Are you a smartfag? Or at least smart enough to identify different parts of the skull?

Are you a smartfag? Or at least smart enough to identify different parts of the skull?

Show me Sup Forums

ITT we do OP's homework.

Temporal, Mandiblex2, Frontal bone, nasal bone, occipital plate of sphenoid bone, parietal bone, zygomatic arch/zygomatic bone, perpendicular plate of ethmoid bone, maxilla, teeth, teeth

i majored in physics, not pre med

Been about 5-6 weeks since we covered that, I need to review :/. Though I'd ace any of these with a wordbank, and I'd do much better handling a model of a skull.

Nursing student (pre-nursing courses currently), taking the HESI test in the fall to see about getting into some danker programs.

Patients wont have a word bank.

parietal bone, temporal bone, lambdoidal suture, occiptal bone, external acoustic meatus, mastoic process, mandible x 3, coronal suture, frontal bone, sphenoid bone, >>>, >>>, zygomatic bone, maxilla, zygomatic process of temporal bone (zygomatic arch)

lols, try quizzing your local healthcare professional on any random anatomy diagram. I'm sure you will be confident in the profession afterwards.

That's why I don't go to black doctors.

this thread has a distinct lack of OP

nope just white privilege, no debt, new wheels, trust fund, absentee/travelling parents, enough not to give a fuck bout malpractice ;)

Moving on. (you may still label the skull if you wish)

This should be easy-peasy.

memorization is the lowest form of thinking. however making people do your homework is clever.

Actually, I have a lab practical coming up in a few days. I figured I could Sup Forumsrowse and study at the same time.

I see your college career is going to be rough...good luck with that...
All the other pre -med majors have no problem with this, most don't even have to study...I should know , Iam applying to programs right now

Jokes on you