Season 1 ends

>Season 1 ends
>Loved the show except for the shitty dominican sub plot and everything after le epic fight club twist
>kinda excited for season 2
>2 episodes in
>Already edgier than past season
>IS HE LE SANE OR NOT LOL EXXXDEEE
>DUDE I ALSO HAVE VIZIONS LMAO

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1q1I6ED5283
vocaroo.com/i/s1Df4bIBirrR
vocaroo.com/i/s1XI7xQup7RX
youtube.com/watch?v=HG1_Kazqz-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This show is off the hook. Loving every minute of it so far.

test

It's not bad, but it is not great either.
So far it has only been above average for me which is enough to keep me entertained and kill some time, like with GoT

>s1
>fight club twist
>s2
>IS HE LE SANE OR NOT LOL EXXXDEEE

None of this happened though. Did you watch the show?

It definitely suffers from edgy Fight Club similarities.
They want to capture the attention of people who think they know le kinəma (Sup Forums).

The show does have some nice shots. I can enjoy and respect it for what it is.
Some of the characters just feels a little out of place.

It's pretty obvious he's not sane

Every story involving multiple personality disorder is not fight club

Following the previous season's formula would make it stagnant

>that ding from the clean dishes
>the washing machine reflecting in his eyes

I think that people who renders it unwatchable is more edgy than the show itself, which speaks miles.

It's alright, but not great.
I love everything about Rami Malek in this, though. Great choice for actor, even if he is a little too bulky for a geek.

How about a real discussion topic, what the fuck will be the twist of Season 2. Make your beats, you fuckwits.

Mine are:
>Tyrell is gay
>Bug-eyed protagonist from Until Dawn is actually sane, and everyone else is insane.
>Mr.Robot Wins and makes Elliot go batshit alpha
>Obligatory rape scene to invoke the shock factor from viewers for unlimited "provoktive and inspiring" reviews.
>Tyrell is gay.

Those are some epic twists broo

Since tyrell is just elliot spelled backwards. tyrell was elliot all along

>Every story involving multiple personality disorder is not fight club

No, but that's what everyone sees
It draws a parallell with Fight Club, which is enough for the comparison

Good
>Rami Malek
>subject matter
>Christian Slater's in it
>relatively accurate depiction of hacking
>cinematography
>most of the stuff w/ the swedes

Bad
>that fucking blonde
>the sister's face is...unsettling
>heavyhanded
>occasionally meandering plot

It's a solid show and well worth the time investment.

vocaroo.com/i/s1q1I6ED5283

>rape scene

yisss

nothing is wrong with it. you guys just keep pushing the idea that it fell off because of that religion rant and everyone on 4chans extreme/ironic anti-reddit agenda. im saying this as someone who doesnt even think mr robot is that good

Tyrell is an anagram not backwards, silly user.

>>that fucking blonde
Is attractive. You're upset because she won't peg you while screaming "i'm beautiful, i'm confident"

>>the sister's face is...unsettling
She's ugly who cares

>heavyhanded
>occasionally meandering plot
No not really

if you were a superhero your name would be The Projectionist...

>that fucking blonde

>>IS HE LE SANE OR NOT LOL EXXXDEEE
are you fucking retarded?

This season has been good so far
Only gripes are why is Joey Badass here, and the fact that the new FBI lady is somehow infinitely more competent than an entire investigative unit

>fappable == character isnt annoying

fa/tv/irgins detected

Elliot actually died when his dad pushed him out of the window and everyone actually sees Mr. Robot / Christian Slater (who has assumed Elliot's name and created an identity for him)

pretty accurate actually, although i think the heavy-handedness of it adds to it since it's not really one-dimensional.

>>the sister's face is...unsettling
Mainly for me because she looks like an ex who lived in Brooklyn.

i'm 6" black and weigh 175 but alright.

i think sam esmail is a fan of joey

me cum

angela is cute as fuck and i find her story interesting (just finished season 1).. you never see characters sell their souls to the devil like that. Also im sure E-corp will use her as a hostage or some shit against elliot.
Sure she's not the best part of the show, but she doesn't hurt it either.

I like this one.

why would tyrell be gay? he only fucks men for phone hacking shenanigans

He's currently MIA.

>ditched wife to fuck more doods. "ay elliot mang, it aint safe talk n shit" he bustin nuts against prostates like elliot pops pills.

>that low effort dirty talk

Wouldn't work without retconning a whole bunch of shit though, like Darlene calling Elliot her brother, and Angela repeatedly referencing his death. Still... Sam could be crazy enough to do it.

Season 2 episode 3 was good.

thanks for the top kek, user.

i agree, the blonde is fucking smoking. also this new FBI agent is fucking smoking. I'd cyber with her.

