I am 19 and have a 10-month-old daughter. Her dad and I broke up five months ago because we were fighting a lot...

I am 19 and have a 10-month-old daughter. Her dad and I broke up five months ago because we were fighting a lot, most of it caused by him. I have been dating a new guy, "user," for three months.

Lately, my baby's dad has been trying to convince me he has changed, and he wants me to take him back. I still have feelings for him, but I'm in love with user. I don't want to lose what I have for a shot in the dark, but what if my ex really has changed? Plus, the relationship I have with user is a long-distance one. As much as I'd love it to work, I don't know how to deal with the distance. Does Sup Forums have any advice on how to make it less heartbreaking when we are apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

BoycottBitches.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TOGTFO

can I baby sit your 10 month old daughter?

Post some tits/timestamp first and maybe we'll think about helping you

Breaking user, you know what to do

show us the tits

Show us those beautiful, life giveing, 19 year-old, lactating titts for most wisest of answers.

Damn sounds a lot like my situation, me being the baby daddy.
I convinced her to get back together because I "changed" but within 2 months was back on dope doing the same old shit.
Doubt he'll change. Not unless he has something to show for himself

cmon slut post em puppers

/adv/

>Having a child at 19
>Being a single mother ever
You're a fuckin idiot.
Have fun with a child that ends up a failure.

OP here
I don't have to show my tits because you can't get any in real life. I'm wanting opinions, and you will get no inappropriate pictures!

> I have been dating a new guy, "user,"

Which one has the bigger/better cock?

Speaking of rules, lurk moar, it's never enough is a rule that you are breaking.

This thread should have only one reply.

GTFO it is

Not how it works here you dumb fucking cunt. No wonder he fucking left your dumb fucking ass and your ugly baby.

Tits or gtfo u stupid whore

>I don't have to show my tits because you can't get any in real life.

We're nearly 100% sure you're a man, as there are no girls on the internet asking for advice. Please show a pic of your tits w/timestamp

teats

You do realize that as a single mother, the rest of society views you negatively- you are a failure. This very failure puts a strain on society(food stamps, welfare, undisciplined kid causing trouble, ect.). Why are you such a shameless tramp? Why did you procreate with another piece of shit? Why are you dragging the rest of us down because of your poor decisions and irresponsibility? You've done all this to us, and then dare to post w/o tits?? You are the reason EVERYTHING sucks.

Post this same thing on Imgur and I guarantee it gets you to the front page. They love shit like this for some reason.

Yupee bitch, waddya think ur too good? You're 19 with a 10 month golum fuck and papi did the right thing buggering off.

Tits or you're a faggot

19 with a daughter?

Kek enjoy ur shitty life

/thread

absolutely 100% do not leave user for dad thats an awful idea

Enjoy your shitty life, being so young with a child. I bet you live with your parents.

No wonder the dad left you, youre fuckin retarted

Tits or gtfo whore

And since OP won't share it is likely a man egging us on. Meaning this thread is invalid unless those time stamped tits are procured. For this fact we will no longer bump this pointless thread. Either OP will Gtfo and thread will 404 or they will post proof of entitlement to the thread via tits. If the later, we will continue replying afterwards. Now hold steady and wait my Sup Forumsrothers. Either a 404 or tits are inbound.

>be OP
>disgustang mongoloid tits with far cry puss
>19
>undeveloped fetus mongoloid offspring of 10 months
>b..bb...bleze 4chin helb solb broblem
>no tits
GTFO

This. Answer this relevant question.

im not going to be this harsh....but fuck, i hate woman...they blow the best shit they got going for them because they are just fucking dumb

You've got it all wrong.

You shouldn't be 'dating' as a newly broken-up, single mother. You should be working to improve yourself so you can provide a better life for your child. Any new guy is going to get in the way of this, because you WILL have to divert resources, such as time, attention, and possibly even money to your new relationship.

And before you say it, yes, getting together with an ex is a brand new relationship. It failed the first time, obviously because something was wrong, so you're trying again and (hopefully) using a different approach. Ergo, 'new' relationship.

So neither - 86 them both and explain that you'd like to create a better life for your kid, your current commitment, before shouldering new obligations.

Single father. I know everything.

