USA vs Mex Nov 11 WCQ

This world cup qualifier is just a little over a week away. Let's get an early thread in to hype this up.

>PulisGOD will tear through Memexico's garbage defense while Brooks will break Chichashito's legs

>implying that this Mexico is anywhere good enough to stop us with Le 7-0 man in charge

We're winning dos a cero senpai

This interests me I will probably watch it

Do you think this will get more views than usual cause it's Mexico?

The usmnt mexico games are the only ones that matter in Concacrap 2bh

Of course. For political and football reasons, these games are the most watched in our meme little confederation

literally the only match that matters.

Pulisic had a mediocre game today in the CL to be quite honest with you familia. But even then he is by far our best player over shit like Bradlel

would have been a great game for him if he had actually converted that chance and hadn't hit the crossbar instead

Yep, México vs united states mutant ninja turtles is always fun to watch

will Mexico have home advantage?

U ass A BTFO

They're playing in Columbus a.k.a white territory so know. We've won 2-0 multiple times in that venue which is why we're somewhat favorites for this upcoming game.

*so no

>pre 1-week hype thread

Are soccer faggots this bored?

how the fuck do you get tickets to this thing

i live in cleveland and want to go

If Trump wins this game is gonna be a shit show.

Has Vela ever lost to the US?

This game is gonna be tight af

>Germany's C team vs la Seleccion Mestizo

What's the the point?

Who /doesn'tcare/ here?

Are these the best US and Mexico sides in a long time?

>US

>Pulisic - Dortmund and has had great performances in the CL and league - indisputably our best player
>Brooks - Hertha who are a current upper table Bundes side
>Carter Vickers - Spurs but needs more time
>Green - in the Bayern squad and will need more time
>Gooch - playing regularly at Sunderland
>Yedlin - ripping apart the Championship in Newcastle
>Johnson - Gladbach who are upper table and has performed decently in the CL so far
>Horvath - best upcoming young GK and has already had solid performances in Europa

>Mexico
>Little pea man who is Leverkusen's best player
>Marco Fabian - doing well with Frankfurt (along with Chandler)
>Guardado - PSV
>Layun - doing decently at Porto
>Vela - doing decently at Sociedad
>Dos Santos - is doing well in MlelS and will probably go back to Europe soon

Im pretty hyped teebehaytch

Bellarabi is better than Hernandez

>Carter Vickers - Spurs but needs more time
>born and raised in England
>plays for an English club
>has never lived in the US
>plays for the US NT

His dad is American though.

I HATE MEXICANS SO FUCKING MUCH.

>be born in america as anchor baby
>only have american citizenship
>raised in american schools filled with every ethnicity of child.
>visited mexico like twice to visit spic relatives
>mexican national team comes to play in america against american national team
>put on mexican jersey head to the stadium, shine laser pointer in american players eyes
>beat up any white american wearing a USA jersey outside the stadium after mexico loses

i hate you spics so much. just go back please

>"""""US"""""MNT
really makes you think

>shine laser pointer in american players eyes
This happens alot in football matches

This

Germany is practically American clay with all the military bases we have and all the german born players have American fathers. Seems fine to me

reversed

>guardado and herrera are mexicos midfielders

JUST LET IT END ALREADY

>English
>UK flag

triggered

i guess most Americans wouldn't even recognise the England flag

German ancestry is absurdly overreported in the US while English ancestry is absurdly under-reported, mainly because being English isn't cool. In 1980 about 50 million Americans claimed to have English ancestry, but in 2010 that number was down to 20 million.

because anglos are cucks

>"I'm German American!"-James Edward Williams, whose entire family is Anglo-Saxon except for his great-great-uncle Hans.

This. We fetishize Germans

this doesnt make sense in south florida. Have you been to dade or broward? its clearly not german

this map is so flawed

Gooch and Green wont start despite being better than Dozy or some other mlels bumblefuck Klinsmann picks.

best boy is coming back. I am so hyped

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Didn't tons of them deny/change their German ancestry during and after WWI and WWII?

WHO EHHHH PUTO HERE?

Requesting Trinadad game tying goal in stoppage time

leave Klinsmann to me

Nobody genuinely gives a fuck except for spics. How anyone can sit around watching people kick a ball around for an hour-and-a-half without having a strong urge to put a bullet in their brain is beyond me.

Yes.

My family came from the Black Forest, spent a generation in England then punched out and went to the New World since the Anglos treated Germans to badly. I was horrified to learn I might have Anglo blood until I found out it was essentially a way-station for my family. I had thought I was a disgusting Brit until I traced the family tree.

tl;dr fuck Anglos

>Amerishartinthemalls """""""""""sports"""""""""""

>1 minute of nigger action for 100000 jewish commercials

I think I'll pass, DeShawn

Sort of. I have German ancestry, and after WWI my ancestors decided to alter our last name so that it seemed "less German." Ironically it made it appear more German.

Can someone post the template for this meme

I mean, nothing else entertaining is on.

The Champions League is gone until the end of the month and the International Break is about to start.

Ask the Aussie Juve fan