Why would you share this on facebook?

Why would you share this on facebook?

Cuz you are part of the "AMAGAWD WOMANZ IS SO TABUUUUUU. I R FREEDAUM FIGHTER! LIKE IN WAR!" culture. Where these shitposts get 1000+ likes and positive feedback, and if you dare say "dudes are gunna wank at your tits you slut", then you get shitposted to hell.

Also, attention whoring.

No, but only because I'd be embarrassed by that horrible tattoo that looks a squirrel pealed out on her chest on a miniature motorcycle.

Attention

because she comfortable with her body

Rolling

Roll

Checkum

Christ she has a
Male model's jawline. What is she English?

because it is a beautiful thing to watch a baby suck on tits and then a goat. I fap to this

not really showing anything jus a lot of cleavage

rolll

the same raison your sharing it on Sup Forums

because you define your life by posting images just to deliberately provoke a response

exibit A exibit B exibit C exibit D : my post

also, saged

get

thats not that bad, my mate and his fiancee took their kid to a photographer for "sexy" pics of them holding their kid, pretty much nude.

i might be old fashioned but i figure if you have a kid you should stop posting provocative shit like that and focus on raising your child properly.

murrica

i'm not against getting the pictures taken, it's perfectly fine. But why share with the world? Keep in with the family.

Hitler was right.

rollin

Poor kid, has to feed off that ugly mother.

roll

dubs get

roll

attention

Why does anyone share anything on facebook?

It is a thing of beauty, even though outdated and dangerous.

Just doesn't seem facebook appropriate

rollin

Because that is a jew, and jews are the chief promoters of cultural marxism.

rolled

doesn't suit the selfie generation. they NEED to show everyone.

Because you're an attention whore who is not going to be victimised by men because they're pigs, duh?

i guess you make a valid point. Not enough attention? Take pics with tits out!!!

you're kidding right

Roll

may as well just free the nipple at this point

rolling

to show off the nice titties?

to show off that chin obviously

Do you think I'm kidding, chaim?

MAGA