Who can stop them?

No one, hopefully

Dad?

Claudio

by not playing Gray

Leister vs. Atlético final incoming.

we all knew it was coming

Uefa would fuck over Leicester again by rigging it. don't want that

>letting a meme small club like Copenhagen have more posession and more shots on target than the Premier league Champs

Is the "E"PLel a garbage league?

All memes aside, where do you rank Schmeichel in your keeper list?

Some big saves he had this match

I'd say he's the most consistent keeper out there right now, not the best but he always tends to have good games even when our defence is screwdrivered

WEAR THE FOX

WEAR THE BLUE

AND
WE
WILL
COME
THROUGH

>not Leicester vs. Sevillawinslol

Leicester are a counter attacking side la, system is designed to let the opposition have the possession and breaks down when they're so unadventurous.

That and Leicester really didn't need to win this one. Focus on beating Brugge at home then aim for another draw against Porto away and they're top easy.

in here lads

leicester had an average possession of 43% last season

That was most retarded lineup ranieri could choose. Wtf schlupp again

>replying seriously to ameridumbs

just give them a
>that flag
>this topic
opinion discarded

Not as good as his dad but by far a current top 3 gk right now in the prem

>then aim for another draw against Porto away and they're top easy.

Don't even need the draw against Porto. They just need to beat Brugge and then they can rest players for the last game and desu if they can't beat Brugge at home they don't deserve to come top anyway.

Take it with a grand assault, they are in the weakest group.

That doesnt change the fact that they're still playing like a small club against even smaller nobody clubs like Copenhagen.

Real Madrid are a defensive-minded counterattacking side under Zidane and even they still dominate the smaller meme teams without worrying about conceding. (Yes I know they played like shit today against Legia but Im talking overall)

>tf
>tp

NO TEAM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, HAS A BETTER DEFENSIVE RECORD THAN LEST'AH

>0 (zero) goals conceded EVER in the competition

How can one team be so GOAT lad?

Why are you replying like a spastic autist?

>Take it with a grand assault
Fucking lost it.

should have lost IMO

This interests me, what's the CL record for longest shutout streak? could based foxes break it?

No idea, they do have this one already though.

Face it, we're better than you. We have beaten you and you could only draw.

Don't worry though, we'll most likely never meet again.

>again
They were favoured in the match I saw against my team. If that's rigging against then I have news for you

We're talking about Atletico here, keep up f am

>They were favoured in the match I saw against my team

Against Porto?

The game where all the Porto players dived and the ref bought into that nonsense and gave nothing but free kicks all game to Porto?

We should have let Spain have you.

Ever have a player sent off for taking a free kick too quickly?

No I really meant the game where a Leicester player booted our midfielder in the face and wasn't immediately red carded, and your players used your arms all the time to "shoulder" charge and where several Brit flags commented it wasn't the first time Lester got away with it.

>stale Sup Forums memes in a serious argument

Sorry, I forgot football in south Europe is like playing netball.

The fault is mine for forgetting the arm is just a subset of the shoulder so you can use it at will to tackle, my bad

not a copenhagen fan

That's fucking hilarious.

Arsenal in the 2005-06 season didn't receive goal from the matchday 3 until the semifinals. The total time was 995 minutes

Leicester would have to not recieve a goal until the 6th minute if the second leg of the semifinal to break the record, that taking in count that they wouldn't play any overtime.

>comparing Lesta to Real Madrid

Winning Real Madrid in eighter finals, Barcelona in quarter finals, Bayern in semifinals and Manchester City in final

>eighter finals

back to facebook m8

English Park the Bus vs Spanish Park the bus.

Kill me now famalam