Anyways, I have been enjoying season 2 as much as season 1. not sure who u are talking about 'also having visions' though.

What if Darlene is drinking the krazy kool aid, to "support" her father's insanity by playing along with it. They pretend Elliot is the alive one and the father being the one who died.

is shayla into DILFS then?

dat fbiQTfu

>ghetto chicc

probably got molestered and needs some daddy love.

>show about hacker
>let's take all devices from our protagonist and give him 10 min of episode time
absolutely ebin

he's returning back to the 1337 lyfe next episode

mr ribbet

>fuck this in depth and symbolic exploration of mental illness and social awareness and place in the worl and lets have some epic cool hacking scenes and action

literally kys

perfection

Why are ginger, sexually frustrated fbi agents a thing since X Files?
Not that I'm complaining.

>black means not virgin

I'm gonna need the rest of these user.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Df4bIBirrR

no

It's a normie's failed attempt at writing a robot.

I love how the 'Sup Forums is full of fucking pedos' meme is real.

have a seat with us. There is no shame. There is no Fear. We are Free. We are Mr. Robot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XI7xQup7RX

>incest means it has to be pedo
Get a clue normie.

DUDE ADDERALL LMAO

im ok with that, having less elliot screen time bothers me though

Serious question: why is being edgy considered such a negative trait?

Is not the existence of an "edge" a quintessential factor in the presence of a center?

sh

Because it's easier to rag on something that takes risks than it is something that plays it safe. In short: it's a made up term for people who don't have legitimate complaints or are too lazy/stupid to elaborate on their complaints.

Oh that sounds feasible.
Thanks user.

But season 1's "twist" was almost literally fight club
>See vision of someone who isnt there
>this someone talks you into a revolution
>a revolution revolving around destroying all debt in modern society
>turns out the vision was never there, and it was him all along
>he even has his vision beat him up/he beats us his vision

It's hard not to draw the connection, especially since they even have "where is my mind" playing at one point.

Anyone else really surprised with Craig Robinson? Hes the best part of the show at the moment.

>that ding from the clean dishes
literally lol'd at that scene. it may not be all that original but small details like that is what reakky makes the show desu
also not a lot of tv shows actually put work into making steady shots

he's shit

>yfw happyhardonhenry806 is pic related

He's was in a mental institution the entire time.

But any story now precedes fight club and can't simply pretend that it wasn't part of their audience's staples, especially when it's a story that such an audience would be drawn to. That's not to say that it has to be mentioned or anything, but a good enough writer would most likely not create comments like "le epic fight club twist" because they'd be able be exceed in execution if not originality
TL; DR: I've not watched the series and have an opinion

That whole aspect of the show was an open secret.

You knew something was up and then they have a red herring in the from of reveling that Darlene is his sister in ep 8. Then they pull the Tyler Durden in ep 9.

Eliot even says to the audience directly "You knew the entire time, didn't you?" I quite liked the little fake out. The Pixies cover at the end is a great homage and fitting music for the scene.

Also there's a great parallel between Eliot and Tyrell. Tyrell tried to recruit Eliot at the beginning of ep 2 and at the end of ep 9 it gets turn around and it's Eliot that ends up recruiting Tyrell, it's perfectly symmetrically.

I haven't been to impressed with the new season so far.

What about that ding? I don't get it

Great input.

I don't know how you could misd that, him being not real was very very obvious since like ep2 or 3

Don't worry, just retards who've watched a total of 5 shows in their life sperging out over a little bit of overblown autism

Thanks

wouldn't someone like elliot kill themselves by now

Probably because he interacts with people without Eliot. Like I said, I thought something was up but the "twist" in ep 8 put my guard down a little.

Yes everyone, it's Fight Club. But it's Fight Club from a more interesting perspective.

I'm OK with this, you probably should be too.

lmao even irl he looks like a junkie

youtube.com/watch?v=HG1_Kazqz-s

I was wondering about this too

pfffft, even the debunked prison theory seems more sound

idk but meryl streep's daughter is fine as fuck

This is best show on tv right now, last season of GoT can't even touch it.

> last season of GoT can't even touch it.

>no mama sandrine scenes in episode 2

FUCK you esmail

>tfw Google "Bravo Email"
>no memes show up

Why I 'oughta....!

With Mr. Robot, the protagonist being a schizophrenic mental case is not only a plot twist, but the whole premise.

It's kinda low effort writing but with a great pay off if Esmail can pull it off.

When did edginess come to existence? Is it the new hipster term. Emo's and Goths are edgy but now it's defined as Edge.

When will see Elliots masturbation scene???

>implying he needs to masturbate
>implying there aren't mentally unstable qts lining up at his mom's door for a chance to jump his cloaca

True tho that socially awkward FBI agent is probably next