>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=JVNXDq50Qf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I HAVE TO SAVE PEOPLE, MAKO. I'M SUPPORT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

NUH UH!

Reeee

YOU TAKE THAT BACK NUT LICKER!

My pick, please go easy on me when you send insults i'm very fragile.

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
hehe user you a real cutie~
Gas dogfuckers

Claim :o

I'm kinda putting all of my cards into this, so if it doesn't work out then...idk lol!

No

she has a nice lewd body

(purple hair)
>yeah, no
Why not?

I HAVE TO

still here

*sip*

no

In a perfect world that would happen.

Unfortunately, this isn't.

>picking your waifu

You already lost.

カラミチーマス

*borks sleepily*

Its from a meme song.
called In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel.
I unironically like it though. Its a peaceful sounding song.
I like the chord progression
Asus4 Dm Em G

hi

The /m/an in me can appreciate your choice.

Hey, at least you've thought out ahead for after classes are over. You can always start looking at potential alternatives or other opportunities in case it's not the right fit for you once you actually get into it. The worst would be going day by day with no plan of action and then find yourself in a dead-end position.

Good luck to you either way, there's always a ton of other opportunities out there for whatever you might choose.

Yes I do Hamakaze#1487

>claim

ARE YOU READY TO FACE ME IN THE 2ND ANNUAL TWINKIE COOKOFF?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Post the manatee pics

>bork
youtube.com/watch?v=JVNXDq50Qf8

owo what's this

They make those? I thought they just appeared out of nuclear reactors

WEW

Its twink, retard.
Get your insults right, fruity ass twink
Up on Melancholy Hill
There's a manatee
Just looking out of the day of another dream
Where you're here with me
Are you here with me?

IT IS TOO LATE, MAKO.

IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE.

Am, F, G, E is a fun progression

I often joke that I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've put thought into stuff and made contact with some people. However, if that plan doesn't go anywhere I'm screwed lol

:)

Your hair isn't as nice smelling as it was yesterday

>PURPLE HAIR
WHY ELSE

>

I cannot believe the amount of money they are charging for the NHK Manga holy shit

Unless you want to enjoy some hikko's dried jizz on the pages its an average of $12 per volume and $70 for a used copy of volume eight.

Why the fuck?

Also what are those hour long dvds with the lewd covers about?

Bear is my only waifu

NHK never had widespread success so you have to buy them second hand from libraries and shit.

Volume 8 is probably rare then

And those are BDs I believe you can get the shitty S.A.V.E. dvd box set but it is in 480p

ayyo

Yeah I agree
We'll see fag
Yeah same for GP with me

OF COURSE NOT, THEY'RE MADE FROM FREEEEDOM!

>IMPLYING

Y THO?!

SMUGS STOP BEFORE I FREEDOM ALL OVER YOU!

BECAUSE I MUST SAVE EVERYONE

>Freedom
What are you implying, Lactic Harlot!
(purple hair)
I'm just teasing you, cutie.

Added. Feel free to chat anytime.

Yeah, but it's a start. The same could be said about most people and financial planning. If someone asks for monetary advice and has at least something in place, I'm happy to hear it. Usually I expect something more along the lines of confused, in debt, and unsure of what the hell to do next.

Damn that's expensive. Probably scarcity more than anything. If you're a seller, it's great, but as a buyer...ouch.

BDs? So they are basically the anime in DvD format, in shitty quality?

Also is there a better way to find volume eight?

BluRay. the only way you can get NHK on BluRay (in high quality) is by buying the chapter sets, which is a rip off.

Oooor you can buy them all for 30 bucks in the S.A.V.E. box in DVD format at 480p and a shitty aspect ratio

Oh, and none that I know, if it comes down to it, I'll pay the 60 bucks

Well I'm not a hikkikomori so spending the money for blu-ray or $400 on a new copy of volume eight is out of the question.

I'll just buy the other volumes and wait until later to buy the eighth somewhere else so I don't get gouged

That would be me, I'm just kind of winging it with money at the moment.

It only comes down to how much money you have and how much you love the show ;)

NHK is pretty shit user.

YAMEROOOOOOOO!

'MURRICA!

And I chose the probably-get-my-ass-stabbed path.

TOILET LICKING COCK CRUSADER

I love the show, but not "spend $600 on all new copies of the entire season manga" love

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU TURK

homura

Mine

"FOUR EYED FRECKLE FACED" "PEDOPHILE-PRIEST-PROBIN' CHICKENSKIN-SACK-HAVIN' SPHINCTER FINGERING, DENTAL DAM USING TAINT TONGUING BLUE BALL BLOWING CINCINNATI BOWTIE RECIEVING DIRTY SANCHEZ LOVING USED PANTY COLLECTING FAT JELLY ASS THREE AND A HALF INCH WET PINK WILLY HAVIN' (USED) URINAL CAKE CURATOR CUCKOLD CONNOISSEUR STUPID DUMB SON OF A BITCH THAT SUCKS THE CHROME OFF A '57 CHEVY BUMPER.

YAMETEEEEEEE!

Woops I'm fucking sorry, meant to give the second reply to>Misaki

Get your finances straightened out and hit your later 20s with a hefty chunk of change, even with a modest income. Of course, there's no harm in having some fun with said money either.

>what's been decided cannot be undone!
Gonna have to keep us posted on how things are going as you move along. If there's radio silence I'll assume the worst.

What kind of a response is that?

Hey you! Sorry, was proofreading a friend's work.

AND HIS NAME

When I get back since President's Day break. I'm beginning to lose courage, however the coming Tuesday could be one of the only chances I get

Good night lads, I am heading to bed. Take care of yourselves habibis

Why?
>I think Joe is going to wake up and yell at me if I keep laughing this loud.

My only waifu

MASAKA!

I can't believe how much of a cuck you are. You should have let that girl get smashed by the truck.

Yeah, that's the downside of having time to sit on it. Sometimes it can make you lose your nerve and/or freeze up when it's time.

See ya.

YAMETE!

Who knows, maybe she likes a shy guy. Fucking hell I hope because at this point I might chicken out.

You little fuck. Fuck you. I was not even eighteen years old at the time and didn't want to watch the only girl I ever loved get splattered by a truck. You little Palestinian diaspora shit, your father is a jewish rapist and your mother is a woman who hides behind the cows

>misaki

Yup, I have a good amount saved up, I'm just saving what I can

The both of you were not even 18? Then you should probably give her another chance since she might have grown out of it.

Claiming

Nerds

キルウルセルフファグゴツト

Could be, that's what keeps it interesting. You really don't know how things will play out until you move along with it. Like you said, she very may well go for your type.

Gonna be a live and learn sort of thing either way it sounds like. What might make you chicken out entirely?

Something's better than nothing. Then you gotta do something with it so that money is working for you. Not the other way around.

The wait is scaring me. The thought of going up to her and say something like "Why is it that you always look like you're gonna kill someone?" Or some shit that's also stupid.

why awake so early?
doyouwishthatwasyou

uwishuwasher?

So things like investing and a retirement account...thing?

Excuse me

qt~

FREEDOM two days off baby!

I need to go to work in a bit.
What of you?

i just woke up 3 hours ago :o

Yuuuuuuuukiiiiiii
Ikoros a cute>nymph
Nice dubs kamikaze
Ruri>kirino

Well what have we here

Heyo!

thanks

Any body here ever played Demonophobia or Stygiophobia?
>inb4 sick fuck
I like the games because they're hard to beat (at least from the gameplay I've seen)