Did you cry?

Did you cry?

Uuuuh you don't get to bring tears

yeah
dick tears at her cameltoe scene

yes :( the first time cried too.

I honestly dont know anyone who wasn't upset about it user. I didn't cry, but I was damn close to. My dad had to leave the room though

No I had to read the book in elementary school and it was stupid.

yeah didn't see it coming
thought it was one of those happy ending films

>tfw ASR is pure and will always remain pure

it's a good feel

>home alone over summer vacation
>12 years old
>watch movie alone
>develop crush
>movie ends
>cry alone
Does it hold up watching it as an adult?
Might watch again, will probably cry again.

what scene? post pics

I saw it for my first time in class. Same with Forest Gump. I had to bury my face during both.

I used to work in grocery store with an attached movie rental section as one of the rental clerks. We were allowed to play movies rated PG or G on the TVs over our counter so people standing in line for groceries could watch something for a few minutes. I put this movie on once and like 5 girls started crying while standing in line for groceries. It was awkward.

Ask the Nostalgia Critic

Wouldn't mind some ASMR with ASR

If you catch my drift
;^)

could've fucked all 5 of them if you gave a shred of a piss

i remember as a child i fundamentally didn't understand the logic of her death

>movie shows them swinging across the riverbed
>first time they do it the bed is almost dry, many exposed rocks
>as the film continues it shows the water level getting progressively higher
>water height grows at least 12 feet
>the last time the boy goes across the river water is so high his feet touch it
>she dies
>"dur, she fell and hit her head on a rock"

wtf

i still don't really get that line. why couldn't they just say she drowned?

kek, watched this in the sixth grade, couldn't take it seriously

i still remember the line "it's a cross between a squirrel and an ogre"

"a squogre"

that's when i felt like i was watching some dumbass shit

yes and fucked me up real good too

She's too GODDAMNED adorable.
That cunt should have at least asked if he could bring her on on the museum trip.

we with ya bra

I'm all for loli ASR but she's still just as perfect noww

her ass is fat as fuck its incredible

The book made me cry in grade school and the movie did as an adult.

reminder that zooey sucked him off in the museum bathrooms and swallowed his cum while leslie was floating faced-down down the river, cold and dead.

how can she even compete?

yes

YES

Shit I forgot all about Zooey being in this movie. As a hipster pedophile no less.

the film would have had more depth if they showed that part rather than implied it

It never makes me cry, but the first time I saw it I came close when T-1000 catches up to him in the woods and he starts bawling.
That moment he realises he missed out on literally perfect angel ASR sex, for a short-sighted fixation on the Zoo, who he would have grown tired of like we all have.

what how can the same webm with the same md5 be in two threads at one time did they remove duplicate image detection?

The only movie to make me cry.

How vastly different would the outcome be if she did go along with them on the museum trip?

the book did

the movie didn't

Wet rope + hands = slipping
River + rock = ouchie on head
Ouchie + unconscious in water = drown

Wow so difficult. She literally lost grip on the rope while swinging, then hit her head on a rock while falling, then landed in the rushing river while unconscious and drowned.

Nearly. This movie and Dear Zachary are the only ones that have almost made me tear up.

fun and informative day out for all involved
no one dies
Jess and Leslie's relationship flourishes from time spent somewhere more normal than the school everyone hates them at or the woods
the three enjoy a special friendship that benefits their time at school and puts a threeway on the cards later in their lives
Leslie's parents write their books, and Leslie eventually ends up up writing about Terabithia with Jess illustrating. This attracts attention to the town and inspires a treehouse building boom, so Jess' family shop gets some more business.

i didn't need these feels user

just watched his review. Shit was funny

damn I would love for her to take a shit straight into my mouth

Actually no. It was really sad though. I know my brother cried watching it.

I think it means this but no clue

I was 10 years old and watched this Film with my mom. I cried Rivers when she died, the wank after that was good though

Movies should stop trying to be books, its literally the easiest way for guaranteed views. I'd rather have a film blatantly copy a book's storyline than use the same dialogue and characters from the book, it always ends up worse.

I think we all fantasized with having a leslie and keeping her alive after the crying stopped.

what

Literally my first hollywood crush.

HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO GORGEOUS

>ywn have a threesome with MEW and ASR
why even live?