ITT: Celebs with small dicks

ITT: Celebs with small dicks

How do you know it's small?

he needs to make a fist to cup his junk

this is invalid
i've seen smaller dicks pop into a monster boner

Russell Brand, good look finding it

tell us all about your years of boner observing, user.

OP

sweet looking guy. he doesn't deserve this cruel life. when he's working, i bet he often thinks about his partner but his partner must be thinking about being fucked by bigger dick. it's a shame that sweet and great men has to suffer because we're destined to be paired with women.

i'd totally smash this one. look at the woman in front of him, i bet she's not aroused at all because it's not big enough. idk man i just wish i could build a womanless island where small brilliant men can continue being brilliant without having to be bothered by women's perception and judgement.

i'm sure Maggie Gyllenhaal cheats on him. i just don't see how a female hollywood celebrity can settle with a small dicked guy, no matter how angelic he is. he deserves a better womanless life where he doesn't have to base his self worth on women's evil and unfair judgements

This Armenian cuck

And he still fucked Katy Perry. Size matters invalidated.

dude do you actually think katy perry still liked the sex after she saw the penis ? after all, it's celebrities thing,"yeah i fucked russell brand before". they're just horrible horrible people

That looks small to you?

She liked it enough to marry him. Sure they're divorced now but she saw that dick and still married him. Can't have been that big a deal to her.

OP is at it again..

I am 7" hard, and right now soft and on meth I am at almost 0". It's actually pretty pathetic to look at right now, and the more I look the sadder I feel.

Point being, growers are a real thing. I don't know how common they are, but they exist.

at least you're not 4.5" hard

It's actually very common. The internet has made us all self conscious.

Still banged Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, and that French chick.

thats most dicks

even large flaccid dicks typically just get hard they dont increase by a large size.

so basically most of us all even out to be within the 5-7 inch range with very little variation. People bigger and smaller than that median range are like less than 5% of the population.

As long as he gets to sleep next to that angel from heaven he's winning. God I love Maggie. Ever since stranger than fiction.

I think it looks nice. And he's yet another one that's banging a goddess.

Actually two of them. Google Leighla Schwartz and Zahra Schreiber. Apparently he digs Krauts.

and he is like 6'4 jacked as hell and famous and rich

considering his height that dick is probably 6 or 7 inches, aka above average.

Are you kidding me? His legendary cock has been a Hollywood discussion for years.

>rich
He makes more than you or me, but unless you're John Cena or The Rock or Hulk Hogan, wrestlers don't really get paid all that well, all things considered.

>Seth Rollins is an American professional wrestler who has an estimated net worth of $4 million.

2 seconds on google. and this is from 2013 he is now basically the top dog on WWE he is a multi-millionaire.

Who cares about the size of a limp dick, nigger?

I also spent two seconds on Google and learned that his annual salary is $310,000. Pretty good money but idk if I'd call him "rich" by Sup Forums standards. Have you seen a post your car thread on here lately? Filled with billionaires.