon. Chance of impeachment: 100%

I didn't like Hillary and didn't vote for her, but after the last month I can honestly say she would she would be a far better president than Trump is going to be. Like, not even in the same ballpark.

Let put this way.
You gonna get shot in the head.
You can choose between a competent sniper woman with over 100 confirmed kills, or a bumbling idiot with a rusty .20

Who you pick?

Proof of any of this?
Resignation isn't actually incriminating either. Sometimes people resign simply because of negative publicity, not necessarily because of any wrongdoing. Also, Flynn is a Democrat, which nobody seems to ever mention.

President Pence would actually be pretty cool. Hopefully he'd keep pushing some of Trump's plans, but I don't really care (the fact that he's anti-homo is enough for me, since all I care about is triggering faggot liberals), and he'd probably take a lot less flack from the media because he's presidential.

>all I care about is triggering faggot liberals
You do realize that this makes you a retard, right? Well, you probably don't realize that, because you're a retard, but it's true.

Pence is not anti-hmo.
He's pro homo-cure, as there are several homos that don't like being homo.

can you guys accept the idea that not everyone is wild about cock? the moment someone points out that homosexuality has problems your first response is "oh you must secretly like cock"

I don't blame him for hating and fearing the media. News media outlets are little more than mouthpieces for multinational corporations. They operate solely to influence people into promoting their agendas. They aren't there to inform us. How do people not understand this, and where does this implicit and unwavering trust in the media come from? Why would they do anything other than protect their own interests?

oh you must secretly like the cock

australia went through 4 prime ministers in 2 terms..

not if the long term game I pursued by voting for Trump was disrupting the Marxist media apparatus

Nice trips. It's not just that he doesn't like fags. His love of conversion therapy is the big giveaway. The people who get into that shit want a cure for themselves. He also just generally presents himself like a metrosexual queer.

Also I guess I'll bite, what "problems" does homosexuality have?

that's even better. I'm not anti-homo either and this sounds reasonable to me

>now

>he musts secretly like cock

You always were

I live in Texas so my vote's wasted no matter what. Texas is staying solid red. I opted to try to get a 3rd party to the 5% they need.

Clearly, as corrupt as hilldawg is on a personal level, and even though she has failed a lot in her jobs, she would easily be far superior to this chucklefuck. I've known this all along.

it's simple man. if you think a fag can be cured that it's a choice, then you must be gay. it can't get any simpler.

yes indeed. she would have been better but far less interesting,

i'm older. i don't want another god damn decade of the same fucking shit

Pretty much.
Of course, this may to quack cures and people being forced to take those cures, but if there is a real deal somewhere...

>The people who get into that shit want a cure for themselves

sexuality is fluid so if you're close enough to being fully straight that you can nudge yourself into it, it may be a wise move.

Assuming he really has a personal interest in conversion therapy, and it's not religious (likely, I agree, but unconfirmed):

You might think of him as a tormented gay man trapped into presenting himself as straight, but he could just be someone who has a slight homosexual fetish he'd rather not be burdened with, and chooses to work against it rather than feeding it.

That's not to say all gay men are just fetishists, but the fact is, homosexuality can be a fetish, and if you can understand why someone might work against their fetish for violence, you should understand why someone might fight against their fetish for same-sex sex--both can cause problems for one personally (obviously not to the same degree). Do you deny that it's harder to be gay than straight?

Now re: problems in general:
- pursuing homosexuality fully, you are at a disadvantage when it comes to raising a healthy family--children are naturally accustomed to having women as mothers, and parents feel more love for children of their own
- can't think of any others

That one might not seem super serious, but if you're a man of the Book, you'd want to live a maximally beneficient life, so if you could help it, you'd rather be straight and raise a family than be gay

Republicans impeached bill for a dress stain. This guys gonna fuck up bigly in a way that will be impossible to sweep under the rug.

Actually they impeached Bill for lying to congress twice about getting his dick sucked.

and the guy who led the charge is an admitted child molester and is now doing 18 months for corruption

this.

trump's gotten away with as much as he has, in spite of the outrage, legal questions, etc. partially because he has a shit ton of lawyers making sure everything he does is at least kinda sorta constitutional.

at the same time, ACLU lawyers and a shit ton of other lawyers are working against him, filing suits, looking for shit they can use against him.

I feel like it's gonna come down to whoever's giant lawyer robot is built better.

Yeah, so both parties are scumbags. What's new?

I would think that if someone had 0% homosexual tendencies, then they would be more likely to believe that anyone who presents homosexual behavior at all is, similar to themselves, 0% straight.

so I agree that someone who is like 10% gay (I know the numbers are stupid, but there is something that can be measured here) is more likely to think homosexuality can be cured--precisely because, if they present no homosexual behavior themselves, they know from personal experience that it can be cured.

they would be wrong to suppose that ALL gay people should or could undertake the same "cure"--they might, for example, wrongly assume that all gay people are at their same 10% level of gayness and therefore in the same position to change themselves

before you jump to reply, yes, I'm bisexual, leaning straight, and refrain from homosexual behavior simply because the cons outweigh the pros for me

How many raditz is 10% gay?

What gets me is the dems still think they can get in the White House if they get Trump out.

You'd have a horde of angry Marines curb stomping you before you get a dem in the White House any time in the next 4 years.

Pence would actually be a GREAT POTUS

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton, but I am glad libtards aren't running things

i agree. i think pence is exactly like you.

freud admitted you can "cure" gay people by making them bisexual but there'd be no real way to stop them from being gay

the closest we could do, maybe is negative reinforcement while they're sucking cock, stuff like that. but all that would do is derail their enjoyment of sex at all.

proabably also describes pence

first of all what marines you dumb faggot?

second of all no one thinks they can get a dem in there you moron.they just want trump out.

It'll be 1929 all over again in 'merica.

Enjoy your Christofascistic nation.

Just saying.

pedofaggot blaming everyone for his sick urges but himself detected

I'm glad fags like you are headed back into your closets

>liberals
Sup Forums loves misusing this word to describe progressives.
Sup Forums is what liberal actually is, as in, nobody gives a fuck because newfaggotry and retardation know no skin color or gender.

Do you know who James Mattis is? Do just about anything to the man and Marines current and former will be frothing at the mouth. Get rid or Trump, Pence, Ryan, Hatch, Tillerson, and Mnuchin then Mattis becomes the president. The first dem in the line of succession, Scuse, comes after Mattis and Sessions. Yes you'd have to pull off a massive amount of bullshit to the point where it's basically impossible but point is you enrage the USMC before you get a dem.

I know you refuse to believe your side has it's share of dipshits user, but it do. Every day I see people talking about it. It'd hilarious if they weren't totally serious.

Still we are better off than if hillary had been elected . Cry harder.

so who paid fox news off to go against him?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0

This is OFA, THE NEW CTR (correct the record). Everyone say fuck you to Obamas cronies.

no one is thinking that idiot

I just laugh at you miserable motherfucking faggot-ass republicans who supports a man who used to be a fucking libtard democrat himself and supported & funded Shillarys campaigns in 2008.

You can continue to believe that if you want, doesn't make it true. There are legitimately hordes of stupid people who think if Trump is impeached Hillary or even Bernie get the presidency.

They're undoubtedly a loud minority but they are there just like the idiots who think because Trump won coming out of the closet as a self proclaimed Nazi is alright.