WE

WUZ

JOOZ

Chill man youtube.com/watch?v=mxtfdH3-TQ4

You people are retards.
This isn't anything new, but you are.
youtu.be/do3ctDwwU-4

Sup Forums is actually defending this kek

Okay I know this is bait but I'm gonna take the opportunity to address how memetano didn't understand the album (And neither does OP). Kendrick re-addresses the idea of a cursed race under God at the end of Duckworth:

>Pay attention, that one decision changed both of they lives
>One curse at a time
>Reverse the manifest and good karma, and I'll tell you why
>You take two strangers, and put 'em in random predicaments; give 'em a soul
>So they can make their own choices and live with it

His father wasn't killed because of his individual choice, not divine intervention. He even equates the israelite notion with the pioneers and the concept of manifest destiny. The idea of the album, with the contrasting tracks, is to show his struggle with certain principles. This is evident on Fear and XXX, where, first, Kendrick's cousin calls him and tells him all the struggling is a test by God, that theyll be the children of heaven at the end. In XXX he has a situation appear in which he could calm his friend, who's son has been killed over money, by saying the line about Israelites. He realizes saying that isn't what he believes in, and that if anyone he loved got killed he'd be gunning.

>defending
Just pointing out OP's complete lack of knowledge.

What the fuck are you talking about

Not defending, attacking people like you with limited musical knowledge. The term Israelite has nothing much to do with jewishness but then you can only probably think in painfully literal terms.

>n-no kendrick is not racist, you just don't understand his genius!!!
t. cucks

>heh I almost had to make an argument but ill just call them cucks
Billy, it's school time, why are you shitposting on Sup Forums?

you can say whatever you want, at the end of the day we all know how Sup Forums hates the fact that kendrick is not the genius they thought he was, and the board now went full damage control with autistic attempts at finding another meaning to his garbage lyrics to justify all the past dickriding

I don't like rap, I don't care about Duckface, he probably is a racist asshole (people worry about that on Sup Forums, really?) I don't think he is a genius. He still seems a few grams smarter than you though, idiot.

nice arguments, cuck

Trying to discredit an artist by cherry picking his lyrics is retarded.

right, the fantano method is smarter
>oh well these lyrics might be stupid but hey, let's forget about that, r-right ?

you are all a bunch of hypocrites, if it wasn't kendrick but a random musician, you all wouldn't have acted like it's ok to say such stupid shit

>limited musical knowledge
>implying rap and raggae is music

fandango is such a fucking retard

With an opinion that worthless you just had to trip didn't you.

this isn't a valid rebuttal

nice b8 m8

yeah they are cucks

op got them those

TRIGGGGERED. lol.

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

The Melon didn't understand the purpose of the voicemail from Carl. The song is about Fear, all the fear that Kendrick personally feels , and a collosal monument of fear is the paranoia that something will happen to him, that he will lose all his success bc of gods curse. He's not saying he agrees with everything, the voicemail is there to fit a theme. Plus we already knew he likes to use voicemail in albums as a storytelling device

also not an argument

gtfo. Sup Forums is not 4 pussy liberals you are gay.

Get over yourself. Artists can have lyrics or ideas that you don't agree with but you can still appreciate the music

Why do you care so much?

fealartlbxcv mc\dljksdaVmn mjn xd xcJ,UYJ1324ORT
]ASVF'IUUr3blhgiiiiisf][awe[afdaw 324';]=-o.,^(%£!)*liygaflgy

so beat it homo

We did it Reddit!

That's his personal belief ffs ...

There is so many historical figures considered now as genius who believed in some incredible bullshit ...

Here few examples :

Newton was an occultist who believed in alchemy and in the existence of the Philosopher's stone ...

Alfred Russel Wallace believed seances allowed him to communicate with ghosts on the other side of the divide ...

OOHHH
OOHHH
ME EARS ARE ALIGHT

Retards in this thread. Kendrick doesn't actually believe he's Jewish, he's likening black people to the Israelites of the Bible, a widely-used concept in black art and culture.