I just took a shit a moment ago and saw about 5 or 6 tiny legless things squirm around on the ground...

I just took a shit a moment ago and saw about 5 or 6 tiny legless things squirm around on the ground. they were pure white, teardrop shaped and about half a centimeter in length they were also in the kitchen too. I believe they are silverfish, babies hopefully. I also found these slightly larger curved silver hard things that look like toenails but have a crack down the side, they all do. I live in Canada. do these mutated roaches have any variety by location. if so, can anyone confirm if these are really silverfish? also what do. Pic kinda related but they were skinnier and white.

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/pest-control-tips/silverfish-firebrats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Troudaue Paki here

said silver fish here dont exist
not like pic
ones here are really silvery like the metal or you could say they have some pigment
hope that helps aboot, eh

Bump and note.

I cant find anymore to even take a picture of, it seems once the lights are on they scatter and are gone for the rest of the night. if needed I'll post again tomorrow.
Can someone tell me what their eggs look like, or their molts there are too many of those shell things for it not to be related... I really would rather not go anywhere near that section of google images..

Can you draw one?

Leaf here as well.
Silverfish are super common. Typically found in cool damp areas (like bathrooms and sink areas as OP mentioned). Just do some cleaning and maybe some light pest control traps and you'll be fine.

t: canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/pest-control-tips/silverfish-firebrats.html

Originaru

Thank you for this. though looking at it, and many other pictures I've seen I'm not 100% sure what they are. I dont know what young silverfish are supposed to look like but so far they definitely dont look like that thing..

I should also mention these things lack antennae or long legs (if any) like most silverfish do. they dont seem to have any noticeable features at all. not that i went and put my face too close to one.. they are quite literally squiggly tear shaped worm looking things with no eyes, antennae or legs to see normally. they are whitish silver

Bump since i dont want to die

thats a maggot, faggot

Ur just having a bad nightmare drink some warm water or milk and get some sleeping pills or whatever and get enough sleep than eat a nice meal tomorrow and go out and do something U really love and make each day like its ur last op follow ur heart

I found a picture that looks exactly like the ones in my bathroom albiet slightly smaller. what are these? please -please- dont let them be silverfish i can live with anything else really

That looks like a maggot to me user.

Ahh yes I find them in mines do you play Minecraft too?

I'm not sure how maggots work but from my experience with them they are usually slow to stationary. these things are very fast able to cover several inches in seconds and are seemingly very energetic to the point that if you look away for a little bit they would be somewhere completely different. If they are maggots, which i hope they are. is there any possibility they would be that fast?

There recently hatched cockroach's I've seen them in my friends dirty old place.

Nice trips, but you are right, a maggot should not be that fast.

Silverfish are relatively harmless though.

silverfish is common and harmless.
Remove any furniture from bathroom where they can hide. Put some salt in is places they might go hiding or some pest control aerosol.

Silverfish hides from light and they come out when you turn lights out.

I'm not worried about the harm but have you seen how big they can get? I dont want a dozen of those cockroach abominations crawling all over my house.

I dont think so. as much as I'd rather roaches, larvae roaches are fat it seems, these things are exclusively tear shaped and leg/antennae-less

there bug

I dont want bug pls help I want to sleep but i dont know how many of them there are..