Why does he dress like he's poor

why does he dress like he's poor

>che guevara

what a meme

>Che

I thought he was supposed to be some rebellious guy, not a fedora cuck

What kind of autism compels you to clip your keys on your shirt collar instead of your beltloop

why does op not have fashion sense

Those shoes are super expensive.

Che shirts were fashionable 15 years ago

It costs a lot of money to look that poor.

wat

I'm laughing

Those look like regulation marine boots. But he's wearing a che shirt. Not to mention those boots were probably 200+ and the shirt was probably 70. And add on another 100 for pre torn jeans. All with the message of che though. Oh and of course the 7$ coffee, and probably $500 hair cut.

Good god.

>JUST

>multi-millionaire wearing a Che Queervara shirt
That's one way to go full retard I guess.

why does he need to dress to your tastes?

This is the faggot that did the whole paper bag Im Not Famous Anymore stunt and faked a rape story. He's unhinged. I'm not sure if I feel bad for Shia or what at this point.

It's ironic bro, I'm sure he's aware.

are you a bad enough dude to hold your coffee like this, Sup Forums?

Why is it socially acceptable to wear a Che shirt but whenever I wear my Hitler one I get nasty looks?

he seems like a celebrity I could actually be friends with

LMAO laughed so hard i peed out of my vagina

He's not famous anymore

it's hot tho

Because 90% of people, particularly those who wear the shirts, have no idea who Guevara was or what he did. Yet everyone knows who Hitler was.

Che Guevara was visited by Sartre, Trudeau's father, among other western leftists.

In spite of everything he did, he's viewed as fashionable towards radical leftists, who are now the moderate leftists and its normal now

>celebrating a vicious hatchet man that killed and tortured entire families for his own lavish reward from the dictator.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N