Incest thread. Stories welcome

Incest thread. Stories welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video23826104/mommy_helps_him_study_modern_taboo_family_#_tabComments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the closest I came to incest was jerking off into my aunts underwear when I visited her house around 13 years old.

When I was younger, I woke up incredibly early one day. Got bored, decided to go see if dad was up, walk in to find him, my mom, and my older sister all out cold naked in bed.

Anyone else notice incest becoming more popular in media and the culture in general?

Post more sister shit

bump

How so user? I'm not aware of this.

Incest is wincest

no

That's what happens when everyone else becomes the predator, the problem turns on itself and you wind up fucking the person you are locked in the house with.

More greentext pics

I'm on it!

xvideos.com/video23826104/mommy_helps_him_study_modern_taboo_family_#_tabComments

I really like her voice

Can someone make a swimsuit mommy cap for me? Preferably with a brunette.

You pick the pic.

give me a sec

You are just noticing it now. It's always been common. Kind of like when you learn a new word it seems like it starts to pop up everywhere, words was commonly used beforehand you just start to notice it more.

nice get

Please have her say hot things about her bikini!

Nah

Because soap does not taste good.

I had no idea you walked in on us Kevin! Text me ASAP we need to talk

When my mom and aunt lived together right after I was born, she got my aunt to let me nurse on her tits. (She did not have kids)

She went from E to FF in a year and a half

Are you his sister? Are you hot?

Context?

like this is post threesome?

Ty user!
She really wants me to look, doesn't she?

>tfw you are a horn dog father with daughters on the volleyball team

its becoming absurd. I kind of feel like all the dads know what we are thinking.

Maybe we can make a trade and all agree to fuck eachothers kids or something.

Do you want to rub your hard on against your daughters' tight shorts?
How old are they? (not judging; just curious)

God yes, and highschool

What grade? That shit's hot.

How about volleyball shorts and bikini tops?

no idea how you can be dads with lustful thoughts on your daughter. Nothing to do with morality, just who's into that much self-torture?

thats not how it works dont pitch that or you'll be arrested

I didnt ask for this

what if we all agree though?

dad user?

? yeah my girls are in volleyball

What are you asking?

If this was my sister I would take pictures of me licking her pussy

I have an unhealthy attraction to my sister I just can't help but get hard when I see her in tight jeans she has the nicest booty I have ever seen

post pics

same, my sister has a great ass. looked through her phone and fapped to her pics a few times. no harm in fapping to her

Try being a mother with sons in swim and dive.

mys sister has always been hot AF

You could induce lactation again to give them the calcium they need

I'm asking if you think it'd be hot to fuck them in both shorts and bikini tops.

Do you have any pics I used to have a couple on my phone i Bluetooth from her phone but I lost my phone and I need to get more

should i post the rest?
the original guy also included pics.

Yes

i wish i saved them, i regret not doing it but she was showering when i looked through her phone and i couldnt think but to fap to her pics

I think it would be hot to fuck them in anything, however the volleyball thing seems to really get me.

>
Source

I always try to think in the long run get as many as I can while she's in the shower and then fap to them while I listen to her getting fucked by her boyfriend

Are you a hot mom?

I take care of myself.

Do you want them to give you lap dances? Which one is your favorite?

the pics the dude posted, apparently legit too

pics?

Lap Dance? I mean sure but ive never really been into those, I would just want to fuck em'

My favorite, and im terrible for saying this but my favorite is the younger one, my older daughter is still cute but the younger one is so damn fucking sexy its unbelievable.

I have no idea where she got her looks from.

Do you wear bikinis in front of your sons?

Hey look it's perv-mom. Do you frequent every incest thread?