Why do Americans care so much about race...

Why do Americans care so much about race? They seem to define identity by genetic makeup instead of culture and religion like most Euros. It seems autistic and unhealthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they have spent dozens of generations surrounded by other races you thick cunt. Euros hardly ever seen a darkie until the 70s, and they certainly didn't have their own neighbourhoods. They're reacting to their environment like everyone does. Think before you post

because we live in a multicultural society

>t. Pajeet bin Ramen.

>be American
>post literally anything
>get a hundred replies of "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER YOU'RE NOT WHITE NIGGER NIGGER 40% LOLOLOLOLOL"
>lol guys why are americans so obsessed with race unlike us?

Americans aren't pathetic cucks like yuros
yuros are happy with swarthy muscular males pleasuring their women for the sake of civic nationalism
Anyone with enough brain cells knows that genetics is more important than culture, and that religion is not important at all

But the way they behave is still incredibly fucking autistic. It would be like a Brit explaining to someone how he was '1/4 Danish, 1/8 Hugenot, 1/8 Celtic, 1/8 Saxon, 1/8 Jute, 1/8 Frisian and 1/8 Angle'

Proving my point

Only because it's an easy way to get to you because you bring race up all the time in the first place and are clearly fixated with it

We're a nation of individuals, mutts, kicked out of every other thoroughbred country in the world for one reason or another. It is very difficult to have a central, unifying culture, other than the crass consumerism you so easily condemn.

Instead, we tend to identify by accomplishments (via opportunity instead of birth right.) Those who move up the social ladders are not so focused on race, and have less to complain about, using least-common denominator arguments, so are less entertaining, and therefore less apt to be the subject of a media construct...which, unless you have lived here, is how you "understand" our culture, or lack thereof.

Clear as mud?

>t. Mehmet al Melburni, proud white male

Euros had Hitler

No because Brits spent their entire lives around people who look just like them and who's ancestors have been here for thousands of yesrs, just like them. Their muh heritage phenomenon is completely understandable

Good point, although just going by what I see on this website, most Hitlerboos are American

4th-generation Moroccans in the Netherlands don't identify as Dutch yet nobody can stop their kids from being Americanized if they let them grow up here.

The USA has its problems but even after all the hollering and soap-boxing, it's really not so bad here. Hurritage is a novelty and an afterthought compared to everyday American culture.

>poor immigrants move to america
>have absolutely nothing and no connections
>form tight knit communities based on nationality/ethnicity in order to survive
>this instills a heavy pride in former country which then passes on to the next generation and so on

it's that simple eurocucks

it's not coincidence italians and irish are the most muh-heritage, they had the hardest time since they were seen as evil job takers during a bad economy and tended to immigrate in large groups

You only think this because you probably only speak English and Americans are the biggest English speaking country.

In my country for example the Nazi Party is still around and has 8 per cent of the vote and 14 seats in parliament.

This tbqhwy,l (to be quite honest with you. lad)

Isn't London like 40 percent ethnic British and dropping? I'm sure the inhabitants there are quite aware of the differences.

He is probably one of the Pakistanis.

Yeah but it's more about culture and religion. We don't dislike Muslims because they're brown, we dislike them because we find them culturally alien to us

Is this bait?

>Americans aren't pathetic cucks

Fascists shouldn't be allowed a platform in politics, period

That sounds pretty Fascist.

it's an important social dynamic

You ever notice that Islamic ideology is maintained and fostered throughout history mostly by peoples of a genetic makeup deviating from Europeans laddy?

Their policies and beliefs are absolute shit, and they will literally commit genocide if given the chance, how can you be fine with them gaining political power?

To say someone acts like a fascist for not letting fascists exercise their own platform is very liberal

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
R*ddit is that way sir
I'm no fascist but I believe that everybody has the right to push their views in politics
Freedom of speech mothafucker

Wtf? Whats their name?

lol

Maybe thats because of geography and the place of origin of islam?

Our Slovakia. They are not the only Nationalists here though, most of the parties in Slovakia are nationalist, even our centre-leftwing party is, it said they never want a mosque in this country for example.

Because how can you say it is a democracy if you ban everyone who disagrees with it?

The liberals in this thread, geez

Fascists dont respect or adhere to democracy why are they even participating?

That's completely besides the point. There are (or at least were) huge numbers of Middle Eastern Christians too, don't forget

Because they don't have the strength to do a coup like Mussolini I guess and want to do it like Hitler did.

Because we don't want fascists to gain political power, and by having their own platform, they have much more power to spread their hate among others

So we should outlaw all opinions which do not fit in with democracy?

This

>101 ways to bait a hook

State of this poster lmao

No, only people who have ideas like race segregation and genocide, which is fucked up

>It would be like a Brit explaining to someone how he was '1/4 Danish, 1/8 Hugenot, 1/8 Celtic, 1/8 Saxon, 1/8 Jute, 1/8 Frisian and 1/8 Angle'
literally what? How is living in fear of being shot by basketball Americans comparable to this?

We already have segregation here though for the gypsies.

>like hitler did

So killing democracy from insude the parliament. Why should szch a party be allowed?

I swear to god that Sup Forums is the most liberal board by several leagues
Even on /an/ I see posts all the time from people saying they want to genocide all nigs and chinks in order to save animals, and half of /sci/ is people discussing about the science behind how some races are genetically dumber than others
I can't think of a more liberal board than Sup Forums

now what led you to that conclusion?

Sup Forums (from firsthand experience) and Sup Forums (from people saying it's the most leftist) either way if you think Sup Forums is left wing you're insane.

also stop using the American definition of liberal you cuck

we are getting psyoped by either jews or chinks to keep us down in the dumps

>race segregation

Yes please.

Listen to Sup Forums is fucking libcuck central. All the evidence you need is the amount of replies the Sup Forums bait threads get

t. former main board

Well then
^ This
kek. You know what I mean

>Why should szch a party be allowed?
it should be allowed in any free democracy, and everyone else should be free to publicly and privately shit on it and its ideologies

I'm using the NZ definition of liberal, that happens to be the same as Americas
I didn't know pommies had a different definition of liberal, I knew that aussies had a different definition
Do you use the aussie definition of liberal?

That's strange
musos I've known tend to be conservative Christian fundies

They are fine
youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8