Is it socially acceptable for guys to like Lana del Rey?

Is it socially acceptable for guys to like Lana del Rey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtIMsJic7N0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ask the same for guys who like Taylor Swift

Who honestly gives a fuck what other people think. Listen to whatever the fuck you want . If people want to close themselves to music, that's on them .

Yes
No

Yes, but its not socially acceptable to be massive beta autistic introverts that listen to them just because they want to put the dick in

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

No, she's a pleb pop but just because her look every plebeian is assuming that she's indie, dream pop or trip-hop when she obviously isn't. She's a retro version of Britney Spears.

It hasn't ocurred to me. I specifically downloaded Born to Die because I am sampling normie music to construct a compromise-persona that consists of normie things that I happen to also enjoy.

I am too high to treat this sarcasm as sarcasm, so let me interpet things literally. Sure enough tis fine to be gay, but I would prefer not to be seen to have effeminate tastes when I put on music in my private abode and sex boudoir.

Have you listened to Born to Die? The melodies, the vocal range, the production. The lyrics aren't bad either.
Mainstream, sure, but not low quality mainstream.

It shouldn't be acceptable for anyone to like that bloated turd of a "musician"

Born To Die is not only mainstream but even commercial. You're such a butthurt normie.

Lana Del Rey is low quality mainstream. If you're looking for a high quality mainstream female musician then go listen to Bjork.

You clearly don't know what Mainstream means
Tay and Lana seem like exceptions, Faggots always claim to be the "majority" of every female artists fanbase despite there being evidence against that.

It's fine aslong as you agree that her newest single is fucking shit.

Everyone knows who the fuck Björk is so yes she's mainstream. You're such a butthurt normie.

>It's fine aslong as you agree that her newest single is fucking shit.
Love is better than the one with the weeknd

The majority of Lana's fanbase is female, but the majority of her male fans are probably gay.

I was gpoing to reply to you with a triumphant list of obscure things I listen to but then I got lost on youtube. I have supplemented my high with good stout and piracetam.

So whatever. My point is that I don't know who these painted popstars all at all are. You are proudly claiming to like beige shits when I say that maybe chestnut brown shits are of an acceptable bouquet pour l'amour, dig?

youtube.com/watch?v=KtIMsJic7N0

Yep, her male fans are gay but they pretend to be straight.

[Citation Needed]

only faggots and irrelevant female pop singers fall for the "all faggots like pop music" meme.

>only faggots think faggots...
Your circular reasoning is circling the butthole. You'll be happier with yourself if you just admit it.

You probably listen to rap "music" and can't appreciate music as art since you keep brining up "arguments" that a sheer speculation and have nothing to with the music itself, that's one way to out yourself as a pleb.

Why are you so mad? Poor, male Lana Del Rey fan?

>You probably listen to...sheer speculation
I take it back, you are pretty good at these riming circular arguments closet case.

Speaking in my kingly role as OP, I am only too happy to obsevevevr theis joust.

Pro-ceed, boyos.,

>like lana
>love ultraviolence
>come out as gay 3 years later
careful bros

i don't think she has any sort of status in the netherlands which would make people frown to me listening to her music.

You should know if you're, there is no such thing as not being aware that you're gay if women and female features don't and attract and dick does, then yes you're gay. If not you're not.

Are you asking if homosexuality is socially acceptable?

I get the gist of what youre saying but that was the most poorly-composed post of commas and fragments in 2017

However, you can rest assured and sleep well that I indeed enjoy penises and have no interest in romantic relationships with women

ITT: underaged closeted faggots who are too insecure to listen an Artist because it supposedly makes people think they're gay

How?