>About to cum, start pulling out
>Holds me while I'm cumming
>unload inside
Fast forward a month or so
>I'm pregnant
>Let's go to Abortionland
>Has abortion
>Break up with her for the last time about a month or 2 later

She ended up going bonkers, getting locked in a mental hospital, becoming hyper republican/Christian and then eventually becoming a stripper

And that's the story of my first love

>Im pregnant
didnt know dudes could get preggers

if you stay around long enough to find out.. you're doing something wrong

LMAO!!
Good one!!

Nope i pull out like a champ and am not a poor fag so if i even suspect i came we go get plan b the mext morning

Yep four times and three different girls.

Details?

My current girlfriend two times (one full pregnancy and one that doesn't go well). One with past girlfriend (she was the best fuck of my life but was a fucking bitch in the end. She yell at me at the mall because of the pregnancy but end up in an abortion)

The last one was the sister of my mom new husband. She was 38 at the time. We fuck over ten times in two weeks and someone related to her said to me months after that she get an abortion

Yeah, three

One really hot one, one kind of cute one and one dog

Details please.

im the pullout king, so no never happened, kid

Met all three on POF, though I knew the first one way back in the day from middle school. She was the cute one. We dated for six months before she got off the pill without telling me. I made some crack to her dad's friend about her sister being hot and it got all twisted around to where I said I banged her. She didn't believe me over the friend so I bailed

The hot one was second, she was a ginger with the prettiest ass I've ever laid my hands on. A dirty whore too, she loved being beat and stepped on with boots. She too got off the pill without telling me and now she's with some fag who's raising my kid because I didn't want to move in a shitty one bedroom apartment and she didn't want to move here

The third one thought she couldn't get pregnant. We dated from last July till about a month ago. She's due in August

My sister, but they made her get an abortion

When i had 13 yo...
maybe yes
Maybe not... she had 13 too

Yep. Now this little dude is my life.

bro she's like 12

user... That's cute...(?)

awwww hes so fukin cute

having kids is for faggots

I have, it was your mom.
I wish she aborted you but she didn't.

Knocked up my oldest daughteronce. He thinks my wife is his mother, we plan to tell him the truth when he's older or when he figures out the math doesn't add up.
Oh, and I've knocked up my wife a few times.

That's cute af.

Fucked my cousin for two weeks straight while she was broken up with her bf and we think the baby might be mine. We refuse to take a dna test.

underage

gross. get that dirty thing outta here faggot

woah

greentext that pl0x

yeah you're mom

HAY DUMBASSES.
He asked if Sup Forums ever impregnated a girl.
Not you silly buggers!

I'm not good at greentext stories. What do you want to know about?

>you're mom
>you're mom
>you're mom

Does your wife knows it was you? :O

The /sg/ on Sup Forums called in an airstrike once... So anything is possible.

I can see it now.
We all show up at once to impregnate the single real girl on Sup Forums..........
it's a trap.

Yeah, of course. None of our girls would be sluts getting knocked up by some boy. Though that is the official story we told, that it was a secret boyfriend who disappeared.

so fake

I've creampied without the pill before, but safe days are a best.

Yet somehow by filling this person with all our pent up sexual frustrations, we somehow managed to congeal a creation that is childlike in nature....

Yeah... I can see it too.
Could happen.
But we all know it would be OP as the trap.

yep, then get aborted.

Wizardry can turn a trap into a real waifu?
I knew I saved my virginity for something!

I'd fuck that baby. Cute!

I've got four kids by my wife but a couple of others somewhere I'm pretty sure.

>get girlfriend in high school
>fuck all the time
>good grades, have scholarship to uni
> promising future
>gf tells me she's on birth control
>nut in her all the time
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>gf lied, no prego
>told her she needs to get an abortion
>she refuses
>get mad, feel like future is getting ruined
>break up, tell no one
>months later my mom gets a call that ex-gf gave birth to her grandson
>mom scolds for she had no idea, takes me to hospital
>sit there, feeling like shit
>hands my baby, immediatly fell in love that I am holding my own very son in my arms
>imapieceshit.gif

Now he is my life, all i live for is for him, i regret alot of things and i'll never stop feeling the guilt

pic related it's my boy

tell us the story man! with a quick before/middle/after. How and why did it go down? THIS IS SO DAMN FUCKED UP BUT IM INTRIGUED!/

Cute kid!
Any nudes?

congrats man, way to be a real man/adult

So whats the next step? you going to school? Hows the relationship with the gf going? How are you feeling atm?

