What do you guys think about Kristen Stewart?

What do you guys think about Kristen Stewart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR7SUqGa9B8
youtube.com/watch?v=a0S6e22wv5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shje make me so horny i want to live in her panty

i want smell her farts

pits are where it's at. they're more consistent, and indicative of a person's essense

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean.

i dont get it

I just want to bro down with her

and then pound her puss

I liked her better before she got BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=nR7SUqGa9B8

She is great

Why do girls pretend to like video games?

she gives me butterflies in my stomach like I would get in high school when I had a crush

nobody else can make me feel like that again besides her
it's so miserable

A sassy hot chick at my office pretends to like basketball and baseball. An Indian guy who doesn't give a crap about anything called her out on it, laughed at her when she talked about "her teams" and asked if she even watches the games. With how pissy and stuttering she got it was obvious she doesn't. Not that I like those sports, just funny to see one of those fake "I love sports" hot girls get wrecked.

She looks really fine in that new mkvje cafe society

Did you swoop in an console her, plant the seeds for a future copulation? You gotta be careful, dont wanna hit the friend zone.

Needs a BBC in her tbqhwy

well she's trying really hard to pretend to like video games

youtube.com/watch?v=a0S6e22wv5M

For some reason, she strikes me as someone that would be a good girlfriend, but the eventual breakup would be explosive.

No. I would have sex with her, but I dislike her. I just chuckled internally.

Mhmm. I've seen a deadringer for KStew, no joke, she would even sometimes eat lunch in the grass barefoot. She also joined my gym and went when I did by herself. If only I wasn't autistic or at least if only I was handsome.... maybe I'd be happy right now. Was also 3 grades below me so that's problematic.

when is this fad of young girls wearing shorts and converses going to end?

do they realize how stupid they look. why are girls so stupid and so quick to look like all other girls.

pure sweety

WoW is the normiest a game can be

I myself literally never even installed it

pleb

People (on here at least) generally think she's kindof eh, I think she's super super hot. Like top 5 hot. I dig chicks with that pronounced chin and sad eyes.

It's just a cultural trend these days, video games are cool and she probably plays a few, no doubt actually, but women in general just arent into games the same way men are. Again, it's a cultural trend that men and women should be cool and open with liking the same things so it's hip and trendy to express that even if deep down they don't really care. If a woman is truly into games, they don't feel the need to tell the world because they just do and who cares? But if your'e interested in the IMAGE of liking games- well those are the kinds of people that buy gamesgamesgames shirts

Seems like a fun lay.

Probably didn't like being a child star and a vampire movies star. And currently just does not give a fuck.

I wish she would stop being a lez though and go back to taking dick.

I don't follow.

Qt

What did he mean by this?

>baltimore fan

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>implying she gives a fuck about Sup Forums and isn't just wearing it because it's a hat

This might be one of the shitest opinions ever...

>Intelligent
>Loves animals
>Open minded
>Gorgeous
>Socially awkward

This is why I adore her, racist or not.

Dreadful actress, it's a mystery that she gets any roles. I guess she's good at sucking.

>talking shit about shorts

u gay son?

>Kstew can't act

Literally 2010 Facebook tier meme.

I don't respect your opinion and I must inform you that it's a shitty one.

Except it's true you fucking faggot. I've (unfortunately) seen her in several movies and she always sucks, with the same gormless emotionless attempting at "acting" that she usually does.

True, she always comes off as very dry and uninterested.

It's true though,, Pattinson is goat so maybe that's why you're confused

I don't.

I hated feet and footfags until Kristen Stewart came along. Now I just hate footfags.

It's from the movie Adventureland you fucking retard. She works at the game section at the fair along with Jesse Eisenberg who wears the same shirt.

>"I always say that Kristen is like [Marlon] Brando, and I've always thought that she had that incredible sort of internal ability to submerge into the role and be lost in it in a good way. I see that with the best actors; DeNiro's like that, so many good actors are like that."
>"She just has insight, that unique insight that certain people have. You're not getting a cookie cutter performance. You're getting something that you don't expect. You don't know where to go and you kind of take the ride. I think she has the potential to be one of the best of her generation if not the best."

See

This is my favorite flick of hers

Alicia Vikander is a better actress than Kristen

I wanna cum in the top of those stockings and watch is drip all the way down to her toes.

Literally a cardboard cutout animated by CGI.

Yeah man its not like it's from a movie or anything

>You wrote this long post for nothing

>WoW is the normiest a game can be
>I myself literally never even installed it
And that's why you're objectively wrong.

Good

Her acting in Zathura was fucking awful, she was worse than the kids.

why do girls pretend to be lesbians?

>it's a cultural trend that men and women should be cool and open with liking the same things

It only works when women like what men like. If a man likes things that women like he's a fucking faggot.

I love her I need more kstew in my life

Waifu'd.

Because some women don't have very high sex drives but still have the need for companionship and intimacy, yet have past trauma in their lives that makes them afraid or uncomfortable with male sexuality.

Even the ones who are sexually attracted to other women stop having sex after less than a year in a relationship. They call it lesbian bed death.

There is a high degree of heterosexual recidivism among lesbians, ultimately.

The big shoe when

I would be fine with just cuddling if that's what she wanted

>Even the ones who are sexually attracted to other women stop having sex after less than a year in a relationship.

so just like any other relationship then?

i wish she was thicc but id still pound that until she couldnt walk

>months

lol

who didn't know immediately when they saw this boy-dyke in panic room. Shit that's why Jodie Foster cast xer.

Not wearing any socks is fucking disgusting.

She's a great actress. Her emotions run the gamut from A to A.

Did they bang?

>shaving her legs

into the trash she goes

you guys... I just dreamt of her, no kidding... we met and she gave me an autograph and she was all calm and natural, and not lesbian at all... I'm in love :_(

if only it could have been a sex dream where she would have asked me to worship her feet... even in dreams I'm a loser

So fucking tired of the "girls aren't nerds" fucking meme. I'm no pussy slayer by ANY means but I never realized fucking Sup Forums was so delirious about women, and I've been here since 09. My cousin is a fucking mechanical engineering student at UF in Florida. She plays video games constantly, but mostly weeby games and games with stories, like Bioshock infinite, The last of Us, etc. She collects anime and movie posters, because she spends all her free time watching anime and movies, and she dresses like an old lady. The amount of projection on Sup Forums is mind boggling. "I think any girl who even remotely shows interest in nerd culture is automatically doing it for the attention. Better bring it up in every thread." There are female betas, and they do like videogames and nerd shit. CHRIST

shut the fuck up

yeah it was already posted but is that for real or just a fake meme ? please I need to know if she knows !!!

nobody cares about your family, Pajeet. Fuck off back to Pakiladesh

she knows mate