Hey Sup Forums, im a legitimate cuck, pic related. ask me anything

Hey Sup Forums, im a legitimate cuck, pic related. ask me anything

where is this picture from? age/location? married or single? what type of cuckolding are you into?

Do you just like to watch or do you take some part in the sex?

these are definitely dolls

do you enjoy it or...?

but why? what made you want to be a cuck?

Bernie in 2020?

How/when did you know your wife was ready to take another mans dick inside of her?
[beginner here]

op here, nah, trump 2020

So the woman you married had a child with another man?

I found here cheating. Didnt say anything for a while. When i confronted her, she played it off.... But i insisted that it was okay as long as it helped the marriage

No child. Not yet anyway.

OP here, I was already a massive faggot taking nigger dicks on a regular basis so I was like why not watchm y wife get bred a well while i'm at it.

Something about it. Not quite sure. I guess its just a fetish that turned into a lifestyle.

Then you're not a "legitimate cuck" you fucking retard.

what are you going to do about your lack of spine or are you just going to raise some other dudes kid?

Im not sure you know what cuck means. GO back to sniffing your sisters panties.

So does she still "love" you or does she treat you like shit and really only lives with you?

So far yes. It's been a few years. So i guess im locked in

this one is wise in the ways of science.

She still treats me fine. Just no passion really, more like roomates. I make good money, so i guess she has good reason to stay.

Does your wife let you watch her fucking other men?

>Im not sure you know what cuck means.

It started like that. But she since found a steady BF. Im no longer allowed to watch, but on special occasions I can clean up.

That's pretty sad. My gf lets me watch her have sex and clean her up almost always.

Awesome! I wish I was still watching when I wanted. But it is what it is. He makes her happy

Just want to add. She does send me photos when shes out. Almost a reminder. She know how to play the game

is he a hung black dude?

I think my gf lets me watch because she enjoys humiliating me. She always insults me and makes me do degrading stuff.

Eh, I'm still not sure about you. On one had everyone has their fetish, but if your that distant from each other...

Lol. So you suck out the cum? Does she own the key of your chastity?

Yes he is

but no videos of her squealing like a slut? and the facial expressions?

why u not can watch? u pay da bills, demand to watch or she can leave with him.

What does she let you do? Interested!

Yes and yes

post some of them?

Yes i do. Its kind of become a reward for me. My chasity has become the norm for me, i dont even realize its on half the time. She lets me remove it for my b day for a few hours

Why...How did it came that far?

is she a hot white girl? describe her weight, hair color, political identity, etc.. or post faceless pics

She lets me worship her feet and she always kisses me after sucking tge bull's cock.

That wasnt me responding. But the answer is correct. Its what i wanted

are u allowed to fuck anyone urself or will she get mad?

Heres all I'll share. feel free to reverse image search, its OC

feet pic?

This is embarrassing. But what the hell. It's almost sort of a sissy thing, the only sex ive had was with her bull, when shes not around

She has me in a chastity cage so I can't fuck anybody

would you by any chance happen to know how much i'll lose if i withdraw my 401K cuz im no longer with the company and i needa pay bills (possibly hardship)? im under 30 and its less than $2,000. Help me out, cuckbro.

I would leave it. Also make sure you put at least 10 percent away.

bro...

did he... dominate you?

thanks

Yes. He technically has two GF's

So your stuck in chastity, you can't cum. Have to suck someone's cum out of your wife's pussy. What's your win this?

Didnt see the part where you left the company. Withdraw and put it into a mutual fund.

methinks u needa up vids of her on cuck websites

Does user enjoy having a cock in his manpussy? While your wide watches and get fucked by her bbc

My win is that my wife is happy. She has money to spend, vacations to take with her BF. And I get to be the one to make them both happy, Both financially, socially, and sexually.

uh I think that's a loss there bud.

*begins my googling on what a mutual fund is and how to do it*

thanks again! i do think you need to find a woman that appreciates you as a human being and doesnt want to control you and "annihilate" the white race, theres gotta be some kind of "death to white ppl", "you're being conquered" mindset to it sometimes dont you think? or am i just nuts.

Ive grown to love it actually. I can actually have an orgasm for him fucking me. Although its not the same as jerking off or having sex vaginally.

they call me "The Facilitator"

I see your point. But this isnt a race thing. We all get along, and there no sort of racial motive. It just so happens that our bull is black. Hes a great guy. But you are right, i do see plenty of racially motivated cuck relationships, which paints us as a stereotype

Nah. Im living with it. Its my life now, and its fine

its not fine bro =[

u needa get the pussy too and have someone that loves to be around you and speak to you, you because its you and all you got to give =[

Your life makes me sad.
Fuck you and your life.
Why can't people like you just wake up one day and say, "This sucks" and just kick the bitch and her BF out of your life and excommunicate them on the spot.

What's a good way to supplement my income? I just got an an alright job but I'd like to be making about $500 more per month.

that's honestly really cute, like letting a bird fly away.

Thanks for your concern. But its good man. I like making her happy

Because shes happy. Im happy

Do you have a hobby? I really found that doing something productive on the side is helpful. I had a knack for photoshop, so i would offer photo retouching to friends, and eventually mad an ad on craigslist.

overnight job.

This ticks me off.
You seem like a nice person. Just something went wrong in your life and you created this complex where happiness equals complete self-sacrifice.

Why can't you just go fuck some chick? Why do you have to pay for someone else's life?

Seriously man, the fuck. You can't tell me sometimes you don't think "I wish I could wake up and be the only guy that could satisfy my wife in every way possible, and she'd want to do all the things she does with Tyrone with me."

Does she tie you up when her bull is going to fuck you? looks to me you are a sub. How did it came up you like being fucked?

I guess i just like the dehumanization.

It was discussed early in the relationship

Also no... I submit to him, like a woman would.

>I guess i just like the dehumanization.

Well, include Sup Forums in the suicide note if it ever comes to that user. Otherwise have a happy life.

;-)

I got you bro

how old r u guys?

how was ur sex life before u met her?

So you spread your ass with both hands like a good slut and ask if he wants to fuck your cunt?

30's

not as good as hers is now

r u suicidal at times?

not at all

can i watch you, watch him, have her?

dont you think it would be a cool film, or documentary if the video was always centered around the cuck and not the cucking?

Time to revoke some marriage licenses

My cuck fetish ruined my past relationship, and now I wanna kms, what to do, fellow cuck?

then cuck isnt what you really wanted

I wanted it, but it was too much for her.

isn't it obvious?

kys

how did it get ruined?

what device?

She realized I turned her into a worthless slut and said she couldn't be with me anymore.

What's the weather in Israel like this time of year?

snowing

she liked it at first

You turned her into a slut? But you are a cuck?

Does she ever watch you and her bf, or you're only with him when she's out? Do you suck him, or just get fucked? Does your wife humiliate you beyond chastity and just the basic situation?

I wanna know aswell

why black men with white women?

I told her I wanted to see her cuking other men and convinced her to do so. So yeah, I did.

BBC and nobody likes black women

plenty of white men out there with big dicks.

Kys you degenerate

what chastity cage do you wear?