Yup, my high school sucked it out and killed it for free anonymously. God bless pro choice, she was an E head

Yep. First one was Mom when I was at the dawn of puberty and she was a drink-into-coma-drunk and single mother. I'm logging off, I'll greentext another day. And yes, our family has many closets full of skeletons.

She was 12 when I knocked her up. I'd been fucking her for years and I just wasn't careful so it happened. I made sure to stop earlier with my other girls.
I've still got her living with me even though she's in her 20s now, I couldn't very well marry her off after putting a babu in her.

>asking for an abortion
wow you fucking vile man child piece of shit how could you be that evil

Yep.I was 19,her 16.Came in her all the time,still took like 9 months before she got knocked up.Ended up aborting it while I was out of state looking for work.

4 years later and shes a fucking Tumblr cunt.Glad I lucked out of getting stuck with that for 18 years.

>caring for your wife's son
Kek you cuck

that's kinda fucked, man

>i'll never stop feeling the guilt
Things nu-males say

What's fucked up about true love?

NOTHING

>You were her first love.
>Then you ruined her and dropped her.

Welcome to the asshole club.

By #3 you'll get the kinks worked out and fine and have that shit down to a science.

I took time off from school and got a decent paying job. But now that's all situated I started school part time this fall so eventually it'll be all worth it.

Just seeing him smile makes it all worth it. I just think that when he is older he'll find out that I wanted to abort him and hate me forever

>high school teacher back in the 90's
>young and fairly attractive still
>obviously some of the girls had crushes on me
>I fucked several over my 15 years teaching none of them ever told on me
>I knocked one girl up, she blamed it on her boyfriend
>For all I know they are still together raising the kid.

so yeah, that was a whole thing, taught me my lesson, never fucked around with students again.

Ages of the girls you fucked?

>>high school teacher

greentext some of the adventures please

Be me 18 , gf and I bang like rabbits all time.... misses her period one time and thinks she pregnant. Can't have that cause were both in school... get 2 pregnancy tests for her both +.. dunno wut to do.... have sex a few days later. Fuck her extra hard. Like really fuckin hard.... no more bb

im the pullout duke , i salute you sir

The only woman I ever fucked had ovarian cysts, so it wasn't an issue.

My wife twice, have 2 boys now

My sister, she was drunk... and married. She never found out. Husband had no idea, thought it was his. My niece is technically my daughter. Will greentext if interested

Also it was her second kid, btw.

not really much for adventures, I only did it when the girls basically throw themselves at me and only when they were really hot.

When they would make a pass at me I would tell them not here and give them my address and then they would come over after school or on the weekends.

Some went on for a while, one of the girls graduated and went to a local college and we would still fuck for a few years. Thought about actually dating her for real but I decided not too in the end.

Although I guess one time I did have a girl stay after school was out to "help on an assignment" and she blew me in the classroom which was hot.

I assume this kind of shit happens way more than people know. Especially anytime a girl "doesn't know the father" I assume its because its like a relative and they cant admit it.

paternity fraud happens all the time, I have no idea who my real dad is but it certainly isnt him, I look nothing like anyone in the family so Idk who my mom was screwing to have me.

>Has Sup Forums ever impregnated a girl?

Three or four times. Don't think with your dick. You end up as a father with lifelong obligations and a partner you will grow very sick of over time.

>Although I guess one time I did have a girl stay after school was out to "help on an assignment" and she blew me in the classroom which was hot.

greentext please

What ages, fucker?

high school ages.

thats the whole story though.

Yes.
I have two kids by my Japanese wife. She also had two abortions between.

I also secretly have three other children in China with three different women.

I used to go over to China on business trips from Japan. It was super easy picking up hot Asian weminz'--- the entire "tall, long blonde hair and blue eyed slender European businessman" is a positive trait in China.

I went over basically practicing this philosophy at the time that passing on my genetics was the key to immortality and the true mark of success in life. All other things are just things we convince ourselves of success.

So I would go to China, give a fake business card to the girl and date them for some time. Then I would knock them up and promise to come pick everyone up when I finished my latest business deal.

They all came from wealthy families, so I knew they would be taken care of--- the idea of half white children in China is becoming very trendy now, like in Japan.

I might have two others , but not totally sure.

