>This escalates
>Friend texts mom, mom texts friend/
>Unrelated abuse reasons, I leave home
>I come to visit my mom to give her another chance, she asks me to bring friend
>Mom makes drinks
>Mom fucks my best friend
>Mom disowns me because she doesn't want her husband to find out

>Fast forward to now

>Mom is telling people I'm a liar, I'm on drugs, ect ect in case I tell anyone what she did so they don't believe me.

>This is really enticing me to tell everyone what she did because I wasn't the retard who cheated, but she is making it my problem.

>Dubs gets their home phone number

OKAY LAW FAG, can I get sued for telling all her family that she's a slut (The True Story) ??
Defamation?

yes, you can. Will it happen? probably not. But there's no way to prove your side of the story

post pic of mom

Well, given that she has been spouting off about you, its all equal. Keep copies of messages, Facebook posts, etc. to back up your case. Keep records, that's hard evidence. Keep in mind that drug tests do exist, if you want to take it that far about your personal innocence.

Yeah but can you still be charged if it's true?

Okay but what about legally? I just want to rip her name through the mud. I get how that could be illegal. But it's also 100% a true statement. What would a judge say? Also I'm Canadian. Canadian law.

It would probably be a civil case, not criminal. She would have to prove that your words were unprovoked/are false, and did damage to her person. If you can prove that what you are saying is true, then you can say whatever you want. If she is a lying, cheating slut, and you have hard proof that she is a lying cheating slut, you can go about saying that she is a lying cheating slut because you are stating true facts. Lies you say can be used against you, Facts you say (even if they make a shitstorm) cannot.

Its essentially a newspaper defense. The paper can't get in trouble for publishing facts, even if those facts make someone look bad.

We all know lawyers have no friends. Stop lying

No where did I say I Was a lawyer. I'm asking for a law fag because I'm not a lawyer.... Bruh.

There is no liability for telling the truth. Simply no tort or crime exists that would punish someone for telling the truth.

Now let's see this mom.

I refer you to

There can be no charge because there can be no crime for telling the truth. Similarly in civil there can be no complaint filed because there is no tort against telling the truth.

Side note: I'm a lawyer but in US, pretty sure it's pretty much the same in maple syrup land though.

No one has dubs but I'll give you part the number. 1 (705) 522 81XX

You know you want it...

Yeah I was reading up on it and I it ended up being US law. It expended all of my attention span though, and reading Canadian law, I dunno. It looks like they take into consideration that you intentionally tried to fuck them over

I got dubs myself. That doesn't count.

There's really nothing that'll hold you liable for intentionally ruining a family. Only if you based it on lies there could be a claim for something like intentional infliction of emotional distress. But that would be super extreme fucking with them, telling the truth doesn't fall under that.

Only time I can think of where telling the truth would get you in trouble is in the releasing of classified or protected information.

Okay, lawfag here. OP, what state?

any nudes of mom and/or dog?

All I want is the phone number

He is maple leaf Canadian, see

Oh, well. GG OP. Go suck maple cock.

I just came quads

Just look at a "if you don't post in this thread you're mom will die tonight" image and don't post in the thread. That will show her.

people have such odd, stupid misconceptions about the law but rolling b/c i want phone number

>pic related
rolling

fuckin got em, pony up the goods OP