Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Got like 3 grams of shrooms here and I've never tried them before.

So im gonna eat them and you guys should chill here and see what happens.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4zjPR5HjCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of you want to see this?

Bump for interest

I'm down.

lmao what did it feel like?

Get off Sup Forums and go walk for a few hours before you ruin your high

Op died

True. I will get stoned and then spend the next 3 hours on Sup Forums and reddit, then be sad

OP here just finished them except for these little stems here. They taste like cardboard.

Eat those with a chocolate bar they're still effective.

You should listen to Tame Impala. It's great to come up to

I've been eating them with some pizza hut brownies but Im sick of brownies now lmao.

Ill check it out.

The first symptoms are uncontrollable laughing, have fun OP and melt into your chair

So I just finished everything and so far I'm only noticing some slight vision blurr or something. Idk what it is but its cool.

Look at something that you find funny when you are sober. Don't even try not to laugh, it's impossible.

Kinda curious trying some but i'm the type if i'm not in control then i don't like it probably will get a bad trip. curious what will happen. good luck

Look at yourself in the mirror, Direct eye contact with yourself.

Go outside man you won't regret it, and then play some video games always guarantees me a good trip.

Shar with 47 prople pls

Shar w 47 prople pls

op dont do this
it creates mustard gas

listen to this song

Infected Mushroom - Nothing Comes Easy

Full blast too

TV and movies always look so "fake" when I'm ganked on fungus.

Last time I tripped, I tried watching Scrubs. It just ended up pissing me off. All the characters looked way too separated from the background, even though they were right next to it.

Made me start thinking the entire show was shot on a green screen.

Fuckin shrooms.

u should go outside though, you will start to feel like having an adventure.

you can listen to music and look at visual effects. jack off and have a shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4zjPR5HjCg

most shows seem like that to me sober

No - - they're not.
Shroom virgin.

That's cause for alarm.

It's one thing for sitcoms to look like a bad green screen shot when you're on shrooms, but if that's how your eyes perceive shit all the time?

time for lasik

Agreed. Nature is best (but layer up if its cold where you are)... if its cold/dark/night -- just put on some chill music, make a comfy den to lounge in...

this.
I didn't start laughing maniacally till I was balls deep in my trip. Stop watching movies and take some actual drugs.

Whatever you do -- get the fuck off 9gag.

I'm interested, OP. What are you feeling??

weed make me horny does the shroom make you horny

I always wanna fuck a bitch when I'm trippin

what is best mushroom to grow myself. I don't know drug dealers, and I am pro Trump

Weed doesn't make me horny, but sex while I'm high is awesome.

I always masturbate back to back to back when high on weed or alcohol. I always feel like I raped myself the next day

How's it going OP?

Here's op, im actually petting my dog naked, but it has big eyes and my dick is now 90 inch long

That was faster than I expected.

Kek

Idk how you're typing right now

Try to think of what the color purple sounds like

Some ssi keybord are big some are smal and they are not equal, my dick is now ok bt everything is like jelly

Sit in darkness and listen to your mind , just don't die

go outside man, you will not regret

put some clothes on first

High quality music, thanks user.

>instant philosopher

shrooms should be renamed instant philosophy

i already know what will happen
>lots of laughing
>good music (hopefully)
>colors
>melts
>blurs
>a good time will be had
>>just dont look in the bathroom mirror too often

also nice video Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better

we cannot stress this enough

>>do not look at your reflection in the eyes

Just be careful. Your reflection will always be waiting for an opportunity.

Why's that?
Done shrooms once, never had the opportunity to look at myself. What will happen?

im listening to it right now, sounds like a nice thing to listen to while high

if you have to ask, then youve never truly done shrooms, oh you sed once. try again user

try it once, but do not hold contact.
that should keep you safe from him and let you understand what we're talking about.

Yum.
I did it out in nature with a few of my buds. No mirror in sight. I'm curious what happens though

Him?

I`m sorry to hear that

This. I never thought anyone else met him except me.. I will truly never be the same.

dr jimmy and mr jim
>when im pilled you dont notice him
>he only comes out when i drink my gin

keep in mind this isn't /x/, it's not some paranormal freaky shit.

basically I have this "other me" so to speak. he comes out sometimes on the rare occasion that I lose my control over my emotions and just freak the fuck out. he talks to me through my own mouth and it's fucking freaky.

I reckon it's some mild psychosis or something.

point is, he comes out much more readily when I'm pissed or high, and shrooms was the thing that made the mirror man move when I didn't. it gave him freedom.

I repeat

be careful.

Who is “he“? Please tell me. When I looked in the mirror on DMT and acid, my face just woobled around and I could kind of form my face. It was pretty funny, I never had a bad experience with mirrors.

