Do you have a good life Sup Forums?

Do you have a good life Sup Forums?

no?

>spain
>lottery of life winners

>venezuela

No. I wish I was born poor in a 3rd world hell hole so I can feel some aort of satisfaction if my life improves. Being born with everything sucks just like playing a game with all cheats enabled from the get go gets old quick.

You have nice weather.
And enough jobs for ev.. Oh right

>venezuela
>chile
>croatia that low
>middle easterners higher than south africa

no not really

>tfw I used to look like my dream gf when I was 13-15 but now I'm a worthless fully grown hapa male

>badlifetugal

In what way is south africa better than the oil rich gulf where you can get indentured servants to do everything for you and the government gives you gibs so you dont complain about their monarchy?

Black people live worse of than mena's, even though they are handed everything

>Portugal
That was a good Sup Forums meme

Fix

No. Just want to be comfy and look at nature. Instead I have to do shit I hate for 10 hours 5 days a week to enjoy myself for a few and I'm supposed to be grateful for this.

women in the middle east have it worse than blacks in south africa

>livinghelltugal

no fuck my life is fucking horrible i wish someone shoots me at my sleep

Here is the dumb self-hater...
The truth is that you can have a very good life in Spain as long as you are not completely retarded.

>be black
>experience no racism or racial tension
>live in a great neighborhood

Life is great for me Tbh

My life is quite good, dummie, but not everybody in Spain have it easy as I do.

What does it feel like to have the BBC?

Just snort fentanyl or ld50 on any other drug you can find stop complaining you can leave this world whenever you choose to you are in control

They only get beaten by their husbands, not by everyone like in SA

I'm a pretty average guy with a boring life
I wish I had more money though

t. actual muslim

>Venezuela
wtf man?

fix't

>Helltugal

Look at that map. Most of the world doesn't have democracy, good quality roads, infraestructure, communications, electricity, potable water in every house, sewage system, 8-hour job day, 30 days payed holidays, internet, universal healthcare, universal education, freedom of speech...

I could keep going. Would try your fortune again and roll again to see where are you being born? Because I wouldn't.

We are a top country. We just need to fully recover from the crisis and be back in the game

RUINED

>Depressugal

Russian anons here said its comparable to africa?

>Saudi Arabia highlighted in light blue
Pretty sure that country's fucked

>Greece
>Poland
>Chile
>Lottery of life

Chile? I've been there and it does not look better than south Brazil.

which part of Chile did you go to?

it's just a GDP PPP per capita map from a few years ago with the labels changed.

sound advice

It sucks because it's only average sized

>venezuela