Hey b/ros

Hey b/ros.

Gf of almost 11 yrs broke up with me tonight. How about some imagines to cheer a fellow b-tard.

Why did she break up with you?

>11 years
Pussy you should`ve fucking married her. Also what the fuck did you do to her after 11 years?

let me guess, you guys have a kid together don't you? maybe 2?

>11 years
Serves you right not marrying her.

and they are both black
and you are not
and you still love her even though she cucked you?

its ok, married 4 years, multiple second chances, fucked a hooker the other day, and she just started trusting me again

11 years?
Wtf try to get back with her then marry

beta nu-male cucks detected. This thread is luckily not
>my wife of x years divorce raped me today and will continue to do so through alimony

Sup Forumsro... my fiance after 10 years is about to leave me. Just tonight arguing about how useless the last 10 years have been.

Be strong for me. True story.

How fat was she op?

turn gay bro.
Beat shit outa new gay lover , fuck them all bloody and beaten, throw in shower and tell to clean off.

She dumped you. Tiem to post nudes.

Yeah, don't let it faze you. Wife used me for a green card and left shortly after receiving it. Like I didn't see that coming. Males like us just hope for the best with the women we hook up with. Best thing to do is keep on keeping on. Life's a garden, dig it (and then bury the bitch). lol

I just got out of a 3 year relationship and although not having sex really does suck, I am happier in every other way. Although it was a shitshow for most of those 3 years. But I feel great.

now you get to hang out with your friends and fuck hot sluts

To be honest, i have no fucking clue. Work all the time, pay the bills. The occasional arguments. Have a 8 yr old kiddo. We had a awesome time for vday. But i guess me going out w my friends last night was too much for her. She got her panties up in a bunch caz they didnt invite her and i got invited at the last minute.

Sounds rad, actually. As long as gay Sup Forumsro won't fuck up my gamerscore, I'm down.

The good news is you're not married so it'll be difficult for her to get a court to make you support her.

Just imagine she didn't break up with you

She kept on bringing up an old fuckgirl of ours in her arguments. Just caz she was at the bar with us but my dick was as dry at the end of the night.

>Gf of almost 11 yrs

MGTOW?

My nigga.

Sounds like she's just on the rag

what friends ? what sluts ?

Hey man, real talk I wish you luck if this is fucking you up. There are some fucking awesome girls out there. For real. Too many... man i wish i didn't have a GF sometimes.

>11 years.

I'm embarrassed for everybody.

Why would she stay with you that long with no marriage? Why would you stay with her? Just used up her fertile years. Pointless

Bitches never forget and will always dig up old shit to use on you at any opportune time. But, you are free now. Enjoy it.

>The good news is you're not married

Did you live together?

Yeah this seems like a really petty thing to break up over.

You gotta get out and go find them. Yous be's free now

I mean that is my goal here. For now, i am in the coucb.

Its ok, bro. Wow, what made her say that?

>what friends ?

Your Sup Forums friends! You're here with us now.

Bro, she fucking is. I even fucked her on the rag 2 days ago.

She kept on saying things are gonna be so fucking different. Have a lease w her until june.

nah I'd bet OP and his ex are both white. just a feeling I have.

>I mean that is my goal here. For now, i am in the coucb.

No. Don't do it. Stay broken up for only a duration of 3 short years. Then, see how you feel. Don't talk to her, don't message her, don't answer her messages. Just be patient. If she truly loves you, she'll wait.

its really easy
try not weighing 200lbs

Are you an ausfag?

ELEVEN YEARS

You fucking cuck.

You should have either knocked her up or dumped her after 6 months.

You know what you two did? You kept each other around because it was convenient. You don't love each other. You're just too fucking scared of being alone. So you stayed together long after the passion burnt out. Complacent in your mediocrity.

You are a loser. I hope your mobile home burns down.

Listen up faggot, whats the difference between us not having a piece of paper that marks us as married? We split house bills and have a 8 yr old kid. She didnt wanna get married yet caz we were saving up for her dream wedding in the caribbean, from where shes from. Got it, fuckstick?

>Dating love of my life
>Best 8 months of my life
>Have waited 5 years to be with her
>Lost my friends to be with her

What are the chances of us breaking up?

I would argue not being able to make her smile for three years is the issue. She would argue that I haven't made her smile for three years.

Beautiful cycle, eh?

Mexfag living in the US OF FUCKING A

*insert trump wrong meme* nope. Not white. White wash, not white though

move to korea and live your life before it's too late op, western girls are a curse!!!

The difference is that your kid is a bastard and without that piece of paper you're not a real family.

Getting a divorce is a fucking pain in the ass, which is why married people try to work things out and don't bail at the first sign of trouble.

Wow, women. Not even when she would take your check?

Lol yeah ok, buddy. Get laid by an actual woman before you come at me with that shit. And a woman with a dick is not a real woman. My "bastard" child probably gets more affection in one day, than you have your whole miserable life. Did mommy and daddy disowned you? I dont need a piece of paper to make us a "family". Take your religious beliefs and shove them down your throat, faggot.

Once her hormones are back to normal, you two will be good. Bitches be bipolar a few days a month.

Amen to that. Ill let her cool down and see where we stand. OP will update if you bros want. If we are broken up for real, no biggie. Shit happens. Time heals all wounds.

Captcha: Mexicas Roa

is this OP?

I'm 40 years old. Married for half my life to a wonderful woman. Two kids, the oldest is going to an IVY league school in the fall. And I'm not particularly religious.

I should have assumed you were a low class degenerate. Thanks for confirming that for everyone.

/Thread

>She would argue that I haven't made her smile for three years.

It's not your job to make her smile, or make her happy. It's her job to make her smile. Smiles are more attractive anyway.

If she was looking for someone to make her happy, send her away. She needs to be happy already to be considered a balanced candidate for marriage.

Yes

I'm older, one of my kids finished college, the other one dropped out.

The dropout is working and earning a decent living, the one that finished her bachelor degree is not working at all.

Good for you. I am in my late 20's, fucking awesome job, 2 cars, and oh guess what? No marriage ceritificate. Shit. You are right. Having a piece of paper with some magical ink makes you better than me. Lol ok, old man. Time for your grumpy pills.

As soon as you start dating someone, start ask her "can you make me happy?"... see what happens.

>11 years

She can only pretend to be someone she's not in order to trick you into financial servitude for so long, Op. She just realized that it's never going to happen with you and decided to move on to some other poor same who might be more susceptible to being tricked into volunteering to be her provision drone.

>the one that finished her bachelor degree is not working at all.

The one that finished college became "liberalized" and became a gov't sponge, with her posters of Karl Marx on the wall. She's a progressive liberal.

Kidnappp