>Hi Sup Forums
>Remember that girl that broke your heart? The one you cared deeply enough to die for, but she wouldn't even respond to a text message?
>Do you know the good-looking girl that has plenty of interested male followers, so she can get away with being impolite?

>Well that's me. I left a man and took his daughter from him, lol, he wants his family back but I landed on a new dick. The new dick fills my insatiable cavity... but I'm always in the mood for more dick. Should I continue to fuck my ex while I string along other guys and lie to everyone? I'm really trying to be a shit-eating whore cunt for life - that is the only way for me to be happy. Plus, I want my little girl to be just like me so I need to set an example.

Obviously , as she's growing up, I'll let her watch videos of Millie Cyrus queefing into a microphone whilst wagging her tongue between her fingers in simulation of vaginal oral sex... And I'll reenforce all the jew-program that such whore behavior is empowering... but media is not enough. My little girl really needs to see me taking dicks in three holes, from a parade of men. She must see me with at least a dozen different guys spending night one after the other.

Later, when my looks fade away (not that great to start with), and the male attention fades away... I'll have to go to further extremes to get it. I'll be that "wild" MILF who will blow a stockboy in a men's room. This is "fun" and puts me "in charge"

So yeah, I'll go crazy. Bat shit crazy by the time I'm 40. Then I'll try to settle down with one man who loves me (useful idiot).

This is what happens when guys don't keep it in their pants and gals don't keep their legs shut. Sure, you had your kid at 19, but you two were fucking without protection and without being sure just how long your thing would last. Do you two even have a job?

I don't know how single moms do it.
I am utterly and completely overwhelmed with two prschool kids, despite the full, loving support of my dear wife.
If I had to do this alone, I would jump off a bridge.

Sage this autstic whores thread and let it 404

/t

Ex is ex for a reason. People don't change their fundamental character just like that.

Personal experience showed me that people generally won't change. The reason you broke up won't just go away, it will resurface eventually after a period of putting effort into being different.

¨TLDR: Don't.

Also, doesn't tits or gtfo only apply for obvious attention whores?

Wanna make another one? ;)

yer a cuck

>single father
How did you get custody??

Do what you know youre gonna do anyways and just fuck them both.

>single moms

Fucking biggest drag there is on modern society.

corrected version

>I don't know how single moms do it.

The same way single dads do it, but probably not as well usually. I raised two on my own, while in the military. My wife turned into a piece of shit and abandoned us all.

My mother raised me as a single mom. Best mother I could ask for. Ever. Keep fucking talking, you asshole. I wish you the worst of luck for thinking like this.

Well, it looks like you're extremely fortunate not to be in prison. Were you in prison? do you work and earn money? did you get your degree? do you have a stable family now?

How are you not a waste of fucking air?

You can actually eat shit

It's ok, user, the truth is hard to face.

I was raised by my mother because my father was an alcoholic that would beat up the both of us. Our life may not be perfect, but she has done her best and I'm trying my best too.

That's the great thing about truth, it doesn't care if you believe it or not. It just is. You're free anytime to post refutations of the statistics. And anecdotes (buh, buh, my mom was the greatest) don't count.

Because I had an amazing childhood and my mother raised me into a proper person. Actually, as far as my extended family, I'm the one on a path to be the most successful. I'm going to school for my doctorate. I have my own place. I'm a functional member to society with no downfalls of drug use or criminal behavior. Never even had a speeding ticket. I'm very social and do pretty well with women. And I'm actually pretty smart, hitting the honors program at my university.

It's all circumstantial. If it's a good, moral person raising you, who gives a fuck if your dead beat dad is around. I learned a long time ago that Im my own role model. I don't need a father to teach me how to be a man, and I didn't. And I turned out to be a pretty good man at that.

>Tl;Dr You're a fucking biased asshole and Im awesome.

OP here. This is copypasta from a Dear Abby article like 10 years ago. You guys are really a bunch of retards.

>functional member to society
>posts on Sup Forums

You bet, user!

agreed way for the dumb bitch to get saddled with a kid and ruin her life, and the child life too , dumb whorring bitch

You sound like a fuck up tbqh. Your mom shouldn't have paired up with such a man. Conversely, maybe your dad did those things because your mother is a miserable person to be married to.

