Let's get one going

let's get one going

Boy here. Please show a diaper boy or be my daddy or big bro. Takers?

I honestly dont know why i love diapers so much they are just amazing and the designs are so cute theres gotta be another reason i really like them but idk any ideas, Bump

The feel? The humiliation?

Make some noise post some boys

Cmon

anymore with the thing in the mouth?

If youre interrested in a diaper model (she sells) add Cruxiie on kik

You mean binky? or pacifier?

Hmmm what you mean?

She basically do what u want in exchange of money :p i bought a couple time from her (camshows, vidd and pics) she's good

moar

anyone know what brand she is wearing, damn thats sexy

Have you got a Tard-on?

Looks like a Tena maxi slip. They don't make those anymore.

Clear

Anybody lurking?

dont you die on me

ah yes i am

These always die so young.

i wish they didnt, otherwise we should make a discord

There's always that one guy that makes it really awkward. Some people have no shame in this community.

It wont die on us
anymoer Onsie doe?

OMG

that is true sadly

What they mean by makes it awkward?

Some people in this community are seriously autistic and otherwise not self-aware

Still unclear what you mean

wtf is wrong with people

this thread...ffs

sorry dont mean to troll, just never a dull fucking moment in /b

Diapers are the best you will succumb to it soon enough

refer to this comment

First one ever saved.

love girls in goodnites and underjams

Hnnng

to each their own fetish.

maybe we should get a discord going?

That is truly interesting,
I have found that the gratification comes from the humiliation and frustration of the target sexual interest in the purest form, being far too inferior to take control of their own bodily functions.
It is a truly exhilarating sight to see how quickly the average human ego breaks down after realizing their mediocrity and uselessness within this world.

down

ohhh yes. I love these threads

Why is her waist popping out of the diaper like it's not there?

id be down

Well im only a little into wetting but not scat at all but i just love diapers

About to head of to bed. I'm tired lol.

I found the guy lol

great stuff anons.

posting what little I have on my laptop, if the thread stays alive long enough I can post from the neverending collection of pics on my desktop.

i dont blame you i dont like scat either

i seriously want a girl like this

scat is nasty in pics and practice. I have to try it at least every 6 months to remind myself how unpleasant it is.

same but i always hate the smell and clean up

just get a sub GF, buy diapers, and order her to wear them. simple.

>every 6 months to remind myself how unpleasant it is.
hahahhaha holy shit and here I was thinking I was the only one exactly like this.
Thanks user, made me lol and made me feel less shitty in my retardism

I did try the marshmallow "enema" once and it was slightly less unpleasant. Also potentially leads to loss of control, but it's pretty odd.

getting a sub gf is great and all but i move in a few months for a new job

ive done that as well but i want to try the banana method but never get it to work

How long you leave in and i need more info on this i like stuffing.

pretty much till you cant hold it anymore it works fast

not that user, but with the marshmallows, you leave it in until you REALLY REALLY can't hold it anymore, at which point you'll pretty much involuntarily shit yourself. Use at least about 5.
And don't freeze them beforehand like some guides say. nonsense.

love apple

Man I want a girl into age play

they slowly, melt. they stay white.
if you manage to keep them in longer than 20 minutes you're pretty much a champ.

It lasted about 4 hours when I tried it. You insert about 5-8 large marshmallows (frozen beforehand) and you try to hold it as long as possible. Eventually you will cramp up and begin to need to void, and inevitably... well I think you can guess.

It actually smells less than you would think, but cleanup can be worse than usual due to how sticky it will be. You will need access to a shower. Make sure to drink plenty.

It lasted about 4 hours when I tried it. You insert about 5-8 large marshmallows (frozen beforehand) and you try to hold it as long as possible. Eventually you will cramp up and begin to need to void, and inevitably... well I think you can guess.

It actually smells less than you would think, but cleanup can be worse than usual due to how sticky it will be. You will need access to a shower. Make sure to drink plenty.

access to shower. KEY INFO

Sorry for that, verification issues on my end.

Is it sewer safe for voiding? and do you get a gooey feeling in you after? how nice is it for a person with a stuffing fetish cause i love it so much