Pics of any of the Chinese girls you knocked up? Preferably while pregnant.

Do they complain when you cum inside them?

I did something similar when I had buisness in China.

I probably have a couple of bastards running around China, Unless they were all aborted by I doubt it.

How many did you cum inside while in China?
What were their reactions when you came inside?

You still with the mother?

True.

She was completely wasted, she was tiny and couldn't hold her liquor well. I think at the time she weight around 110 pounds. She's only 5'1". I was a horny 16 year old at the time (20 now) and was baby sitting for her when she came home and passed out with her door open, completely naked with no blanket. Saw the chance and I took it. Wanted to pull out and couldnt lol I'll never forget that night. I remember standing there for a solid 3ish minutes after I came with my dick still inside her just in awe. Her husband works in the oil fields and is gone for weeks at a time. He had left that day and they were fighting which is why she went out and got drunk.

I think I have a couple. Not a treasure trove, mind you-- wouldn't want the current missus' to stumble on them.

Let me see if I can find them on my old laptop.

What was the hottest story you had of fucking a student?

Thanks, friend.

As sick as it is I had sex with my cousin when my family was visiting their family back when we were in high school. Some months later she sends me a pic of her for my birthday and she is 6 months along, a week later I went to visit again and she confirmed it was mine. I had a preg fetish so we went at it for a while until my aunt barges in and catches us, kicks my ass out and never lets me come back. Get a pic from my cousin after the baby was born and she apologized for something I did not get at the time. I get a text from my aunt a few hours later and she cut my cousins phone number and has blocked communication with her ever since. She has even gotten me banned from facebook so I could not try to communicate through there. So now I have a hot cousin I would not mind being with and a 6 year old son I have not seen since he was born because my twat of an aunt. Meanwhile the rest of the family including my own parents have NO idea because my aunt has spread that the kid was just some made up boyfriend of my cousins just so she does not get embarrassed at her church.

>What were their reactions when you came inside?

what kind of question is that?

But women came inside, like over the several years I was back and forth, dozens. Most of the time they were on birth control or whatever.

Being a white guy in china is like taking candy from a baby you can fuck so many women its insane, so I wouldnt use my real name, the most they would know is what hotel I was in.

but if I were to guess I think I probably knocked a few up but they would have been terminated so I might have 1-4 that made it all the way.

And no , they didn't complain.
They assume it is natural in sex and especially when they think you love them.

They seriously have this idea that wearing a condom means no love.

If they go bareback, it means they love you and have already made up their mind about the idea of getting knocked up.

Any pics of the girls?

Pics of random girls from my one night stands in china 6-8 years ago?

No.

lol cousins arent hardly even incest if you ask me.

it doesnt bother you to know that your child is being raised by another man?

I mean I know there isnt much you can do about it but does it ever bother you?

Hell yeah

the fucked up part is her mom acts like its an unholy evil despite cheating on my uncle/her husband with my dad, another one of the uncles, a friend of my dads, half of her male co workers...and she even had a baby in highschool and gave it up but NOW claims it was a rape kid just so she can try to butter up my grandparents because they have quite a bit of cash and are pretty much in the grave/80's. My aunt is just a hypocritical cunt that acts like a fucking twat on a regular basis just to manipulate and whore around when she thinks no one watches or notices.

Nah, not at all. No where near close to being a father. And her husband is a cool dude, he's a good dad. And he makes more than enough money to give their kids a good life.

no where near close to being ready to be a father** oops

A Wild Nigger appears...

Yup. Aborted, her choice, while I was out of the country. Interesting way to find out that you were the 'fling' and that she had a long-distance fiance. Won't get those 2.5 years back. Live and learn. Pic unrelated.

Post the hottest story of one you creampied.

Long ago I got my daughter pregnant.

>she was drunk
>came home late
>flirted with me
>i was kinda drunk too
>ends up getting pregnant
>tells everyone it was the boyfriend
>me and her know its mine.
>inb4 trailer trash you arent far off on that though

My daughter is still married to that poor guy, they have a couple kids plus mine. We never had sex again and agreed it was a mistake.

She wasnt very good tbh, pussy was ugly.

>I assume this kind of shit happens way more than people know. Especially anytime a girl "doesn't know the father" I assume its because its like a relative and they cant admit it.
That's true more often than people like to admit. I know a lot of incest kids who are "father unknown" kids. No, I won't say how I know other than I had direct knowledge of the incest before the preggo.