Sup Sup Forums. How do I learn to be a comp wizard? I don't know shit about anything...

Sup Sup Forums. How do I learn to be a comp wizard? I don't know shit about anything, don't even know where to start really... Any tips 4 a newb?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/C_Programming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start with the basics
>How computer work
>Networking
>Programming
And after you learn thoses stuff
>Start hacking stuff

Can I put my dick in your mouth?

or just be a script kiddy

Take an online javascript programming class and get good at that

Which comes first? I kinda need a walk through I have no friends 2 teach me. Nah mean?

learn the basic physical components of a computer, then an operating system

That sounds good. How much will that run?

How do I do that?

The basics come first.
Networking, os stuff, programming

You have to learn those stuff on internet or in books

delete system32

Should I buy books? I feel like I'm getting advice from someone who hasn't done it. I need something that works damn it!

read SICP

install ubuntu

then debian

then arch

then gentoo

not being ironic

This

>stoopid meme is stoopid

The contractions are shit and the sentiments dont make sense. Everybody has to learn dipshit, no-one is born "all knowledgeable". Try learning from this and take your pointless shit elsewhere i.e. reddit fuckwad

First understand the hardware you're using before doing anything software based, remember, hardware can be hacked too.

Calm down retard.

Internet is your friend here.
First thing you do is to google shit and learn about computer hardware, how things work etc.
Then next you learn about OS, the system you are using.
Then basic networking.

This will give you a pretty decent start

Books are useless, you can get the exact if not more info on the net.

Sweet ass thanks user. Wrote those down hope they actually work!

The real question is do ya like Peter in or around your asshole?

You really need to start with the basics. Stanford has a free, online, self-paced Computer Science 101 course. Try it.

Won't make you a hacker, but at least you should have some idea where to go, from there.

Gee thanks man!

Since no one has posted something really offensive yet I'm going to be the first.

Stop being a little fucktard get your fat ass out of your mother's basement and go make some friends you deep fried large intestine.

I'll give her a squirt. What does it take to be wizard level?

What do you do man? Why u so much better than me fruit cake?

Years.

Actually spending you time on something useful, instead of crying yourself to sleep wondering where your life went wrong.

>I kinda need a walk through I have no friends 2 teach me
>I need people to baby me
there are literally thousands of articles/tutorials for anything you want to learn available on the net. fucking faggot

Do you do that? Or do you just think that? Your not God buddy

I don't have time to sift through the shit you cock monger.

>Your not God buddy
What's a "not god buddy"?:)

Doesn't everybody do that? We all have dreams, some just don't know if those dreams are what they really want out of life. It's an experience.

Your mother

Start with the HTML, then go with CSS, then with javascript, then with SQL, then with Visual basic, then with PHP, then with C#, then with Java.

Then start with networking, basic definitions, and then with server configuration, then with pen-testing methods and then you'll figure out what next.

I just want to be able to do shit with my computer! Im not looking to be a genius computer programmer or anything...

You're*
ftfy

Start out with the simple stuff then, I recommend Java or Python, as you're a beginner. Trust me, google will be your friend, it will be tough, but try and power through it.

Then
Is what you need.

>I want people to babysit me
>I don't want to put in the the tiniest bit of effort
>Why am i such a faggot and not a wizard yet?!

What kind of shit do you want to be able to do? I don't get it.

Your going to have to sell your soul. Are you prepared for that? If you are, start learning a programming language. Doesn't really matter which one, as long as you understand the concepts. Don't stop at just one language either.

>put in the the tiniest bit of effort
effort? the faggot doesn't even need to "sift" through anything. a single simple google search would yield loads of decent articles etc. faggot op is just a lazy ass moron

Not him, but you should have been clearer. Being a "comp wizard" means that you go beyond the user interface. You use the kernels, command lines, etc... You don't become a "wizard", you become a techromancer.

Nice I'll check that out 2morra! Thank ya Sup Forumsroski

Visit Sup Forums for more advice and assistance if needed, and check out TheNewBoston on YouTube for basic computing knowledge and gain an understanding from that.

>Java
>Simple stuff

mfw

git gud

You faggots fucking retarded? op wants to know how to not be a moron and know basic shit about computers without doing any work at all. just hand everything to him on a silver platter, faggots. is that so hard to understand?

are you saying Java's not simple?

That bad eh? Well better get the beer ready.

Java and Python are actually great languages to learn if you're just starting, sure then can be both for beginners and advanced users, I guess it's just how you see it. But I guess you're still find and dandy with LOLCODE, have fun with that.

>reply of an idiot

No. I'm saying that Java is by far more complicated than most other languages.

Going on a limb here, you need to get your dick touched!

Look at nothing else only look at this. Most of these people are from Sup Forums and want to recruit you into the linux cult of bullshit.

First of all you need to learn the ins and outs of a PC. I'm talking about physical hardware. Learn where the GPU, CPU, power supply, motherboard, RAM ECT is and what they do.