Sure. Probably a lot of single moms suck. But there are some out there that try to be great cause the dad was a POS. It made them work harder to give their child a better life. And my mom did that. Went back to college as soon as she knew I was being bored. I'd often sit in the big lecture halls with her and color. I love my mother for being such a good person to me.

And your statistics can fuck off. Because everyone. Is. Not. The. Same.

Okay. Well. You caught me there. I have my guilty pleasures like everyone else. Lmfao
At least it's not /mlp/. Shit could be a lot worse.

>Because everyone. Is. Not. The. Same.
Jesus Fucking Christ I hate it when people grammar like this. Lemme guess: you are a Liberal, yes?

Who are trying to convince, me or yourself? If you're getting this defensive it really tells me you aren't so well adjusted as you'd like us to believe.

Nope. I'm neither. I find all of politics fucking stupid. It's out of our control so why bitch about it? Wasted breath.

Anytime I see. someone. write. like. this.

I immediately discard their opinion.

I'm fine. I just don't like it when people try and call other people out and make them feel terrible for some shit that's mostly out of their control.
Saying all kids raised by sine mothers are failures ? Yeah. Ha. Okay buddy. Who are YOU trying to convince. Look in the mirror before you open your fat neckbearded mouth.

It's speaking with grammar. It's actually a quite elegant way of typing. It expresses emotion which is otherwise hard to convey through text. How about we loosen up our assholes a bit, tight ass?

The grammar is incorrect and speaking that way is essentially condescending to the person it is directed at, as in "I have to speak in a mono symbolic manner slow enough for you to understand." Speaking that way is super pretentious and pompous. So, instead of driving the point home like you think you are doing, you are actually driving credibility away from yourself and whatever worthless notion you were trying to convince me is true. So, that considered, feel free to fuck yourself, faggot.

This is probably a bullshit trolling post, so 10/10 for getting me to reply, but on the off-chance that this is legit, I want to try to help.

Don't take this situation lightly. You're 19, you're still a kid, you have a child of your own, you haven't figured any of your own shit out yet, and it's going to be complicated as fuck trying to grow up in fast-forward for the next couple of years, before your kid is old enough to remember all the shitty things you'll do that you'll regret.

It's a hard situation, and I get that.

Your baby-daddy really does want to be a part of his kid's life. It's not about changing, but it's legit.

Be friends. Be close and be open and be in contact, but don't make that connection be about you and him. It's TOTALLY possible to co-parent a child without having a romantic or sexual relationship between yourselves.

In a few years, sure. Maybe you'll get together. Maybe he'll be satisfied by being a good, present father and he won't want to get back together.

You're 19, and you're going to fall in love easily with no real perspective on what your future will look like. I'm not trying to be an asshole or insult you, but you can't afford not to be realistic right now. You need to see where you're at and be honest about that. You can't be a good parent if you're deluded about where you are, what you need, what you want, and how you will get to the place you want to be.

So fuck user, if it makes you happy, but don't play fast and loose with "relationships" because any real realtionship you have, from now on, for the next twenty years, is going to have an under-current of parenthood and it's not fair to you, your kid, your ex, or your partners to fail to respect that.

Single mothers are right up there with Muslims, Niggers & Jews as the literal definition of cancer that's destroying civilized society.

Women are much more likely to kill their children than the father. So, there's that.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

. . . . .

To all the retarded newfags saying "Tits or GTFO," this is not what that was made for, learn your Sup Forumsastard history before you post.

How do I sound like a fuck up?? And how was she supposed to know he was going to change into that? And if he did those things because she was supposedly a miserable person to be married to, then by your logic he did those things to me too because he regretted me.

In all seriousness, yes, there's shitty mothers out there, even more so now with how the law lets them get away with practically everything, but there's still good mothers out there who try their best. Just like there's shitty fathers and good fathers out there.

It's way easier to get foreign women too, when you are American, there is a language barrier, and they've never seen a basement. You could add that to your blog. It might help.

You are overly sensitive- you responded to me the same way a girl with hurt feelings would respond. This is due to your upbringing exclusively by a woman. Had you been raised by a man, you would simply tell me to fuck off and move on. Your psyche has been shaped by a WOMAN, user. She wanted you to be like her. Women don't know how to raise MEN, they only know how to raise eunuchs. Sorry, Sup Forumsro.

give the kid back to its father then kill yourself

19 year old single mother, u srsly dun goof'd