My fellow Sup Forumsrothers Could you provide me of an unused neopets account older than 3 month i recentrly started to...

my fellow Sup Forumsrothers Could you provide me of an unused neopets account older than 3 month i recentrly started to play again for nostalgic and i would like to apply my jew technics doing restock

I have an ancient account, i'll see if I can dig up the credentials for it. If I can, I'll post it here, free for the taking.

Nope, it must have been deleted, sorry.

Why does it have to be older than 3mos?

They restrict some things based on the age of your account.

Come join the fun in compet

Google it

Pet battle win real money

thanks anyways user.
My search continues!
Only after 3 months you can see r99 items on the shops and those items worth A LOT of neopoints

>3D pets

absoluty disgusting

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining. I played for a few weeks back in 1999 or 2000, but I didn't remember any kind of limitation like that.

after the page changed owners they added a new restock system and this stupid restrictions in order to fight cheaters

>account is like 15 years old
>go to log in to post a screenshot
>can't remember password
>email associated with it is long gone

Dammit

you also need to remember the birthday date that you used if you didnt log in a while

this once great website is now an absolute ghosttown. membership is down at least 80%. activity is at a crawl. how sad.

Didnt' ask for one

My acct is so old that regular pw recovery wasnt available for it

I occasionally log into my old account. I have made a decent amount of money just from stocks.

Back in the day I used to go on and scam people to make money. Usually I would blackmail people who would post those chain messages at the trading posts. Get them to give me their best items in return of not reporting them. I would also join guilds that would give expensive items so people can get the avatars. Usually they would take just a little collateral and I would end up selling the stuff they gave out.

Sweet jesus.

thanks god those copy and paste post died. Only people with 20+ years old left and they are smart enough to know that those copy and paste were pure shit.
Btw, 4millions isnt so much but congratz for having a nice account :)

I miss the old neopets general in /vg/. Good old times laughing of jews and abusing of glitches

Yeah but its just from going on once and a while buying/selling stocks

you should try bets in food club. That shit using a really aged account can give you A lot of NPs

How does it work?

it is like a poogle race but more complex.
You can bet 10 times the max amount of each bet depends in how old is your account.
The fun part is that you dont have to analyze a shit you can just copy another one bets (there is a lot of people that share they bets) and the chances of loose is really low while the chance of double or triple your bet is really high.

I remember scamming neopet users on MSN chat like 15 years ago

When they did a reset I nabbed a bunch of cool names. I'll see if I can remember any

hope you can make it user :)
I never scamed anyone cause i dont like pets with names that i didnt choose and because i was afraid all neoboards hating me.
The only person that i feel bad for her is one random gurl that after giving her some battledome advices started to give me A LOT of NC clothes and she helped me to dress my pets like i wanted but then tnt banned me for using score sender in altador cup. I couldnt log in again because of the shame. I never talk to her again and could say sorry

Fuck it is too late and I start to write like shit.
* i was afraid of
*i couldnt tell her

Keep it bumped, having to remake an old email

Yes, sir.
I hope that the birthday date security question doesnt fuck me

It's going to, because there's no way in hell I'll remember what birthday I used

every fucking day i keep trying

Wait, I see it now

>still have no clue what email i was using
>or what birthday
>can't try another password for another hour

I'm mildly determined.

dont worry user there must be someone with an actual active account and I WILL FIND HIM [spoiler] and ask him properly if I can use his account [/spoiler]

I need to achieve my old goals in order to improve myself.
Btw, that low quality image gave me cancer. Do not leave your shit on the thread. And thank you for the bump

well i´m going to sleep. Thanks to those anons that tried to help me. Probably I will post again in a few hours. Im not giving up yet