I'm going to be a poorfag for at least a few months...

I'm going to be a poorfag for at least a few months. I've done my budget and it looks like I'm only going to have 5 dollars a week for food money. Is this possible or will I starve to death?

rice and beans

That's the ticket

Ramen noodle nigger. Like 15 cents each.
>inb4 send me money

food bank, mission, churches
any decent size city has a million places to get free food

i'm 13 so i have no worries

dumpster dive

Don't forget potatoes and you can always make chicken soup and eat for days.

got a little sister ya shrivel sacked faggot?

if you got a dollar tree near by check it out
pasta
tomato sauce x2
sausage x2
or switch one of the above for a tin of olives
could last a week

this too actually

You're basically going to be homeless, as in you have no food (but still have your house). Learn from the hobos and try to survive. At least you still have a source of income.

Shit. I'd like to not have to beg but if that's what I got to do. There's definitely no way I can eat rice and beans every day for two months without losing it.

This, do this if it's available in your area/country

You don't have to beg. Anyone can eat at the mission and many churches have lunches or dinners once or twice a week and anyone can eat. ya just gotta ask around

shoplift at dollar store

bananas are like 40c/lb and last a week

You can steal alcohol and sell it on the street after 12

this

and this

This. I happen to know my Catholic Church has a cafeteria and they frequently give food to people. Although, we're firm believers in human dignity, so after a while they'll make you work for the food.

u mad bro? xD

5 dollars a week? Shit you can eat ramen noodles 3 times a day. To some people on this planet youre rich as fuck.

Steal a bike and sell it for $10 you can easily look around neighborhood and if you really don't know anyone Stang someone and steal heir drugs and sell it or if you're good at slanging get fronted you gotta do your own dirt tho!

Call the local Salvation Army or United Way. They can turn you on to some places to get food. And sometimes they have their own foodbank.
Apply for food stamps.

See >There's definitely no way I can eat rice and beans every day for two months without losing it.
You may have to grin and bear it. But if you do what's been suggested, you can get some really nice food to help stretch your menu out.

Why are you so poor -- and why will it end in 2 months?

How the fuck do you afford a computer and internet?

Sell plasma. You can make around 150 bucks a month.

You have to stop thinking of eating as an enjoyable luxury. From now until your finances are in order it's just something you have to do to continue living like shitting, pissing, or sleep. Just get it done and move on with your day. Many people throughout history would have murdered someone to eat rice and beans every day.

Moved to a new city recently. I do freelance audio work and had all my gear stolen on a gig. The production company's insurance will cover it but it'll take about two months they said which means I won't be able to work until then. I have just enough for rent with about 5 bucks left over for food each week.

Get foodstamps you fucking lazy nigger. Don't starve, dont dumpster dive.

You can't find a temp job? Or do you just not want to work labor.