Next you want to learn how to troubleshoot problems on a PC. For example, "Why is my keyboard not working?"
You would have to figure that out yourself.

Next look at the software of a windows system. This includes Reg edit, MMC (Microsoft management console) task manger and other important windows components like that.

After all that shit, you should know enough of what you need to do to specialize in what you want (Cyber sec, Networking, game design Ect.)

>OK
>Cancel

Press Cancel. Your computer becomes unhacked and you're a wizard, Harry.

Wow you showed me.

My good sir...actually, no. The time for pleasantries has come and gone, I can not in good faith call you "good, per se. You are not good, and dare I say you are not anything more than a lowly ant to be trodden upon by the world as it moves beyond your insignificant little existence. What you have done here, upon this respectable online forum, is purposefully submit a low-quality and contextually inane post commonly referred to as (pardon my french) a "shitpost". It is only by the grace of the Lord on high that the moderators of this fine establishment have not seen fit to remove your submission and impose upon you a ban that extends to your internet access point's unique identification key to ensure that you never again return to soil these fine pages with your filth. Vermin such as you and your ilk disgust me in such a way I have never felt in any other scenario, in any other conceivable moment of slight annoyance I have endured in all my years walking this glorious Earth, both online, as well as off. I have to wonder what atrocities have been committed upon you and by whom that would result in you seeing fit to knowingly and purposefully ruin the fun and merriment of other human beings simply to get yourself a cheap and forgetful chuckle that will do nothing to heal the misery within your soul. Who, might I ask, has wronged you so severely? But, it matters not I suppose, whether or not you are the victim of some heinous transgression is no excuse for your utterly despicable behavior. You have a choice to live up to the expectations of those around you or not, and I can say for certain that here today, upon this forum, you have for whatever reason chosen to be vexing, and that can only imply that you intent to repeat these actions either here or on some other poor message board, and when the time comes for you to spread your vitriol elsewhere, I can only pray that the moderators adhere to some standard of quality and revoke your access promptly.

Stupid nigger, Java is no language for a beginner. For a basic programming way of thinking there are a lots of other better languages. Javascript, Visual Basic, PHP (for a simple HTML element presentation), there is even a C# since VS is a great development tool that will help a beginner. You have no clue what you're talking about.

>stupid nigger
>java's not easy
Who's really the stupid nigger? Although I would agree there are a lot of languages that are better than it, it's nice to learn and will give OP the right direction.

ok but do you swallow?

that's what you get for asking for advice on Sup Forums you mongrel

Lotta terms there but I'll note em! Thanks user happy vibes upon thee.

Yeah I'm not gonna read that... But thaannks

I find your opinions shallow and pedantic.

C#
>To make and start the thread

new Thread(() =>
{
Thread.CurrentThread.IsBackground = true;
Console.WriteLine("Hello, world");
}).Start();

Java
>To make and start the thread
class RunnableDemo implements Runnable {
private Thread t;
private String threadName;

RunnableDemo( String name) {
threadName = name;
System.out.println("Creating " + threadName );
}

public void run() {
System.out.println("Running " + threadName );
try {
System.out.println("Thread: " + threadName + ", " + i);
}
}catch (InterruptedException e) {
System.out.println("Thread " + threadName + " interrupted.");
}
System.out.println("Thread " + threadName + " exiting.");
}

public void start () {
if (t == null) {
t = new Thread (this, threadName);
t.start ();
}
}
}

public class TestThread {

public static void main(String args[]) {
RunnableDemo R1 = new RunnableDemo( "Thread-1");
R1.start();
}
}

Ha! PC peasants console is much super better then your shitey 60fps and 4k grafics. The human eye cant even see abuv 24fps

Seconding this. Figuring out how to install and use linux definitely helps you to get a general understanding of computers

Next person to roll a dub gets .015 Bitcoin

just search for youtube tutorials that are in your preferable form and don't get distracted

Rollan

I don't know I just found that when I studied for 5 years and then having been actively engaged in a Network Administrator role for about 20 years did it. I actually end up fixing a lot private computers where the people have let "Someone who knows about computers" look at them first lol.

>Books are useless, you can get the exact if not more info on the net.
This is why we are doomed

Why?
In the subject IT, checking shit up on the net is far better.
In other subjects, books are better.

Someone teach me and I'll be sure to post nudes of a lot of attractive girls. I really want their fucking nudes, anons.

In high school the first thing we learned on math classes was logic. And if you aren't familiar with its concepts then i recommend starting with that. Math is your friend too.

>ctrl f
>gentoo
>only 1 result

Also this: en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/C_Programming

WINRAR SEND ME UR BTC ADDRESS

Start at the computer engineering level (take a comp engineering course)

The basics is electricity. But the basics for this is physics and the basics for physics is math

Id suggest to start learning math

this
why put your own effort into something if you can just use tools designed by others? worked great for me for the last 10 years

>learning how to read and mindlessly type in the installation instructions

Taking the bait this hard.

whats your steam id? i can help you