Nah Mind Mischief is better for tripping out.. That and Nothing that Has Happened so far has been anything we could control.

stfu. OP don't listen to this fucking retard. There is no other you. It's literally your reflection. This dude definitely has schizophrenia and as most people hopefully know taking mind altering drugs exacerbates mental illnesses. You are right to reckon it's psychosis. You either have an anxiety problem or are developing a mental disease. You should learn which sooner rather than later.

>OP is constantly in a state of surreal
>TFW OP's parents fed him shrooms constantly through his childhood

OP, mind posting some more of your insights? They are pretty good.

Pretty much this. I more or less just kinda fell into my pupils first time i did it, idk how to describe it really, but it was more entertaining and weird than scary or anything like that.

not gonna disagree with you, cbf.
but my point is the first time I "met" the "other me" (which if you hadn't noticed, pillbrain, is just a way to describe it) was alcohol, the second time was weed, and the third was shrooms.
so the point being be careful because you may get the same shit I did. I didn't know about it beforehand.

Me and my friends watched The Room by Tommy Wiseau. If you want a movie watch that. We couldn't stop laughing for the whole movie. Fucking hilarious.

I do

bump

What's up OP?

ayy

enjoying the Tame Inmpala love, what else do you al listen to?

Last shroom trip i pretty much out of the system during the come was very angular, got pretty vert, searched for some way to ride it out with ease but it all felt too strange to find comfort. Its an odd thing to affect the mind in such a way

I mostly listen to Goa and Psytrance when tripping. Mainstream, I know, but I like the melodies and I mostly don't understand lyrics when tripping, they just make no sense.

but the rush of euphoria during the peak was such a beautiful plateau to rest on. My mind can definitely get in the way of fully enjoying the experience particularly during the come up, but i think thats because im holding back to an extent, clinching up until its intensity subsides to a manageable degree.

lol like some other langauge

I think most people say that the first trip is always like that but becomes more "controllable" after you've tried it a few more times

You just start to get really self conceous and go into deep states of confusion on yourself. Everything about who you are you will question and begin loathe in a cringy and discusted manor. Forgive my spelling bros

kek

Yeah, and I often have no idea what a sentence structure is supposed to be so words don't make sense, even if they are in the correct order. Plus my mind is throwing around enough words, ideas, concepts and phrases, just a nice bass line is quite enjoyable.

Pretty much this. 1st time is always absolutely batshit insane. More and more you kind of know what to... expect in a general sense so you can take it in with a bit more.... expectation. Control isn't necessarily the right word. Managing expectation is what I think needs to get across.

Sounds like plain old depersonalisation to me.

I had that shit on a daily basis for a year
straight before heading to the psychiatrist.

Shit's fucking scary.

Trying to control the trip is actually a pretty bad idea, it ends up in a bad trip 9/11 times.

Listen to "it g ma" and "fly like a g6", and "hell yes" by beck.

yeah thats how i feel, the shrooms are enough lol, with the right dose you dont need much else to hold your attention

Stop with the shitty Alex grey artwork, loses post in every trip thread. That guy was depressed and kept trying to kill himself his whole life.

i've tripped about 10 times.

last time i tripped was last summer and I hadn't tripped for like 3 years. my friend got some shrooms and i decided to get a half eighth. Mind you i've taken lots more before so i wasn't too worried about tripping too hard.

we eat the shrooms and head out with our kayaks downriver and like 5 minutes after i eat them i feel like i am already starting to trip. (usually this takes like an hour)

once we get going on the river im starting to trip pretty good.feeling pretty good, just looking at the river and the shimmering light and whatnot.

probably about 20 minutes later i'm getting a bit uncomfortable and want to rest at this sandbar alongside the river. (it was about 100 degrees,sunny, and 100% humidity)

things kinda went downhill from there. i started tripping really fucking hard, not really visually but a huge mindfuck trip. I've never tripped this hard before.

i then come to the realization that survival of the fittest , and theory of evolution are all that really matter in this physical, mortal world. we are all going to die.

i also had some weird thought that theres like billions of other planets out there and theres people like us on them. and that life and the universe itself is just a fucked up experiment/creation of alien gods that we can't even fathom.

started saying how Christianity is wrong, Muslims are wrong, and Scientology, religion all that bullshit doesn't matter. its survival of the fittest out here. dog eat dog world. and if you don't evolve and succeed(take a leap of faith) you die and become an evolutionary dead end.

yeah man, at some point you just have to allow yourself to rest and keep your mind on what you know and feel without letting it get stuck in that "outside" view of yourself

easier said than done when it hits for sure

Listen to deadmau5 4x4=12 and walk around leave thread, loser hippies trying to throw depressed visuals at you.

Be aware of the guilt tripping beggar hippies in the psych culture, little bitches that kill them selves hyper emotionally while people that knew the real them laugh.

People are dumb. Looking at yourself is great.