My girlfriend just caught me with a hickey on my neck from another girl...

My girlfriend just caught me with a hickey on my neck from another girl. I feel like shit and I'm scared I'm going to lose her over this shit. I really love her, but I got caught in the heat of the moment. How can I make this up to her? I really don't want to lose her over a random piece of ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xDpPoytXVvo
blackdragonblog.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell her you want to watch her fuck a nigger

Bye now

Propose a threesome.

Not into the cuck shit, but maybe we could switch to a open relationship

Caught up in the heat of the moment?

You made decisions all the way up to that moment.

If you've explicitly agreed to be exclusive to each other, then you've broken that trust, you fucked up.

Maybe she'll forgive you, maybe not, but you were selfish. You should apologize, and you should look at how your actions affect other people.

Good luck.

I feel so damn shitty but thank you man this was a horrible mistake

The ass was fat though

you're a fag and i hope she dumps you lol

I second and third this.

Pls don't say that
Pls no bully

The usual random shit that guys in romcoms do. It works

this

Apologize man tell her you were drunk or something, tell her how you feel about her and that you love her, be more careful if she forgives you, trust me having someone you really love leave you is the worst type of pain you'll ever feel not worth it for the little pleasure you can get from banging some random whore that you don't even care about.

You're pretty much done (assuming she is retarded). There's nothing you can do since you broke her trust.

That's the whole thing man like I was tempted you know and I gave in but I immediately felt shitty after all I could about was her.

rub chilli into your skin to get your whole neck red and pretend you're breaking out in a rash.

You're obviously a piece of shit whose done this before and you'll keep doing it so stop kidding yourself, asshole. Just accept that you're not a good person and enjoy yourself.

Fuck around, life is short.

But I do care about her

If you actually cared about her you would never have cheated.

Be honest with yourself.

My dick and my heart are two different people. I love my girlfriend, I don't give a shit about that whore.

But i mean obviously you gave a FUCK about the other chick, amirite?

"I care about my girlfriend, but I betray her (probably more than once) without thinking twice. Then I only feel bad when she catches me"

Just be honest with yourself man, how can you want to be forgiven when you can't even admit that you're a bad person?

Just play this song:

youtu.be/xDpPoytXVvo

All will be well, I assure you. Well, it worked for me anyways

Does she know its a hickey?

Yes

>scared to lose her
Here's the Catch 22: any girl worth their salt would despise infidelity so much that they would break up with your scumbag ass on the spot once she found out. If she doesn't, then it means she doesn't think infidelity is a deal breaker and will expect forgiveness when she inevitably cheats on you.

You're fucked either way and you know why? Because you're a scumbag

See that was where you fucked up.
Wife sees hickey on my neck... tell her got hit in neck with airsoft gun by idiot friends. if your friends follow proper bro code they will confirm your story without too much elaboration as to get you caught.

If you value your relationship at all and want it to (possibly) continue under honest pretenses and on a foundation of trust...

Confess to your fucking mistake(s).
Tell her what happened.
Apologize.
Own your stupidity.

Accept whatever consequences come about from the seed you've planted.

Faggot.

No other way to put it.

I think I just found a new fetish

apologize, break up, and become nonmonogamous.

blackdragonblog.com

good luck!

>be me
>cheat on my gf all the time
>one day she tells me she knows and that she thinks its hot
>tells me she doesn't care as long as its just sex
>says she finds me more attractive knowing I can sleep with plenty of other women

lol bitches be cray. But I think I need to marry her after that.

She's getting railed by Chad and Tyrone every night my nigga

Who cares? Ive cheated on my gf with 15 different women. Everyone cheats eventually. She probably already has or will def. now after u gettinf caught.

no I dont think so.

Why do I feel so bad then I really hurt her

cause your a big fat pussy

Just become the wolf and not the sheep. Keep going bro. One life to live. If u dont do it...they will..

Help

>i really love her

Yet not enough to not cheat eh faggot? You deserve to lose her.

op is a fuck